Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 03 heritage oil problem  (Read 755 times)

flyn_ripped

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • BC

03 heritage oil problem
« on: August 12, 2016, 09:55:51 AM »

Hi everyone hope someone can help, im new to the twin cam world i traded of my evo for a 03 heritage which has a stage 4 screamin eagle kit only 20,000km on this bike. Yesterday i went out for a ride everything was good after a couple stops i fired up the bike unfortunately i had my head phones in but i heard a weird start up but bike ran didnt think twice. I started back down the road i tried to give it a lil bit of fuel and it felt sluggish thinking i might have had bad gas i kept going I tried to pass a car the bike wasnt pulling like it should lack of power looked in my mirror and there was blue smoke and not a little it covered the hiway. I pulled over and the efi had oil pouring out of it oil all over the bike bike still idled but if you give it gas it struggled like the lack of power any ideas bike is at my mechanics now but he hates twin cams he is a red seal HD mechanic but is 60 and loves his knuckles, pans, and shovels. havent talked to him yet he's a really busy guy just trying to get some info to start looking at THX

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: 03 heritage oil problem
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 10:35:10 AM »

Welcome from the Tar Heel state. I'm sure the Moderators will move this to the correct listing. Good luck with the Twin cam.

BigLew

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
Re: 03 heritage oil problem
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 10:39:31 AM »

Welcome from PA !!! / you will get some good feed back on this soon I'm sure.

Dante
DND

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.