Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: My new Indian !  (Read 6632 times)

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
Re: My new Indian !
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2017, 04:38:37 PM »

::)
I'm still interested in a possible Indian versus another H.D.  But I gotta say I was disappointed somewhat after exploring a couple of Indian Motorcycle Forums earlier today.

Damned if there weren't (Speed Wobble complaints)  (Wiring complaints) and lack of support from the parent company on warranty related stuff (Polaris).

Not that I expected "glitch free" performance,  but to see many of the same types of problems/concerns was less than what I was hoping to see. :nixweiss:

RGlideKid

• 1K CVO Member
  • Riding Since 1972
    • AR

• CVO1: 2011 CVO RGU...sold
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO RGU
    • Bull Shoals Photography
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2017, 05:32:33 PM »

::)
I'm still interested in a possible Indian versus another H.D.  But I gotta say I was disappointed somewhat after exploring a couple of Indian Motorcycle Forums earlier today.

Damned if there weren't (Speed Wobble complaints)  (Wiring complaints) and lack of support from the parent company on warranty related stuff (Polaris).

Not that I expected "glitch free" performance,  but to see many of the same types of problems/concerns was less than what I was hoping to see. :nixweiss:

Is it possible that HD bought Indian out recently and it's being kept secret for now?
Harry
2017 Eureka Springs MITM Ride Chairman
Check out my photo gallery at:  RGlideKid's Galleries at Bull Shoals Photography

2015 CVO RGU with V&H Power Pro Headers & 4" Monster Rounds & HD-SEPST
2007 Bushtec Turbo+2 Trailer

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2017, 06:20:28 PM »

just need to remember if it has t!ts or tires it will give you trouble  :nixweiss:
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2017, 07:24:02 PM »

just need to remember if it has t!ts or tires it will give you trouble  :nixweiss:

:cherry:
That's exactly right.  That phrase is on a decal that has been planted on the front of my motorcycle helmet for over a dozen years. ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.