Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

New Picture Posted

(1/6) > >>

Johnny:
Dont know if anyone noticed, but when I went to the HD site to look again at the Ultra they had changed the main pic from the black/slate model to the Autum Haze/Vivid Black one.  It looks quite different that the smaller pic in the color window - not bad looking.

Johnny:
Sorry could not get pic to post will try again.

hd2003-se2005:
Good looking bike!

Do I want one,,, NO

But that tour pack is starting to grow on me!

Wish it was detachable!

[smiley=laugh.gif]

110tHunDer:

That's the photo out of the sales literature that I mentioned in another thread somewhere here.  That would be my color of choice on one of these, I think.

The bike looks lowered to me in that picture. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

HUBBARD:
Yeah, 'er 'uh, 103tHunDer,
 I'd bet you're right. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  It has definitely been lowered. [smiley=yes.gif]  Glad to see some positive feedback on the New Ultra!  Thought for a while, I was gonna' be the Lone Ranger! [smiley=cowboy.gif]  Every Harley we've had, all of us, is no more than something for us to build on.  To mold and sculpt as a reflection of our personality.  Ya'll all know mine.  Chrome it, Punch it, Clean it, put it in the Trailer, [smiley=trailer.gif] unload it at the destination, (if it ain't raining!) and ride it WFO! [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version