Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sena SC-A0325 Hd Speakers  (Read 612 times)

rayson56

• 1K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey not a destination.
    • WA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Black Earth/Vivid Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond (Traded)
    • CVO3: 2007 FXDSE Red (Sold)
Sena SC-A0325 Hd Speakers
« on: August 13, 2023, 09:01:56 PM »

I recently upgraded my helmet speakers to Sena's HD model. I have a Sena 20s that I received with my 2011 CVOSG. At the time the speaker set up that came with the Sena 20 was less than stellar so I came to this site and started researching an upgrade. At the time the Iasus X Sound 3 seemed to be the best available so I went for that upgrade. While the sound quality was much improved the volume was definitely affected in a negative way...but wait, they make an in line amplifier.....that has been discontinued almost from the get go, sooo, I just dealt with the lower volume levels as a trade off for the better quality sound since for the most part I'm a half helmet guy and utilize the Boom fairing and saddle bag speakers, unless it gets really cold out, until recently when I bought a 2010 Dyna Wide Glide with zero wind protection and of course no stereo, so I reached for my trusty modular helmet with the less than stellar speaker system attached to my Sena 20 which other than the crappy speakers has worked fairly flawlessly.
Back to my opening statement. The fairly new HD model speaker upgrade, which I believe came out in 2021 and are now standard on the Sena 50, are awesome. more volume and much better sound quality than the original speakers or the Iasus option.
So for you folks that are still sporting an older Sena and enjoy your tunes, these are an excellent upgrade. They even have an app which includes EQ adjustment and more! And I found mine on Amazon for only $27.00. Win, Win!

Hope this helps anyone battling a similar situation.

BTW, I looked to see if this was previously addressed on here but came up empty so my apologies if I missed it.
2010 Dyna Wide Glide
2021 GW Bagger
2018 SERG (Sold)
2011 SESG (Traded)
2007 Dyna Wide Glide CVO (Sold)
2010 Night Rod Special
2007 full custom road king
2006 big dog mastiff
2000 big dog pro 18
1999 big dog pro sport
1991 fxrs full custom
1984 v65 magna

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 21 queries.