Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wrap Around LED on Detachable Tour Pak  (Read 671 times)

michaelokielee@yahoo.com

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE / Traded
    • CVO2: 2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper
Wrap Around LED on Detachable Tour Pak
« on: January 13, 2019, 12:11:15 PM »

Running lights work on TP and bike. Left signal works on TP and bike:. Right signal only works on bike, stays steady,no flash on Tour Pak on 2019 FLTRXSE. Checked all the connections and didn’t find any issues; any suggestions, I don’t have manuals for the bike yet?

Phreakyz

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: Current: 2019 CVO Road Glide Lightning Silver & Charred Steel With Black Hole
    • CVO2: Previous: 2016 CVO Street Glide Licorice/Cobalt
Re: Wrap Around LED on Detachable Tour Pak
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 06:55:22 AM »

Running lights work on TP and bike. Left signal works on TP and bike:. Right signal only works on bike, stays steady,no flash on Tour Pak on 2019 FLTRXSE. Checked all the connections and didn’t find any issues; any suggestions, I don’t have manuals for the bike yet?
Not sure if this helps but I have used this little break out from Custom Dynamics for other projects in the past.    You can use it to identify wires to tap to feed your LEDs??  The connector is under your seat next to the Fuel Pump connector.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6JHB76/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Black—Ground
Blue— Running
Red— Brake
Brown—Right Turn/Brake
Purple—Left Turn/Brake
Orange—Aux Power

michaelokielee@yahoo.com

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE / Traded
    • CVO2: 2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper
Re: Wrap Around LED on Detachable Tour Pak
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:30:05 AM »

Not sure if this helps but I have used this little break out from Custom Dynamics for other projects in the past.    You can use it to identify wires to tap to feed your LEDs??  The connector is under your seat next to the Fuel Pump connector.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6JHB76/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Black—Ground
Blue— Running
Red— Brake
Brown—Right Turn/Brake
Purple—Left Turn/Brake
Orange—Aux Power

Thank you, I also had a problem with my multimeter, I am going to buy a test light today and use it.  I will test the bike only to get the right wire and then hook up the Tour Pak harness and chase it down that way. Thanks again!!

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 25 queries.