Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OMG!!!!!!  (Read 2617 times)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
OMG!!!!!!
« on: May 01, 2005, 07:29:56 PM »

Well I got to ride the bike after the 50mm throttle body and ECM was installed.  To tell you the truth I really didn't think it was going to be any different or maybe a little slugish with no cam or head work. Man was I wrong. It has good low end but when it hit 3500 the party was on. I need to get this bike on the dyno and get it dialed in and see the numbers.

Right now the bike has the 50mm throttle body and air cleaner assy from Zippers along with their ECM and a thunder header. Before the throttle body with a power commander  thunder header and air cleaner it turned 98hp and 108tq. It has more now. I really want to get a couple of pulls on the dyno before Myrtle. So far the combo works good. Stay safe.

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
Re: OMG!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 08:53:49 PM »

DC,

I really happy to hear of your success with the new upgrades! Seems like your on to something good with the Zipper's items.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

I can't wait to get my new bike.............and start the tweaking myself. [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

pappy2

• Full CVO Member
  • Screamin Chicken Hatched 5/13/05
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 11:40:17 PM »

That is great news!! I wanted to stay away from the heads and cam for a while and just work on the flow with these parts except I really think I want to go with Duals for the look and sound.  They told me that they are working on the project now for the 05 and I think there strategy makes a ton of sense, especially there ECM/EFI thing which logically should work better with a vastly higher level of adjustments to tune it correctly.  I look forward to seeing the Dyno numbers, but the seat test is what really matters and you seem pretty happy so far.  Be safe and thanks for all the informative posts. JP   [smiley=angel.gif]
05 Screamin Chicken, D&D FatCats, Kuryakyn Wild things Crusher build (Heads t46g cam Hi five AC) SERT Kuryakyn Panacea lights and funky extended brake pedal.

Triumph Rocket III - Pipes, Bags and JM music living with my dad for now

thechop107

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 05:31:46 PM »

DC,

Sounds like you got the goods.  That is a shweet combo for a SE103 - The Zipper's Thottle body and ECM really wake that thing up!  Nice upgrade without opening the engine.  Keep us posted!!!

The Chop

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2005, 01:05:25 AM »

Hey Chop I am going to try to get it on the treadmill before I leave for Myrtle. I really need to know. Stay safe.

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.