Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is Bob Villa in the house ?  (Read 1070 times)

SPIDERMAN

Is Bob Villa in the house ?
« on: May 18, 2007, 10:32:07 PM »

Got 2 gallons of Behr Latex house paint to do the underside of the patio canopy. Cappy loaned me a Wagner power sprayer. How much water do I add to thin the paint down for the sprayer ?

B B

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Is Bob Villa in the house ?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 10:50:16 PM »

You add all of it.......
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:55:01 PM »

You add all of it.......

Oh you're sooooooooooooo freakin helpful brother. I'm callin you in the morning and Susie better not answer the phone

They say you get what you pay for and I paid for the two of us to get drunk and happy. Guess I shouldn't complain.

Who loves you Bro ?

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 01:14:17 AM »

Depends on the sprayer, some of them do not need to be thinned at all. I used my brothers airless Wagner a while back and that one did not need thinning at all. I would get the manual online and check it out that way.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »

Turns out the sprayer Cappy loaned me was for the thinest media. Stains etc. Sooooooo I did a 1/3rd of it today with a 3" wide brush and a sash brush. I figure there's about 2,000 sq.ft to paint with the 2'x4' pockets formed by the rafters and bridging. Then there's the trim all around and while I'm at it, I'm painting that side of the house since I used the same color as the body of the house for the underside of the patio canopy. Stucco is a bit of a chore with a brush, but it ends up looking really nice as you work the paint into all the nooks and crannys of the stucco with the brush. Should be a race to be down in time for next week's season opener (pool season LOL ) This might have been just a wee bit easier today if Beags and I hadn't downed so many Blacksmiths at Patrick's yesterday evening.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 06:17:29 PM by SPIDERMAN »

Tros

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 06:19:32 PM »

Git R Dun!

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.