Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Decisions...decisions

(1/3) > >>

pj57:
My dealer offered me his first crimson/vivid black FLHTCUSE delivery mid-september.  I like this bike because of the stereo.  I like the color scheme.  And the controversial leather tourpak looks best with this color combo.  $31,995 versus the $29,995 I laid down for my red FLHTCSE2 - this bike is a bargain considering the additional equipment.  everything says "do it!" Then why am I not moved to make the move? I love my red FLHTCSE2 - even if it isn't the latest and greatest (the new stereo does rock!!!) I've even thought of buying the Ultra to try it out knowing that I could probably get what I paid for it.  What's next the FLHTCUSE2 with six speed and more stuff?  I'm just thinking out loud...not sure what to do, but leaning toward buying the CUSE just for the hell of it.  How stupid can I be?  Somebody talk some damn sense into me!!!  PJ

spydglide:
PJ, just substitute 'CVO Harley' for 'women' in the ole country song lyrics of 'younger women, older whiskey, and faster horses' and you've answered your own question.

hd-dude:
PJ;
If you've gopt the means to do it why not. ike your avatar says "you can't take it with you" [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

pj57:
thanks for the advice fellas...somehow I think seeing her in person will probably push me over the edge.  PJ

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---thanks for the advice fellas...somehow I think seeing her in person will probably push me over the edge.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version