Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: what happened to thread?????  (Read 16250 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: what happened to thread?????
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »

EBCM memberships arrive suddenly and with mystery.

Like the night nurse at the hospital with the rectal thermometer?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 11:24:04 PM by iski »
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2007, 11:26:09 PM »

Like the night nurse at the hospital with the rectal thermometer?

Sort of.  But Nursey can show up just for the hell of it.  EBCM only comes around when you've really deserved it for awhile  :2vrolijk_21: .

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2007, 11:27:03 PM »

Don't get ahead of yourself there iski! Numbers are very carefully selected and assigned by the Mystery Board of Directors of EB, that only meets in mysterious places like KY. And only at mysterious times and in mysterious mental states of mind! ;) Hoist! 8)

Mysterious number selected by mysterian EB boards in mysterious KY in some myterianial state of mind.........

S'ok.  I won't go off pouting or whining.  Or kick the dirt or nuttin'. 

When I go riding tomorrow, I will moo at some cows instead!

;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2007, 11:31:06 PM »

Sort of.  But Nursey can show up just for the hell of it.  EBCM only comes around when you've really deserved it for awhile  :2vrolijk_21: .

If a group thinks I deserve to be a member, there must be something serously wrong with it.

When nursey showed up, the thermometer was cold and all so........... it was like hell come to think of it.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »

He does get on a good roll sometimes and has already self TSP'd. Can it be sustained though? That's the question! ;) And there's something wrong if there's nothing wrong! :o Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »

So where are we headed now?  Here piggy, piggy, piggy....................

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2007, 12:29:02 PM »

So where are we headed now?  Here piggy, piggy, piggy....................

I'm heading out with my Brother to install an A/C unit at our mom's! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2007, 12:31:33 PM »

I'm heading out with my Brother to install an A/C unit at our mom's! Hoist! 8)

I'm headed to work, just was waiting until the temp got above 50 here.  Why ride in the cold if you don't have to?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2007, 01:19:36 PM »

I'm headed to work, just was waiting until the temp got above 50 here.  Why ride in the cold if you don't have to?

You have heated seats and grips and yet you still complain about the cold.

Our state is on fire and full of smoke and we have a tropical depression off the coast and in a couple of weeks its hurricane season and then the tourists descend on us like mutant roaches who do not know directions but spend way more money than they ever planned.

But it won't be 50 here again until our fake winter sets in.   ;D ;D ;D

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2007, 01:21:01 PM »

Timing and Location

One man's departure is diverted to await the warming of the day.

Another man's departure is imminent to provide Mum the cooling of AC.  And what a wonderful Mother's Day present that will be too.  I don't mind slipping on some extra clothes when it is chilly, but I just hate when it is too hot.  

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »

Ok...here's one...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »

You have heated seats and grips and yet you still complain about the cold.

I have a fuse issue with my accessories and am not comfortable using the combo until I get it checked out.  I just have to get to the bottom of the problem.  Thought we had it with a screwed up wiring harness but blew again on the way home when both heated accessories were on with cruise set and attempted to test the horn, short burp of horn and wham, the speedo and tach were gone.

Safety tip:  When the speedo dies while running on cruise, cruise will not drop of when you hit the brakes.  In fact it throttles up when you attempt to slow down, have to hit the master cruise on/off switch.  Just a bit hairy when you just took an off ramp and don't attempt to brake until the normal braking point.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 01:47:51 PM by Rjob749 »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »

Timing and Location

One man's departure is diverted to await the warming of the day.

Another man's departure is imminent to provide Mum the cooling of AC.  And what a wonderful Mother's Day present that will be too.  I don't mind slipping on some extra clothes when it is chilly, but I just hate when it is too hot.  

It isn't an issue of being able to be comfortable, why go to work when you don't have to?  I just need the slightest excuse to hang at home.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2007, 01:45:35 PM »

I have a fuse issue with my accessories and am not comfortable using the combo until I get it checked out.  I just have to get to the bottom of the problem.  Thought we had it with a screwed up wiring harness but blew again on the way home when both heated accessories were on with cruise set and attempted to test the horn, short burp of horn and wham, the speedo and tach were gone.

Safety tip:  When the speedo dies while running on cruise, cruise will not drop of when you hit the brakes.  In fact it throttles up when you attempt to slow down, have to hit the master cruise on/off switch.  Just a bit hairy when you just took and off ramp and don't attempt to brake until the normal braking point.

That sucks.  Appears to be issues with the heated accessories all over the place.  Hope you get it resolved soon.

Thanks much for the tip on the cruise control.  Could be a life saver. :2vrolijk_21:

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2007, 01:47:57 PM »

That sucks.  Appears to be issues with the heated accessories all over the place.  Hope you get it resolved soon.

Thanks much for the tip on the cruise control.  Could be a life saver. :2vrolijk_21:

Good tip, indeed !

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.