Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Terminal Velocity Fuel Management  (Read 2123 times)

mackcr

• Junior CVO Member
Terminal Velocity Fuel Management
« on: March 20, 2005, 09:38:22 AM »

The May issue of Easy Riders has an article on the terminal velocity fuel management system produced by Terry Components. The system includes an Oxygen sensor to install in the exhaust. The system reportedly self tunes and eliminates the need of dyno tuning when making changes to the engine, intake or exhaust. It also self compensates for altitude changes. MFG posted a press release by S&S that is introducing a similar system in the fall.

Has anyone tried this product or anything similar?

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: Terminal Velocity Fuel Management
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 03:42:48 PM »

Mackcr,

I only know of one other Daytona Twin Tech.   I know a Harley shop and a local jobber shop that tried to get this to work correctly and even had the guys from Twin Tech out to help and they couldnt get it working that was on a new 2003 Ultra with a 103 in it.   I ruled it out as a choice and have not revisited it since I hadnt heard anything good since then.

I will say that these systems will be coming our way,  my new rhineharts have the casting for an oxygen sensor.   Of course I had to plug mine, but expect we will see it as mainstream in the near future.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

mackcr

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Terminal Velocity Fuel Management
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 04:01:24 PM »

Thanks unbalanced. It will be interestng to see what the S&S system looks like in the fall.

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.