Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Tourque cam for 107 & 114  (Read 3237 times)

Iceyone

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

Re: Tourque cam for 107 & 114
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 01:16:58 PM »

Nice. Thank you for posting.   What all do ya have as far as pipes, Tuner,etc.  I went with the Harley Auto Tuner to maintain my warranty, then a Fullsac header and Fullsac slipons with a Heavy  Breather.   So I didn’t have to dyno it.  I’m just curious on about what my bike is pushing.
V&H Power Duel head pipe, RC components slip on's, HD Heavy Breather, TTS Tuner, Torque cam  (HD dealer went to Tman performance for help on the tune) and some very, very mild head clean up work, just had it on another dyno, i pulled 106 and 127, so yea, I'm pretty dang happy with the way it is right now

PanScott

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2017 FLHXSE
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 12:51:03 PM »

I just bought the HD torque cam for my 2017 114"
 Is the Dyno chart fairly typical? The torque curve is not very flat. Do others peak and drop off like that?

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO FLHXSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO FLHXSE2 (SOLD)
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2018, 12:56:42 PM »

Question,... why is everyone opting for the torque cams ... l would think power cams for the reason that you want the power when on the highway ... l like that the power cams come in around 3,000 rpms and thats right where your at when on the highway going thru elevations and twisties ... l would think the torque cams would be more an off the line , light to light thinking ... thx in advance for any reply's ...

chinashop bull

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »

Question,... why is everyone opting for the torque cams ... l would think power cams for the reason that you want the power when on the highway ... l like that the power cams come in around 3,000 rpms and thats right where your at when on the highway going thru elevations and twisties ... l would think the torque cams would be more an off the line , light to light thinking ... thx in advance for any reply's ...

I can't answer for everyone, but the reason why I fitted the TQ cam is that both cams make the same HP and Torq.  The TQ cam makes torq from 2500rpm and the Power cam does make torq until 4000.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.