Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: LOud lids  (Read 12212 times)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
Re: LOud lids
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2008, 09:24:51 AM »

Got nothing to add to the thread.  Just wanted to see the picture again.

Thank you , I was going to do that but I was worried every one would think I was obsessed with "speakers" .[ I am just don't want every one to know.] :bananarock:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2008, 11:23:49 AM »

Thank you , I was going to do that but I was worried every one would think I was obsessed with "speakers" .[ I am just don't want every one to know.] :bananarock:

There are important distinctions between obsession and a simple healthy attention span.  There is nothing unhealthy about that span.

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2008, 02:06:43 PM »

There are important distinctions between obsession and a simple healthy attention span.  There is nothing unhealthy about that span.
So are you saying I have a healthy attention span or are you saying as soon as I print this picture and tape it to the top of my tour pac that would be an obsession not to mention a problem for my wife should see ever find out it's there. :nixweiss: She is already wondering why I have started drinking beer and keeping it on the bottom shelf of the reefer. :huepfenlol2:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2008, 03:01:54 PM »

So are you saying I have a healthy attention span or are you saying as soon as I print this picture and tape it to the top of my tour pac that would be an obsession not to mention a problem for my wife should see ever find out it's there. :nixweiss: She is already wondering why I have started drinking beer and keeping it on the bottom shelf of the reefer. :huepfenlol2:

I printed the photo (high res, photo stock) then duplicated 26,324 times and wallpapered the house.  Nothing obsessive there.  Merely a healthy appreciation of nature's bounty.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2008, 03:05:50 PM »

I printed the photo (high res, photo stock) then duplicated 26,324 times and wallpapered the house.  Nothing obsessive there.  Merely a healthy appreciation of nature's bounty.

With that eagle eye of yourin maybe you could find the beer in the fridge on the Friday beer thread, nobody can see it...I haven't.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »

There is some kind of rumor there is whipping cream in that pic also, but not sure how anybody saw that.

26,325 would have been obsessive. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2008, 06:51:23 PM »

Whipping cream?  :confused5:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2008, 09:10:24 AM »

Whipping cream?  :confused5:

It's one of the current board mysteries.  Some claim to have seen it, but others have looked and looked and can't find it.   :nixweiss:

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2008, 02:06:59 PM »

It's one of the current board mysteries.  Some claim to have seen it, but others have looked and looked and can't find it.   :nixweiss:
I will have you know kind sir , I saw the whipping cream as an additional item to be used in an unexplainable fantasy I am having about the other occupant of the said picture.  :coolblue:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2008, 02:11:49 PM »

I will have you know kind sir , I saw the whipping cream as an additional item to be used in an unexplainable fantasy I am having about the other occupant of the said picture.  :coolblue:

So the whipping cream is there for a fantasy involving beer & the girl & you.  In that case, I will go & look at the pic again for a while.  And thanks for the excuse to go back & stare look at the pic.  This time, it is for research. 

;)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »

So the whipping cream is there for a fantasy involving beer & the girl & you.  In that case, I will go & look at the pic again for a while.  And thanks for the excuse to go back & stare look at the pic.  This time, it is for research. 

;)
Should you need any further assistance please feel free to call upon me, you will find me at the reefer drinking a beer with the girl and the whip cream  blah blah blah yadeyda ydeyada!!!!  :worthless: O YAH
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 21 queries.