Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: Happy Anniversary to Howie and Binx  (Read 4350 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Happy Anniversary to Howie and Binx
« on: May 17, 2008, 07:46:31 AM »

Happy Anniversary to Howie and Binx!!!!! Don't ask me how I knew this was their anniversary. I'm just smart that way.

:orange: :orange: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :mango: :orange: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

Everybody thinks Howie is bad to the bone because he rides WFO all the time. but, Binx is the one who gets my respect. How does she just calmly hang on the back waving her arms like a bird while Howie is splitting lanes at 150 MPH? My hat is off to ya Binx, I wouldn't ride on the back of his ride for all the money in the world.  ;D

It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: Happy Anniversary to Howie and Binx
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »

Happy Anniversary to Howie and Binx!!!!! Don't ask me how I knew this was their anniversary. I'm just smart that way.

:orange: :orange: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :mango: :orange: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

Everybody thinks Howie is bad to the bone because he rides WFO all the time. but, Binx is the one who gets my respect. How does she just calmly hang on the back waving her arms like a bird while Howie is splitting lanes at 150 MPH? My hat is off to ya Binx, I wouldn't ride on the back of his ride for all the money in the world.  ;D

Happy Anniversary Binx (and Howie) hope you enjoy the spa  ;) Congrats and hope your day is a memorable one. Proud to call you two our friends and can't wait to see youze two.

Binx, I'm with Ken, there ain't NO way I'd ever ride on the back of a moped let alone Cybil with Howie at the throttle. Kudos to you!!!

Howie

jeffj

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Teach a man to swim, but not while he's drowning"

• CVO1: 2004 Orange Pearl and Jet Black FLHTCSE & 2002 Candy/Brandywine FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 Autumn Haze FLHTCUSE Sold - 11-11-12 Bought another 2006 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2003 Gold FLHRSEI2 Sold CVO4: 2002 Purple FLHRSEI Crashed
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 07:58:27 AM »

Congrats,  :2vrolijk_21:

jeffj

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 08:11:26 AM »

Happy Anniversay youse two!!!  Hope you two yewts have a great day at da spa!!! 

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

REGGAB

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 08:12:23 AM »

Congrats and Happy Anniversary Howie and Binx!!!!!

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 08:16:58 AM »

Happy Anniversary Howie and Binx!!
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

Bojiboy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire and Stardust Silver
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 08:27:11 AM »

Happy Anniversary you two!!  :orange:
2012 FLHTCUSE7 Wicked Sapphire and Stardust Silver
2006 FLHTCUSE (traded in)
2005 FLHRCI (sold)
Single enclosed trailer

harleydiva

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 08:36:16 AM »

Happy Anniversary!

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 08:56:12 AM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 08:59:31 AM »

Wow, what a nice thing to wake up to! You guys are the best. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Just so ya know, Binx never was on a bike before she met me. I trained her to be able to be Hoist's BSR. Set the bike up for her comfort and safety! She loves it back there, and speed doen't bother her on the bike. I don't think it's possible for her to ever forget the term "Passenger Neutral"! Now the cage, that's a whole nuther story. That's when I get my punches from her! :o ;)

Today is spa day for us. There's a new huge place that opened up not far from us. It has everything so you can spend an entire day there (And $$$ to I'm sure)!

And now Don Pardo, tell Binx what she's won! (Let's see how long it takes her to find that out cause she'll have to read it here first. Prolly wondering why there was no gift!) I'm getting Binx a new car for herself, as soon as she figures out which one. Smaller model with decent gas mileage. Looking at the RAV4 and the Mini Cooper right now. Any other suggestions? :confused5:

Ken, We're destined to remember each others special day forever now! Unless of course like you, I forget my anniversary!!! ::) ??? ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »

Wow, what a nice thing to wake up to! You guys are the best. :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Just so ya know, Binx never was on a bike before she met me. I trained her to be able to be Hoist's BSR. Set the bike up for her comfort and safety! She loves it back there, and speed doen't bother her on the bike. I don't think it's possible for her to ever forget the term "Passenger Neutral"! Now the cage, that's a whole nuther story. That's when I get my punches from her! :o ;)

Today is spa day for us. There's a new huge place that opened up not far from us. It has everything so you can spend an entire day there (And $$$ to I'm sure)!

And now Don Pardo, tell Binx what she's won! (Let's see how long it takes her to find that out cause she'll have to read it here first. Prolly wondering why there was no gift!) I'm getting Binx a new car for herself, as soon as she figures out which one. Smaller model with decent gas mileage. Looking at the RAV4 and the Mini Cooper right now. Any other suggestions? :confused5:

Ken, We're destined to remember each others special day forever now! Unless of course like you, I forget my anniversary!!! ::) ??? ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Howie,
I know this may sound corny, but you might want to consider getting Binx a loaded Toyota Prius.  Debbie loves hers.  She drives it to work (132 miles round trip) every day and averages 55 mpg!!  It's rated as a mid-size, cuz it has a ton of room inside!!  She only fills the car up once a week which is great.  It's an '04 and she has 100K on it and we haven't had a lick of problems with it.  I take it in religiously every 5K for its service.  My sister and niece have Priuses (Prii?) also and they love them.

Enjoy your day at the spa!! :2vrolijk_21:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008, 09:19:06 AM »

Howie,
I know this may sound corny, but you might want to consider getting Binx a loaded Toyota Prius.  Debbie loves hers.  She drives it to work (132 miles round trip) every day and averages 55 mpg!!  It's rated as a mid-size, cuz it has a ton of room inside!!  She only fills the car up once a week which is great.  It's an '04 and she has 100K on it and we haven't had a lick of problems with it.  I take it in religiously every 5K for its service.  My sister and niece have Priuses (Prii?) also and they love them.

Enjoy your day at the spa!! :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks. and thanks for the car input Charlie. I'll mention that one to her too. I like it, but not sure she does. But we'll be giving it a good look when we go checking these cars out! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »

Happy Anniversary to you from the Rooster's

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 09:56:06 AM »

Congrats to the both of you have a wonderful day. :2vrolijk_21:

Binx I'll have to send you a special congrats knowing that you love and put up with a "EBCM#4.25 & TA#126.2" ;) ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2008, 10:58:05 AM »

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary you two !  :drink:

Best wishes

Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.