Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Riser Bushings  (Read 643 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Riser Bushings
« on: March 12, 2006, 10:43:30 AM »

Quick question to those who have swapped to apes.Did you change the rubber vibration bushings under the bar clamp or keep the stock ones.I went to solid bushings on my fatboy and the vibration was ridiculous.On my SERK I kept the stock bushings and I get some flex front to back when I push on the bars.I guess I could have went to a less spongy bushing but I didn't think they would flex as much as they do.LMK.Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Riser Bushings
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 10:58:13 AM »

Q,
  See my reply in the Apes section of SERK......bottom line.....get the nylon bushings......or your gonna be sorry.....

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Riser Bushings
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 11:16:02 AM »

Just ordered them.Thanks again
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.