Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Hillary Facts-Snope it, I didn't yet!  (Read 7740 times)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Hillary Facts-Snope it, I didn't yet!
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2008, 03:28:40 PM »

A Moral Test:
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By  giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional  situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your  answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

THE SITUATION:

You are in Florida , Miami to  be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with  severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major news agency, and  you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is  nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos.

There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing  under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive furor.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see  a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be  taken down with the debris.

You move closer.

Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it  is. It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time  you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

You have two options:

You can save the life  of Hillary Clinton, or - - - you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize  winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most  powerful and driven women.

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer....

Would you select high contrast color film, or would  you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »

A Moral Test:

Would you select high contrast color film, or would  you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Throwing an anvil is not an option?

Catchy video for all the 1970's era Clintonites:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DXscHOZXfok
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »

Throwing an anvil is not an option?

Catchy video for all the 1970's era Clintonites:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DXscHOZXfok

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.