Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Magazine insert cards.....  (Read 1440 times)

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
Re: Magazine insert cards.....
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 10:07:22 PM »

i think that if this is the biggest thing you have to worry about, i want your life :D

i really don't see the big deal and don't understand why you would want to 'punish' the parent company of the magazine that you enjoy to read.  maybe if enough people did as you suggested and sent in the cards on their dime, the company would fold and you wouldn't have to worry about those pesky cards anymore.

Unfortunately it is not the only thing in life I have to worry about. It's just one of those little aggravating things in life that has increased over the last few years. I was looking to see if anyone else felt that those little pesky cards falling out all over the place (especially the bathroom floor) found it aggravating too. I remember back in the olden days the subscripion offers were printed on one of the pages (I guess the magazines feel it's too expensive to use up their advertising space?) Then they used a bound in subscripion card which I personally don't have a problem with since it doesn't fall out when you open the magazine. I really don't need them asking me 9 times each month if I want to subscribe.
I guess I was filling in for the late Andy Rooney when I was asking the question about the postal service in my first post.....How can many of my packages get destroyed by the delivery process, yet this unsealed magazine can hold on to all those cards until I open it?
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 21 queries.