Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: bikes back  (Read 2114 times)

donutsrd

• keep the shiny side up
bikes back
« on: May 13, 2005, 06:30:09 AM »

had s&s gear drive and tw37g cams installed along with dyno tuning the pc3 at rosas in huntington ny,and am extremely pleased.my dealer said cam shoes were ok 500 miles ago,out riding 4dys ago and bike was not idling properly,and only ran good if i gosed it.stopped at rosas andafter some deliberation i decided to go ahead with the build.well all i can say is WOW!bike has never run so well in its 40k life.just thought i dlet u know in case anyone is debating similar installation as  its not cheap but u know what they say,u get what u pay 4.
01 fltri,95" cp pistons,port&flowed heads,andrews 37g gear dr cams,adj push rrods,pc3usb custom map,true trk,102.3tq,92.6 hp

hd2003-se2005

Re: bikes back
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 07:49:57 AM »

along with dyno tuning the pc3 at rosas in huntington ny,

Dyno results?

[smiley=worthless.gif]

donutsrd

• keep the shiny side up
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 04:14:16 PM »

max power=79.5,max torque=84.9 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
01 fltri,95" cp pistons,port&flowed heads,andrews 37g gear dr cams,adj push rrods,pc3usb custom map,true trk,102.3tq,92.6 hp

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 07:59:45 PM »

max power=79.5,max torque=84.9 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Donut, what model bike is it you've had the work done too?

donutsrd

• keep the shiny side up
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 09:01:33 PM »

sorry about the lack of info,its a 01 fltri,40k,se stg1,pc3usb,v&h slip ons,s&s gear drive,andrews tw37g cam,adj push rods,custo m map{dyno tuned} very happy with overall performance,pulls like crazy and no more decel pop!if anyone is from the new york area i HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROSAS HARLEY IN HUNTINGTON.NO BULL$$%$,they  earned my patronage for the life of this bile and the rest.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 10:18:40 PM »

sorry about the lack of info,its a 01 fltri,40k,se stg1,pc3usb,v&h slip ons,s&s gear drive,andrews tw37g cam,adj push rods,custo m map{dyno tuned} very happy with overall performance,pulls like crazy and no more decel pop!if anyone is from the new york area i HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROSAS HARLEY IN HUNTINGTON.NO BULL$$%$,they  earned my patronage for the life of this bile and the rest.

Good deal, thanks for the info Donut.  Much more enlightened now; and less concerned.  When you'd first posted your numbers my first thought was of one of the 103s.  Were that the case, well, you're numbers sucked  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Compared to your bike's baseline, however, you've got a sweet running machine.  Congrats on liking how it turned out so well and big congrats on have a dealership to work with that you like so well.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

donutsrd

• keep the shiny side up
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 07:17:58 AM »

yeah ur right,if it was a cvo the #'s would suck,i see the #'s u guys throw around on here and i can only imagine the fun ur all havin!and just fyi rosas is an independent moto shop/tuner for s&S and dyna and all the otheer aftermarket reputable perf. products.

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 22 queries.