Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Author Topic: what happened to thread?????  (Read 16311 times)

twincam

Re: what happened to thread?????
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2007, 10:06:18 PM »

wernt nothin but a bunch on fat girls nohow......... but, you should have seen where the fat was!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

cigarmike

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 09:29:48 PM »

I can't believe I read 4 pages of posts and not one answer to where the missing thread is!

I think I would like to view it
 :coolblue:

I really miss that thread a lot, that was my only worthy contribution ever to this site since I have been here. I wish they only deleted the bad posts, not the whole thread. That thread still had a lot of potential left. .....So what got it pulled?, was it the painted naked girls?.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 09:49:46 PM »

Is this thread for real ? I mean seriously, you guys talk like you've never seen a thread get locked down or deleted. Have any of you had any of your posts deleted ? Neal and the moderators maintain this site to a certain standard that for the most part we all live with. Every so often some of us get a little rowdy, maybe sittin at the ole laptop with a Jack Black and a beer, bangin the keys and crackin wise. Sometimes we get a little pissy with each other, sometimes we get rude and sometimes the skin pics fly. The bikini shots were one thing, but when it got to naked nipples and bare camel toes, that was it. Surprised some of us how long it actually went on before it got yanked. We even joked about it before the axe fell. Now for those of us who've had posts deleted ( I think I'm the all time site champion on this one) and gotten some friendly advice from the powers that be, it was all OK and time to move on.

B B

cigarmike

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2007, 10:28:38 PM »

Can a moderator please delete Spidermans post?, We dont need that kind of chit stirring posts on what otherwise has been a friendly discussion among members here. Thank You in Advance.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2007, 10:04:45 AM »

Can a moderator please delete Spidermans post?, We dont need that kind of chit stirring posts on what otherwise has been a friendly discussion among members here. Thank You in Advance.

MikeL - I considered banning myself just to save time.  Then I realized that if I banned myself it would give the moderators less to do with all the deleting and moving around and sometimes they may get bored what with all that moderating and moderate moderlateral moderiffic stuff they do - moderately of course and sometimes when I post I tend to run on and on in sentences that never have an end until mercifully I put a period at the end like this. 

I have fond memories of your thread and it will always be with me in spirit.  Well, maybe not all of it.  Some of it.

What were we talking about anyway?   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2007, 10:14:39 AM »

:ROFLOL:

The bikini shots were one thing, but when it got to naked nipples and bare camel toes, that was it. Surprised some of us how long it actually went on before it got yanked. We even joked about it before the axe fell. B B

I don't miss the large ladies at all, but I must have missed the posts near the end of the threads life.  I can only imagine ::)  That's what I get for taking a few days off.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2007, 10:25:27 AM »

:ROFLOL:

I don't miss the large ladies at all, but I must have missed the posts near the end of the threads life.  I can only imagine ::)  That's what I get for taking a few days off.

Very funny comment from MikeL.

Since you mised them, just to stir some chit, here ya go:

&

Enjoy!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2007, 10:30:55 AM »

Enjoy!

:huepfenlol2: Aw geez, here we go.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2007, 12:23:44 PM »

That's what the " Report to Moderator " feature at the bottom of every post is for. Go ahead report me, I quintuple dare you  :D

B B

cigarmike

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »

That's what the " Report to Moderator " feature at the bottom of every post is for. Go ahead report me, I quintuple dare you  :D

B B

I'd rather just put another worm on my hook and drop the line back in the water. hehe

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2007, 02:37:43 PM »

I'd rather just put another worm on my hook and drop the line back in the water. hehe

Are you so sure you know what's going on in the water ? 

Think now; you're up there in the boat, it might just be that the real action's down here in the weeds.

B B

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »

I thought I understood now I'm pretty sure that I don't. But I might. Camel toe, nipples and worms???  Hmmm.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2007, 07:49:44 PM »

I thought I understood now I'm pretty sure that I don't. But I might. Camel toe, nipples and worms???  Hmmm.

I was ok with them on the nipples and camel toes, but when they switched to worms and water sports I lost interest.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »

Oh ...the horror .....

:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2007, 09:37:34 AM »

I was ok with them on the nipples and camel toes, but when they switched to worms and water sports I lost interest.

Did someone say watersports?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 22 queries.