Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: RaceDeck Garage Floor  (Read 7778 times)

Hx2

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FHTCUSE6 Blue
    • CVO2: FLHRSE5 AE
Re: RaceDeck Garage Floor
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »

I love my floor but after ten years there are some high traffic areas that are starting to peel.  I think I am going to put RD down in those areas in an effort to preserve the paint as long as possible. I am thinking the larger squares will help reduce water seepage.  Just need to come up with a good looking configuration.

Love the in ground lift!  Wish I could do that.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 10:31:36 PM by Hx2 »
13 FLHRSE5 AE
11.5 FLHTCUSE6

j f go

• Junior CVO Member
  • 112.77 HP 118 FT TQ
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »

Jealous here.
x2 Damn nice. You better keep that woman happy.

Hx2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2014, 06:53:00 PM »

Was at Barrett-Jackson this past weekend and ended up ordering my Racedeck flooring while there. They had a show special of $2.79 per tile, free edges and free shipping.  Had to come home and measure how much of the garage I wanted to cover and design my layout. I'll post pics when done next week.  Wanted to provide some info on pricing in case anyone else is interested.  Can't wait for delivery.  :pineapple: :pepper:
13 FLHRSE5 AE
11.5 FLHTCUSE6

Ghost__Rider

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2014, 10:13:22 PM »

Updated pic of my Racedeck floor and garage.........for some reason the wife says I have OCD??? I just don't understand?

Updated pics

2017 CVO SG, Suburban Speed 130" kit, Fullsac Stainless DXpipe, 2" Fullsac Cores,2014 CVO Limited, Fullsac DXpipe, Fullsac 2 1/4"CVO cores, TTS Matertune w/Fullsac Custom Map, Andrews 54 Cams. Spank You Very Much!!!
2012 Street Glide, 107cu.in./.625 T-Man cams, SE Pro CNC ported Heads, 10.8 Comp., 58mm ThrottleBody, 5.3inj, D&D Borzilla 2in1 Exhaust

Hx2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2014, 11:37:59 PM »

Looks great Ghost_Rider!!  Nice update!
13 FLHRSE5 AE
11.5 FLHTCUSE6

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2014, 06:31:42 AM »

Nice Setup !!!
DND

ChopperPilot

• 1K CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2023 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2020 FLHXSE (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2014 FXSBSE (Sold)
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2014, 09:48:26 AM »

Looks awesome to me, probably not OCD maybe OHDD (Obsessive Harley Davidson Disorder)?  I will have use your photos as inspiration for my garage.
2023 CVO Street Glide
Whiskey Neat
Khrome Werks Duals

2019 Heritage Classic 114 Special
Silver Flux and Black Fuse
Rinehart 2 into 1 Pipe
Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner

2014 CVO Breakout
Hard Candy Sedona Sand and Blaze Orange
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 Pipes
Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner

Hx2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2014, 09:28:43 PM »

UPS delivered my Racedeck flooring today. Took about 3 hours to put it down with my wife's help. Love it. Only did half the garage, but the other half epoxy isn't as bad so not as concerned with putting it there. My wife made me buy it while we were at Barrett-Jackson.  I think I will keep her.
13 FLHRSE5 AE
11.5 FLHTCUSE6

brassspike

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2014, 10:19:13 PM »

buckles when the garage door is open and sun shines in. Side stand is chewing the surface up some. I've had to put something down to put the stand on.
RETIRED! :fireman:

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 06:02:55 AM »

Looks Great !!!!
DND

Ghost__Rider

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 08:31:43 AM »

UPS delivered my Racedeck flooring today. Took about 3 hours to put it down with my wife's help. Love it. Only did half the garage, but the other half epoxy isn't as bad so not as concerned with putting it there. My wife made me buy it while we were at Barrett-Jackson.  I think I will keep her.

SWEET!!!
2017 CVO SG, Suburban Speed 130" kit, Fullsac Stainless DXpipe, 2" Fullsac Cores,2014 CVO Limited, Fullsac DXpipe, Fullsac 2 1/4"CVO cores, TTS Matertune w/Fullsac Custom Map, Andrews 54 Cams. Spank You Very Much!!!
2012 Street Glide, 107cu.in./.625 T-Man cams, SE Pro CNC ported Heads, 10.8 Comp., 58mm ThrottleBody, 5.3inj, D&D Borzilla 2in1 Exhaust

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 08:53:53 AM »

anybody out there had one down for a length of time,just wondering how durable and fade resistant it is?

Hx2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 01:31:18 PM »

anybody out there had one down for a length of time,just wondering how durable and fade resistant it is?

Racedeck flooring has a 15 year warranty, and on another forum I've read they are very good about replacing any tiles that get stained or damaged.  My garage floor doesn't see a lot of sunlight, and I generally don't keep the bikes on the side stands, so I am fairly confident these will look good for the long haul.  My goal was to protect the epoxy paint from any further damage, and if I decide to move I can take my floor with me.  Whoever buys the house gets a floor in great shape and I get to keep my new floor.  A win-win.  :mango: :bananarock:

I am in no way affiliated with Racedeck, just a guy that likes their flooring.
13 FLHRSE5 AE
11.5 FLHTCUSE6

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 01:34:58 PM »

Racedeck flooring has a 15 year warranty, and on another forum I've read they are very good about replacing any tiles that get stained or damaged.  My garage floor doesn't see a lot of sunlight, and I generally don't keep the bikes on the side stands, so I am fairly confident these will look good for the long haul.  My goal was to protect the epoxy paint from any further damage, and if I decide to move I can take my floor with me.  Whoever buys the house gets a floor in great shape and I get to keep my new floor.  A win-win.  :mango: :bananarock:

I am in no way affiliated with Racedeck, just a guy that likes their flooring.
thanks, the replacement tiles sounds real nice unless its the one in the middle of the floor or will it just snap in also?

Hx2

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 02:02:28 PM »

thanks, the replacement tiles sounds real nice unless its the one in the middle of the floor or will it just snap in also?

Snapping them in is easy.  Removing them not as easy.  Not sure how hard it will be to remove a middle one.  The hardest part of the job was disassembling the ones that were connected (they come with four joined together, I am assuming for easier shipping).  Only took a few seconds and a screwdriver once I got the hang of it, but I did them all from the bottom.  Ghost_Rider changed out some of his middle tiles, maybe he can educate us on removing a center tile??
13 FLHRSE5 AE
11.5 FLHTCUSE6
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 25 queries.