Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: Weirdness---Dreamed I wrecked the bike  (Read 9755 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Weirdness---Dreamed I wrecked the bike
« on: June 02, 2007, 11:33:24 AM »

I have occasional spells of insomnia.  Attitude on it is that it's just insomnia and nothing to lose any sleep over.  A byproduct, however is that when I get a good sleep again after having not done so for a bit that sleep is often punctuated with the most bizarre dreams.

These usually amuse me greatly.  Even when I guess they should not.  I'm just amused by the weird and extreme things the mind can conjure up.  Last night I dreamt that I wrecked the bike.  Repeatedly.  Was just strange.

In the dream was riding in Springfield, Missouri.  It was raining.  And everytime I'd take off from an intersection the bike would spin out of control.  Trading ends.  Back end spinning wildly.  Going down over and over and over again. 

Pieces kept getting knocked off of it.  Things got more and more bent.  Eventually the handlebars and front wheel were turned around completely backwards and it was being steered by only one horn of the handlebar.

None of the ride seemed at all scary though.  It was if if this were just a normal part of getting around on the bike.  Finally the bike had lost brakes and swung wide in front of a truck that bounced it and rider up on the curb.  In the dream at that point I said a very bad word and seemed to feel that this was a very unfair outcome.  The ride should have continued or something....

It is raining here this morning.  Pretty sure I'm going for a ride in a little bit.

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
Re: Weirdness---Dreamed I wrecked the bike
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 01:09:42 PM »

Quit eating that Mexican food late at night and don't ride in Springfield in the rain!   :o

Mark

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »

And it is still raining in Springfield,  >:( :( :-[ :-\, damittohell. We are supposed to hit the road for a short overnight trip when I get off of work at 1800. We might end up  :drink: :drink: :drink: instead.

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 03:56:26 PM »

And it is still raining in Springfield,  >:( :( :-[ :-\, damittohell. We are supposed to hit the road for a short overnight trip when I get off of work at 1800. We might end up  :drink: :drink: :drink: instead.

Hobo

Rain been on and off here too.  I still went for a 90 minute ride to a place about 5 miles from here for lunch.

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 04:14:36 PM »

Rain been on and off here too.  I still went for a 90 minute ride to a place about 5 miles from here for lunch.

Don,
   The scenic route is almost always the best! Have a good weekend.

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 04:15:51 PM »

Don,
   The scenic route is almost always the best! Have a good weekend.

Hobo

Thank you sir.  And you too.  Better riding tomorrow.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 04:25:46 PM »

Don,
I think Mark is on to something, stay away from cheese too, it has enzymes that have an adverse effect on dreaming.

However Stephen King has to get his ideas from somewhere....

Ed :pepper:
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »

Don,
I think Mark is on to something, stay away from cheese too, it has enzymes that have an adverse effect on dreaming.

However Stephen King has to get his ideas from somewhere....

Funny thing was last night did include an 0230 trip to Taco Bell.  Doubt two crunchy tacos really had a lot to do with it though.  I understand that apparently we forget most dreams, if not immediately than in relatively short order.  The really weird ones I try to remember though.  Tell it to someone immediately or write it down or something.  They can be just surreal.

One of my favorite was "Animated Bridges."  Two very old and dear friends of mine were passengers in the backseat of an old convertible.  Both were dressed in 50s style dresses, scarves on their hair, the whole package.  They were chattering away doing girl talk but I kept looking back to see what they were doing.  Then we'd approach a bridge and I'd see them both just laughing and raising their hands in the air giving the bridge the finger.

This would piss off the bridge.  It would (somehow) get up, make me get out of the car and proceed to kick my ass.  Then I'd limp back to the car, tell the girls not to do that chit anymore and drive on.  Then another bridge, they'd flip it off all happily and excitedly all over again, and I'd get my ass kicked all over again.

I like the weird dreams..... ::)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »

Funny thing was last night did include an 0230 trip to Taco Bell.  Doubt two crunchy tacos really had a lot to do with it though.  I understand that apparently we forget most dreams, if not immediately than in relatively short order.  The really weird ones I try to remember though.  Tell it to someone immediately or write it down or something.  They can be just surreal.

One of my favorite was "Animated Bridges."  Two very old and dear friends of mine were passengers in the backseat of an old convertible.  Both were dressed in 50s style dresses, scarves on their hair, the whole package.  They were chattering away doing girl talk but I kept looking back to see what they were doing.  Then we'd approach a bridge and I'd see them both just laughing and raising their hands in the air giving the bridge the finger.

This would piss off the bridge.  It would (somehow) get up, make me get out of the car and proceed to kick my ass.  Then I'd limp back to the car, tell the girls not to do that chit anymore and drive on.  Then another bridge, they'd flip it off all happily and excitedly all over again, and I'd get my ass kicked all over again.

I like the weird dreams..... ::)

I'm sure everybody has a few strange ones. One of mine had a gaint guitar pick coming down and scraping up the road, both lanes and removing everything and eveybody was running from it, another was being in a red pickup with my kids and sliding off an icy road out onto a pond/lake and breaking through and the truck going under. That is one I wish I could forget. I vowed not to buy a red pickup, ever!

Try a pizza with extra cheese tonight, maybe a few mushrooms?? and watch out for the overpasses! You know if you had mentioned "tunnels" I would have been worried... ;)

Ed

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 04:43:43 PM »

I once dreamed I was floating over these big mashmellow clouds. It was peaceful and serene. I was naked and alone, just me and these clouds. They looked so muh like marshmellows I got hungry. I started reaching out and plucking one, and they even tasted just like marshmellows. I awoke the next morning and my pillow was missing. I never did find it.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »

I once dreamed I was floating over these big mashmellow clouds. It was peaceful and serene. I was naked and alone, just me and these clouds. They looked so muh like marshmellows I got hungry. I started reaching out and plucking one, and they even tasted just like marshmellows. I awoke the next morning and my pillow was missing. I never did find it.

Clouds all look like breasts (sometimes you have to squint).  Now you know why you were nibbling.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 04:46:43 PM »

Clouds all look like breasts (sometimes you have to squint).  Now you know why you were nibbling.

Clouds look like breasts? Don, how long has it been since you've gotten laid? When I was single, I fell in love with a dust mop. Ever notice how soft they are?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 04:50:34 PM »

Clouds look like breasts? Don, how long has it been since you've gotten laid? When I was single, I fell in love with a dust mop. Ever notice how soft they are?

They do.  They always have.  Really!  If you look long enough.  No chit  :huepfenlol2: .

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 04:54:11 PM »

My roomate and myself went to Wal-Mart. He got ready to leave anc couldn't find me. He finally did after a long search. I was on aisle 5, the cleaning aisle, stroking this dust mop. He said I was a sick bastard. I agreed, but, bought the mop. I named the mop Wilma, made my roomate ride in the back seat so Wilma could ride up front with me.  :love_1: :love_1: :love_1:

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »

Hey HB the old ones ........................are always the old ones !!

;)

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 04:59:23 PM »

When I was younger I used to dream that I had fallen into a ditch that was entirely made of Braised Beef and Gravy.........I could never get out because the sides were just so slippy!! Funny thing was I used to love that dish when I was younger my Mom used to make it with mashed potatoes and greens. Maybe that was i dreamt it.

Weird chit !!

???

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »

When I was younger I used to dream that I had fallen into a ditch that was entirely made of Braised Beef and Gravy.........I could never get out because the sides were just so slippy!! Funny thing was I used to love that dish when I was younger my Mom used to make it with mashed potatoes and greens. Maybe that was i dreamt it.

Weird chit !!

???

Nige

The good thing about life is that no matter how weird you think your thoughts and dreams are sombody else has stranger ones!   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 05:40:34 PM »

Weird chit !!

???

Nige

Food related.  Ok.  I went through a couple month spell  a year or so ago where there were a few dreams with just terrible visuals.  Carnage.  Nastiness.  Unpleasantness to a significant degree. 

If they'd only been the visual I'm sure they would have been disturbing.  But they were always narrated.  Anthony Bourdain just like his voiceovers to "No Reservations."  So it was sarcasm and acerbic wit over ugly scenes.  Always funny as hell with Tony doing the monologue.

BalDeagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 06:51:33 PM »

Food related.  Ok.  I went through a couple month spell  a year or so ago where there were a few dreams with just terrible visuals.  Carnage.  Nastiness.  Unpleasantness to a significant degree. 

If they'd only been the visual I'm sure they would have been disturbing.  But they were always narrated.  Anthony Bourdain just like his voiceovers to "No Reservations."  So it was sarcasm and acerbic wit over ugly scenes.  Always funny as hell with Tony doing the monologue.

I'm sure ther's been programmes about weird, psychotically disturbed, somnambulators like yourself Don !!!

:huepfenlol2:

Nige

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 09:06:38 PM »

I'm sure ther's been programmes about weird, psychotically disturbed, somnambulators like yourself Don !!!

:huepfenlol2:

Nige

Nigel, programs for the benefit of others would of course be a positive byproduct.  But at least I amuse myself.  And that's the most important thing  :huepfenlol2: :drink: !

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 09:33:34 PM »

:worthless:
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 09:51:09 PM »

Damn.  This is a weird group of people.  I can't wait to meet "all y'all"  (that's Texan -- plural for everybody) in Nelson.

Do we have a Shrink in the House?  Seems like there is one or more of every trade here else,  don't afraid to stand up and be identified..

Mark

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 03:28:20 PM »

Don..........  you are a sick and evil man.  and you probably know it too!  I, (thanks to you) now have a pounding headache  that will probably last all afternoon, from sitting here in my window for the last 20 minutes, squinting like a madman at the sky, trying to conjure up my favorite snack! Image!

Prove it! :worthless:
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »

Don..........  you are a sick and evil man.  and you probably know it too!  I, (thanks to you) now have a pounding headache  that will probably last all afternoon, from sitting here in my window for the last 20 minutes, squinting like a madman at the sky, trying to conjure up my favorite snack! Image!

Prove it! :worthless:

Breeze, it may be kind of a Zen thing.  Takes a little practice or something.  But they are there.  All over the place.  It probably helps to visualize the nipples (one of them is lactating!).

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 04:57:05 PM »

The trained eye can find other things in the near heavens too.  But since this is a G rated site I won't even say what this looks like  ???

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 05:14:20 PM »

I have occasional spells of insomnia.  Attitude on it is that it's just insomnia and nothing to lose any sleep over.  A byproduct, however is that when I get a good sleep again after having not done so for a bit that sleep is often punctuated with the most bizarre dreams.

These usually amuse me greatly.  Even when I guess they should not.  I'm just amused by the weird and extreme things the mind can conjure up.  Last night I dreamt that I wrecked the bike.  Repeatedly.  Was just strange.

In the dream was riding in Springfield, Missouri.  It was raining.  And everytime I'd take off from an intersection the bike would spin out of control.  Trading ends.  Back end spinning wildly.  Going down over and over and over again. 

Pieces kept getting knocked off of it.  Things got more and more bent.  Eventually the handlebars and front wheel were turned around completely backwards and it was being steered by only one horn of the handlebar.

None of the ride seemed at all scary though.  It was if if this were just a normal part of getting around on the bike.  Finally the bike had lost brakes and swung wide in front of a truck that bounced it and rider up on the curb.  In the dream at that point I said a very bad word and seemed to feel that this was a very unfair outcome.  The ride should have continued or something....

It is raining here this morning.  Pretty sure I'm going for a ride in a little bit.

&

I like the weird dreams..... Roll Eyes

Undoubtedly, you are totally 100% completely certifiably insane, based on the interpretation of your above dreams.  Interpretation: Your first dream indicates that a cat shaving with a sour cream donut is a poor opera singer, and your second dream indicates a carp who bowls a perfect game is planning to visit you this weekend or you have a large green tuba buried in your back yard with whiskers.  Or the cat is playing the tuba polka dancing while eating the donut.  Don't worry about the insane part though - since the prescribed therapy is regular CVO HD riding, gas is a medical deduction.  I plan on taking a ride soon to forget all of the above, for example.  :confused5:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 05:19:49 PM »

Undoubtedly, you are totally 100% completely certifiably insane, based on the interpretation of your above dreams.  Interpretation: Your first dream indicates that a cat shaving with a sour cream donut is a poor opera singer, and your second dream indicates a carp who bowls a perfect game is planning to visit you this weekend or you have a large green tuba buried in your back yard with whiskers.  Or the cat is playing the tuba polka dancing while eating the donut.  Don't worry about the insane part though - since the prescribed therapy is regular CVO HD riding, gas is a medical deduction.  I plan on taking a ride soon to forget all of the above, for example.  :confused5:

Holy Chit!! That's exactly right!! :nervous: :nervous:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 05:21:32 PM »

Holy Chit!! That's exactly right!! :nervous: :nervous:

Really?  When I am right, sometimes it skeers me.  I have decided to ride twice as far as planned, just in case.   :confused5: :-\ :confused5:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 05:23:59 PM »

Really?  When I am right, sometimes it skeers me.  I have decided to ride twice as far as planned, just in case.   :confused5: :-\ :confused5:

LOL!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: and one mango?.. :mango:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »

LOL!!! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: and one mango?.. :mango:

The rarely used mango?    :pepper: :pepper: I blame Don for this thread since he started it.  Tonight I'm a-gonna be having bad dreams, no doubt.    :huepfenjump3: :drink: :confused5:

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »

The rarely used mango?    :pepper: :pepper: I blame Don for this thread since he started it.  Tonight I'm a-gonna be having bad dreams, no doubt.    :huepfenjump3: :drink: :confused5:

Iski,

It is a Don thread so I thought the Mango fitting.... :mango: :mango: :mango: :drink: :mango: :mango: :drink: :mango: :drink: :mango: :drink: Easy on the cheese tonight.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 05:39:22 PM »

Iski,

It is a Don thread so I thought the Mango fitting.... :mango: :mango: :mango: :drink: :mango: :mango: :drink: :mango: :drink: :mango: :drink: Easy on the cheese tonight.

Ed -  Ahhhh....  the appropriate use of the mango is a wonderful thing to behold.   :drink: :drink: :drink: :mango: :mango: :mango:  :drink: :drink: :drink:

Based on your sage advice, I shall refrain from cheese consumption.  I shall search for pie instead.

~ Mike

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 05:53:16 PM »

Ed -  Ahhhh....  the appropriate use of the mango is a wonderful thing to behold.   :drink: :drink: :drink: :mango: :mango: :mango:  :drink: :drink: :drink:

Based on your sage advice, I shall refrain from cheese consumption.  I shall search for pie instead.

~ Mike

Sounds like a wise decision Grasshopper... :2vrolijk_21: Watch out for the dreaded cheese cake. :nervous:.. and also posts that Don has started.

Mike,
Somehow I feel as though Don starts these threads as some sort of live psych experiment. As though we're all part of an alien profiling plot...there's a damn mango again... :mango: Oh sure they start off all cute but then there's thousands of them!!  AAAAHHHHH Run!  Why Don? Why!!!!!! :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: MIKE! Save yourself!!

(This is a very strange thread, can you tell I didn't get enough sleep last night?)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 05:56:56 PM »

Sounds like a wise decision Grasshopper... :2vrolijk_21: Watch out for the dreaded cheese cake. :nervous:.. and also posts that Don has started.

Mike,
Somehow I feel as though Don starts these threads as some sort of live psych experiment. As though we're all part of an alien profiling plot...there's a damn mango again... :mango: Oh sure they start off all cute but then there's thousands of them!!  AAAAHHHHH Run!  Why Don? Why!!!!!! :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: :mango: MIKE! Save yourself!!

(This is a very strange thread, can you tell I didn't get enough sleep last night?)

Not backing away slowly - running like hell. 

There's no place like home, there's no place like home....

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2007, 05:57:57 PM »

The mangoes are like tribbles! Those little fur balls from star trek. Or maybe there Magwai's  :nixweiss:  I dunno.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 06:01:06 PM »

The mangoes are like tribbles! Those little fur balls from star trek. Or maybe there Magwai's  :nixweiss:  I dunno.

I told you not to feed them after midnight!!

"Spock! don't you have any GD feelings about that?", "Jim, I don't even know his anatomy, I'm just a country doctor"

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »

Not backing away slowly - running like hell. 

There's no place like home, there's no place like home....

RUN!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 06:12:36 PM »

AAAFFFFLLLLAAAACCCCCCC!
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:31 PM »

Once, finally, never thought it would happen; a thread sounds almost like the voices in my head.   It's good to be home again..... :rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes4: :zstupid: :sweetheart: :alcohol:

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »

Don't know really what to say    :confused5:    :nixweiss: :2vrolijk_21:  :oops: ;D

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »

Welcome back Don, how was the Twilight Zone weather?  :pineapple: :pepper:
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

REGGAB

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2007, 01:04:41 PM »

OK Don...........this is getting weirder by the day.  Last night I dreamed I took a spill, and it was kinda like Barry's recent incident with a skewed twist.  First, and weirdest, I'm tooling along I-24 (which makes me wonder if I need to investigate an alternate route for my trip to Ft. Riley this weekend) on my melon; the brake pedal is on the left and the shifter is on the right.......like an Ironhead Sporty.  Second, My left foot got a mind of it's own and slammed on the brake, which started a skew to the left, then the right, and alternated until I eventually lost control.............except now I'm on a cloverleaf exit ramp.  I don't remember the rest of the dream........only waking up sweating.

So, now I have an omen, with which I must deal on Saturday.  I'm going up I-24 to Paducah.  Thankfully, my brake pedal is on the right, and my shifter is on the left.   :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »

OK Don...........this is getting weirder by the day.  Last night I dreamed I took a spill, and it was kinda like Barry's recent incident with a skewed twist.  First, and weirdest, I'm tooling along I-24 (which makes me wonder if I need to investigate an alternate route for my trip to Ft. Riley this weekend) on my melon; the brake pedal is on the left and the shifter is on the right.......like an Ironhead Sporty.  Second, My left foot got a mind of it's own and slammed on the brake, which started a skew to the left, then the right, and alternated until I eventually lost control.............except now I'm on a cloverleaf exit ramp.  I don't remember the rest of the dream........only waking up sweating.

So, now I have an omen, with which I must deal on Saturday.  I'm going up I-24 to Paducah.  Thankfully, my brake pedal is on the right, and my shifter is on the left.   :2vrolijk_21:

Your dream was weird.

Let's see if we can analyze this.

No, let's not.  Sometimes "weird" is all there is. :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2007, 02:05:36 PM »

Once, finally, never thought it would happen; a thread sounds almost like the voices in my head.   It's good to be home again..... :rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes4: :zstupid: :sweetheart: :alcohol:

Dear Mr. Twolanerider/answerperson,

I need some sage advice.  The voices in my head have been telling me for about a week to take the 02 RK to the mountains this week.  Then yesterday, they started saying take the new Jester.  I cannot ride both due to what could be called a common physical limitation.  I find myself on the horns of a dilemma, which is better than being in a horny dilemma.  Please help, or if you cannot help, at least humor me by pretending.

Signed,
Only 1 ass can ride only 1 bike

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2007, 03:14:16 PM »

Dear Mr. Twolanerider/answerperson,

I need some sage advice.  The voices in my head have been telling me for about a week to take the 02 RK to the mountains this week.  Then yesterday, they started saying take the new Jester.  I cannot ride both due to what could be called a common physical limitation.  I find myself on the horns of a dilemma, which is better than being in a horny dilemma.  Please help, or if you cannot help, at least humor me by pretending.

Signed,
Only 1 ass can ride only 1 bike

Grasshopper, one must not concede to self doubt.  Doubt is but a matter of the mind.  And the ass does not have a mind.  So it cares not.  Eat steak.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2007, 03:19:31 PM »

Grasshopper, one must not concede to self doubt.  Doubt is but a matter of the mind.  And the ass does not have a mind.  So it cares not.  Eat steak.

Aha.  Wax on, wax off, the rolling biscuits never sleep. Peace out.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2007, 03:21:47 PM »

Aha.  Wax on, wax off, the rolling biscuits never sleep. Peace out.

Dammit, thanks to this thread and MrsWe now I have the munchies.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2007, 03:23:36 PM »

Dammit, thanks to this thread and MrsWe now I have the munchies.

Eat steak.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2007, 03:24:53 PM »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2007, 04:28:34 PM »

;D

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2007, 05:53:02 PM »

NOTE TO DON--
IF A DUST MOP IS NOT AVAILABLE USE A WET MOP. :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2007, 05:59:20 PM »

:zthread: :sleeping: :zstupid: :zwtf: :alcohol:
I THOUGHT I WAS WHACKED. :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2007, 06:04:17 PM »

:zthread: :sleeping: :zstupid: :zwtf: :alcohol:
I THOUGHT I WAS WHACKED. :huepfenlol2:

This site is NOT in to THAT kind of stuff.   :whip: :vrolijk27:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2007, 06:09:25 PM »

This site is NOT in to THAT kind of stuff.   :whip: :vrolijk27:
IM NOT ON PROBATION. :orange:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »

IM NOT ON PROBATION. :orange:

You are now!

Double Secret.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2007, 06:16:00 AM »

You are now!

Double Secret.

Ha!   Double ha even!!

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2007, 08:19:53 AM »

Hey thanx guys this thread made my day...had a really chitty one and you guys brightened it at least so I hope to have a better outlook on tomorrow. 

L8R

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

nidan

• 1K CVO Member
  • Keep the breeze between your knees

• CVO1: 02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2007, 08:23:35 AM »

Seems to be a metaphor for life being somewhat out of control , but you being able to keep on going .

CVO -'02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
'07 FLHX Stage II 103 95hp/111lbs ft
'09 FJR 1300- 145hp /99 lbs ft
2011 Mustang GT 412hp/390 lbs ft

REGGAB

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 09:14:36 AM »

Seems to be a metaphor for life being somewhat out of control , but you being able to keep on going .

I guess once we all realize that we're really nothing more than "along for the ride," everything else will fall into place.  So much of what I do depends on that which others must do first, and as much as I try to help them, I usually just end up getting in the way.  Then I stress out about it and end up not sleeping..........and when I do sleep, I dream weird chit.  Weird!
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.392 seconds with 21 queries.