Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pronghorn Antelope hunt in Wyoming  (Read 431 times)

Fed68

• Full CVO Member
Pronghorn Antelope hunt in Wyoming
« on: October 26, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »

I went on a hunting trip to Wyoming the first part of October.  I loved every minute of it.  I've never been out of my home state to any kind of hunting.  I have done whitetail deer and pheasant hunting here along with squirrel and rabbit, but this was awsome.  I am hooked.  I think my step is to head to Canada in few years for a bear hunt.  I have to save my pennies and pay off the taxidermy bill for this one first.  Here's a couple pics.

Fed68

• Full CVO Member
Re: Pronghorn Antelope hunt in Wyoming
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 08:41:38 PM »

We had to drag the darn thing about 150 yards to be able to get to the truck.  Once we got there we were about 50 yards from this rock formation and I thought it would make a cool picture.  I think I'll frame this one to go under the mount when I get him back.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 10:26:20 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:  nice buck. some interesting country. hunted several times around Newcastle and lusk. congrats :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Fed68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 01:08:13 AM »

It is very interesting.  I'm used to IA, IL, and MO where there are trees everywhere.  Very desolate and wide open country side.  We were in the Kaycee area.  I would like to also head a little farther west in Wyoming and do some mule deer hunting.

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 24 queries.