CVO Social > Pictures

04 SEEG LED Project

(1/4) > >>

MoChrome:
I added 11 blue LED lights to my 04 SEEG to highlight the bikes chrome features at night. Following is a pic, not a avery good one, but you'll get an idea what it looks like.

naitram:
looks kewl, what was involved with the setup?

JCZ:
I've already ordered my lights from Kuryaken.  I thought I was going to be the first. [smiley=cry2.gif]

It looks great! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

MoChrome:
Those are not Kuryakyn lights.  I ordered LED step and courtesy lights from www.boogey.com  I have a Word document I can email you if you're interested in what I installed where.   Later I may add the stereo interface that pulses the lights to music.  I did all the work myself and the total cost was less than $200.  You can get these installed at the lareger bike rallies, but the cost for that many lights will be $600+  

I've had about as many compliments on the lights as I have the bike. I started a little side business installing them and have done about ten bikes so far. The lghts do come in orange, which would be perfect for the orange/black SEEG.

pj57:
Whoa! SEEGdom taken to the next level.  Where did you guys stategically place the lights? What's the basic electrical hookup?  I thought I was done with my ride, but I guess not - I can rationalize this one because on a practical side you're a hell of a lot more visible at night - man that's sweet!!!  PJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version