Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Down and the future is uncertain, now more predictable  (Read 26863 times)

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member
  • Be responsible of yourself.

• CVO1: "2007"FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: "2004" 3500 Dodge Diesel Long bed DRW 4X4 HD "Laramie'
Re: Down and the future is uncertain, now more predictable
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2015, 02:58:23 PM »

Been praying for you George and thinking of you a lot since last Wednesday. I truly hope and pray that the surgery was a success. I know I'm not the only one either. Remember we are here for you so lean on us if you need to. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.
Take care my friend,
Mike
 :drink:
MIKEYTEE and ALL CVO owners/riders,

I am happy to report,  HE'S ALIVE!!!
It was a 2.5 hour surgery and a one night stay in the hospital.
I was released after safety conditions were given and the "DO'S and DON'tS were explicated explained for proper healing. Two weeks later, the stitches were  remove. Since then, I have been monitoring my healing process and my ability to be ambulatory with two legs. I have gone 30 days since surgery and I'm able to, with some assistance with a wheeled walker, move about the house and do limited outside business such as banks. I had to sleep a lot. This surgery trip was worth the effort to become whole again.  I  have invested into Bowflex M5 total body exerciser to retune the body into balance and muscle control. Who knows, I might die on that machine. (chuckle)

I wish to say to ALL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I believe they were answered.

Ride safe and be in good health,

George (Vagabond 6542)
Expect the Unexpected
For FRIENDS are always welcomed, and ASSOCIATES are somewhat tolerated.  But all are equally rewarded with Karma...Good or Evil.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »

Fantastic news George! Now get yourself in condition as warm weather and perfect riding conditions will be here before you know it. I'm still looking forward to hooking up with you and doing that ride.
Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

Vagabond6542

• Full CVO Member
  • Be responsible of yourself.

• CVO1: "2007"FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: "2004" 3500 Dodge Diesel Long bed DRW 4X4 HD "Laramie'
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2015, 02:55:56 AM »

To All CVO Owners and Riders,

Please forgive me for not keeping this up to date.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all that celebrated The American Holiday. Judy, George and Romeo (cat, Master of this home) had a southern style Turkey Dinner with all the trimming, yes, Cornbread Dressing.
Well, we are coming up on the end of the year celebrations, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

So to answer how am I doing.  December 14th marked 60 days since the surgery, and I am progressing as expected. I have to work on some weaken leg muscles, especially  the left leg.  Both knees display the a weaken condition due to lack of exercise. I'm working on that. The M5 Total Trainer by Bowflex proved to be a worthy purchase, it pointed out the muscle weaknesses.

A piece of advice for all riders. get CAT scans of your lower back. My birth defect in the lower  vertebrae came out to be discovered after a fall down brick steps. Don't let something of misfortune nature, put you behind the 8 Ball. It will ruin your riding seasons to come until you over come the disaster.

Ride Safe and enjoy The Holidays.

Vagabond (George)
Expect the Unexpected
For FRIENDS are always welcomed, and ASSOCIATES are somewhat tolerated.  But all are equally rewarded with Karma...Good or Evil.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2015, 06:10:04 PM »

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
Thanks for the update George and keep up the good work.
Merry Christmas to you, Judy, and Romeo and a joyful and healthy New Year.
Still keeping you in our prayers.
Mike

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.