CVO Technical > Revolution

Revolution FLH?

<< < (2/4) > >>

grc:

--- Quote ---[highlight]If so, wonder if H-D will come out with Screamin Eagle anti-freeze as well ? [/highlight] [smiley=confused5.gif]  I think it's inevitable, unless there's major technology break-through in V-Twin cooling, the've about reached the limits of the current air/oil cooled blocks. They had to make oil coolers standard on 103" and should have on the 95" FLTRSEI and SERK's, just to keep internal temps within limits. Can't see me on a water cooled set of wheels, probably too purist.
--- End quote ---
I would imagine there would be SE coolant, along with several variations of chrome add-ons for the radiator, chrome or braided covers for the coolant lines, etc.   ;D

Jerry

CVOJOE:
Don't forget the SE download for the fan controller, chromed logo hose clamps and synthethic radiator stop-leak kit. Marketing is us  ;D

Twolanerider:
And the special high performance urethane radiator mount bumpers.  Gotta have 'em.

SPIDERMAN:
There was an article in one of those industry spy magazines (CRS on the title- - sorry) in which there were  copies of paperwork (purportedly at least) filed by the MoCo with the EPA to smog certify a 2450 cc watercooled engine. Horsepower of 130 and torque of around 105 in 50 state configuration. Expected production run of 20,000 plus units for the 2007 model year. Two things to consider.1)  CARB regulatory changes due out for 08 will kill air cooled push rod motors 2)  H-D has fallen way behind in the size matters catagory. My opinion is that this motor will see it's first release in a bagger since us bagger people would welcome the boost in performace coupled with reliability, fuel mileage and rideability.

spydglide:
Well Spiderman, MOST of us would welcome the technologically superior water-cooled engine in their new 'bagger'.  I'm going down with the ole V-Twin air (oil) cooled thumper that we all know and love.  Got the sound and feel in my blood and regardless of what they come out with, it's gonna be hard to shake this 'jones'.  Har!  spyder [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version