CVO Social > Pictures

CVO Owners Group | 2011 / 2012 / 2014 / 2018 Year In Review

(1/11) > >>

Jock:
As I sit here reflecting upon a year that is about to come to an end I think about all of the events that occurred over the past twelve months.

* Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
* Casey Anthony Trail
* Royal Wedding
* Death of Osama bin Laden
* Unemployment
* Arizona Shooting
* Arab Governments
* Death of Moammar Gadhafi
* Occupy Wall Street
However with all of those important news stories the one that peaks above the clouds is that “Once again CVO Owners have some of the best experiences on earth!”  One would be hard pressed after reviewing the site to not agree with this statement.  Our world-wide members have traveled to the far ends of the earth in search of these experiences.

* Europe
* Asia
* North America
* South America
* Africa
* Australia
We have been blessed to have many site members organize gatherings all over this earth.  Other members have contributed in far too many ways to even list.  To all of you I thank you for your generosity and appreciate your service to others.  This is just one of the many reasons why this fellowship is so different than others.

The following is a small summary of some of those rides, gatherings and personal experiences that were created in 2011.  I cannot wait to see what 2012 will bring to us!  Enjoy!

Chapter One

Jock:
Chapter Two

Jock:
Chapter Three

Jock:
Chapter Four

martys:
Out Friggin' Standing  :2vrolijk_21: :pepper: :jalapeno: :carrot: :apple: :orange: :drink:   Well done Jock :2vrolijk_21: Thank You for the memories  :drink:

Marty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version