Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Shop in Miami area  (Read 626 times)

todd22

• CVO1: 2006 SE fatboy
Shop in Miami area
« on: July 11, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »

I have a 2006 flstfse2 and am considering some headwork, 10.5 pistons and new cams.  Is there a shop in the South Florida area anyone would recommend. I'm planning on having Dewey do the head work but need a decent shop to put it all back together.

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
Re: Shop in Miami area
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 10:37:52 PM »

I had John Sachs do my cams and some head work.. He does a great job and is a fun guy to be around. His work is great and has a great reputation in south Fla too. PM me and I can give you his  information..He is located in PLantation..   West of FT. Lauderdale.

pappy2

• Full CVO Member
  • Screamin Chicken Hatched 5/13/05
Re: Shop in Miami area
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 05:32:38 AM »

I also had John build my '05 103 and the results were out of this world.  I have put 10k miles on this beast and it has been trouble free wild fun to ride.  Several of my friends have used John for mild builds and general engine internal repair work and everyone has been happy with the cost and quality of his work.  I recommend him without hesitation to anyone I know as the guy for harley motor work and you are really lucky he live in our area.

Look at my history of posts and you will see the dyno on my motor with big numbers.  I actually have yet to see a 103 build with better numbers and certainly have never ridden a wilder one.  Good luck and let us all know how it goes.   ;D
05 Screamin Chicken, D&D FatCats, Kuryakyn Wild things Crusher build (Heads t46g cam Hi five AC) SERT Kuryakyn Panacea lights and funky extended brake pedal.

Triumph Rocket III - Pipes, Bags and JM music living with my dad for now

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.