CVO Technical > Drive Train

Easy Pull Clutch

<< < (3/3)

Finster101:

--- Quote from: GKroadking on October 25, 2023, 04:42:10 AM ---Dave, I have the Power Clutch from muller (Müller ist located in my area) https://www.m-motorcycle.com/products/clutch-devices/5/power-clutch

The relief is clearly noticeable and a significant improvement over longer, winding journeys.
Of course, a extensive hand training (building muscle in the fingers) will certainly helps also  ;D

--- End quote ---

That looks very similar to the old "Easy Pull" I had in my 93 Fatboy after putting in a heavier spring.  Almost identical in fact.  Worked great, but made cable adjustment very touchy.

GKroadking:

--- Quote from: Finster101 on October 25, 2023, 08:38:29 PM ---
That looks very similar to the old "Easy Pull" I had in my 93 Fatboy after putting in a heavier spring.  Almost identical in fact.  Worked great, but made cable adjustment very touchy.

--- End quote ---

Adjusting it is not rocket science and you can find the right point very quickly. You just have to stick to Muller's specifications for the setting, not Harley's. The clutch release comes a little earlier on the lever, but it separates perfectly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version