Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: '07 110" HD ECM  (Read 4053 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
'07 110" HD ECM
« on: December 20, 2006, 05:24:32 PM »

Does anyone have a PN for the HD ECM for '07 110" SE models? Also the price? ($364 List. thnx BB) And, is anything required, besides plugging it in, for it to work properly? Are there any Digital Tech initializiation or any other software work required after you purchase it, or can it simply be plugged in? If initializing is required, can that be done, and then just pack it away for a rainy day? Thanks. ;) Hoist!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 06:14:35 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

nixobilly

• Elite CVO Member
  • 07 'CUSE2 B & O ------ 09 BMW R1200GSA
    • TX
Re: '07 110" HD ECM
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 08:13:51 PM »

Hoist,

Funny you should ask.... I just picked up my 07 CUSE2 parts catalog today (it has been on order since 9/1/06).

on page 27...

ECM 32534-05B  Electronic Control Module, blank

Additional note says:  "Requires digital tech programming"

So looks like you could install it, load SERT map 84 or something close and be done with it...

Hope this helps,

Mark

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 12:08:32 AM »

Hoist,

Funny you should ask.... I just picked up my 07 CUSE2 parts catalog today (it has been on order since 9/1/06).

on page 27...

ECM 32534-05B  Electronic Control Module, blank

Additional note says:  "Requires digital tech programming"

So looks like you could install it, load SERT map 84 or something close and be done with it...

Hope this helps,

Mark

Thanks Mark! Getting closer now. Forget about map 84. Can it be shipped/programmed for stock? Can it then be put on ice until needed and then just plugged in as if it were original?  ;) How could you not love this place! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Hoist!  8-)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 12:10:17 AM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hdbrad03

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE-Pumpkin
    • CVO3: FLTRI 06
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 12:12:41 AM »

$291.47 from Zanotti's.
I was there.  Were you?

East Coast
New River Gorge (10, 15)
Rib Fest (10, 11, 14, 15)
Wild WV (16)
Maggie Valley (08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

West Coast
Sedona, AZ (08)
Pala (10)
Santa Fe, NM (13)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 12:19:28 AM »

$291.47 from Zanotti's.

Thanks Brad! Do you know anything about the preprogramming? Will Zanotti's ship it preprogrammed for stock '07 110" settings?  Appreciate your help! ;) Hoist!  8-)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 07:37:26 AM »

Thanks Brad! Do you know anything about the preprogramming? Will Zanotti's ship it preprogrammed for stock '07 110" settings?  Appreciate your help! ;) Hoist!  8-)

Hoist,

I hear what you're saying, and know what you're thinking.

I don't know, but I'd be pretty sure that the ECM records a whole bunch of information that could be downloaded whenever necessary. I'm thinking about stuff like total hours, time at specific RPM or throttle or other run-time parameters etc. This would be considered "diagnostic information" they could use to track failure trends.

If you're thinking you could plug in a stock ECM when you need to go to the dealer, I would guess they've already seen that trick before and have it covered.

I've heard about Bimmers (cars) that will alert the driver when the warranty has been voided due to too much WOT.  Harley can't be far behind.

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.....

Cheers!

Chief

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 09:03:52 AM »

Hoist,

I hear what you're saying, and know what you're thinking.

I don't know, but I'd be pretty sure that the ECM records a whole bunch of information that could be downloaded whenever necessary. I'm thinking about stuff like total hours, time at specific RPM or throttle or other run-time parameters etc. This would be considered "diagnostic information" they could use to track failure trends.

If you're thinking you could plug in a stock ECM when you need to go to the dealer, I would guess they've already seen that trick before and have it covered.

I've heard about Bimmers (cars) that will alert the driver when the warranty has been voided due to too much WOT.  Harley can't be far behind.

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.....

Cheers!

Chief

Hey Chief. I hear what you're saying. A real ray of sunshine! ;D Back to the drawing board! Actually all it does is tip the scale further from SERT. ;) Between the SERT and the spare you can get the TMax AutoTune. Sounding more and more like PCIII for 2 Years! Hoist!

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 05:36:08 PM »

Hoist, the stock ecm has your vin programmed in it.  

So you would also have to have your vin in the spare ecm for it to be of any use to you when you put it in your bike and took it in for warranty work.

Don't know if moco would provide / allow a second ecm with the same vin.  
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 05:37:08 PM by ultrafxr »

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 05:42:27 PM »

Hoist, the stock ecm has your vin programmed in it.  

So you would also have to have your vin in the spare ecm for it to be of any use to you when you put it in your bike and took it in for warranty work.

Don't know if moco would provide / allow a second ecm with the same vin.  

Hey Jerry. Another ray of sunshine. You and Chief. ;D Is there a hidden camera in the bike somewhere so they can watch what I do to my bike too? ::) Better not give 'em any ideas, huh! [smiley=oops.gif] That pretty much does it for me. I know what I have to do. Have a great holiday brother! ;) Hoist!  8-)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 05:43:14 PM by Hoist »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 05:47:41 PM »

Hoist,
Sounding more and more like this is going to be your bike, and you can do w/it what you want, and not worry about the MoCo 2 year warranty. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 06:30:11 PM »

Anyone know if the ECM PN 32534-05B is CVO model specific or is it the same part used for all '07 touring models?  The 05-B would indicate that it is a 2005 part with two revisions.
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 06:58:24 PM »

Hoist,
Sounding more and more like this is going to be your bike, and you can do w/it what you want, and not worry about the MoCo 2 year warranty. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

d00d, don't give up on me yet. I just think I know what I gotta do is all! ::) And hell yeah it's going to be my bike! :o My bike with a 2 Year Warranty too! ;) Hoist!  8-)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 07:00:47 PM »

d00d, don't give up on me yet. I just think I know what I gotta do is all! ::) And hell yeah it's going to be my bike! :o My bike with a 2 Year Warranty too! ;) Hoist!  8-)
I'm thinking you scooter is going to end up like the one I sent you the link of the other day. One bad a$$ SERK that loves to go WFO w/the HBRR's. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 07:05:14 PM »

I'm thinking you scooter is going to end up like the one I sent you the link of the other day. One bad a$$ SERK that loves to go WFO w/the HBRR's. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Hitting below the belt! >:( You found my weak spot, huh? :o It'll probably take 2 years to figure out what they did on them things anyway. ::) You still prospecting? [smiley=confused5.gif] Hoist!  8-)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 07:10:44 PM »

Yep, I’m still prospecting. Don't become official until I ride w/Ole Maudie (Hubbards scooter) of which I’m looking forward to. Hopefully this will happen during Myrtle Beach Bike Week in May. I think I've got the blessings of two of the members, but it has to be a unanimous vote to become a member.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 07:12:41 PM »

Hitting below the belt! >:( You found my weak spot, huh? :o It'll probably take 2 years to figure out what they did on them things anyway. ::) You still prospecting? [smiley=confused5.gif] Hoist!  8-)

Yeah...I was gonna' put SE slips, A/C, and ECM Flash, which I did...that was June, and I was gonna' be all happy and chit with just those things done...7 months later I've got true duals, PCIII, Dyno Tune, Wild 1 Chubby's, an $1100 seat, $1500 shocks, all kinds of chrome d00d-dads on the scoot....and let's not forget the jugs and heads wrapped up safely,  patiently waiting in the wings...for who knows what... ;) :o
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 07:21:10 PM »

Yeah...I was gonna' put SE slips, A/C, and ECM Flash, which I did...that was June, and I was gonna' be all happy and chit with just those things done...7 months later I've got true duals, PCIII, Dyno Tune, Wild 1 Chubby's, an $1100 seat, $1500 shocks, all kinds of chrome d00d-dads on the scoot....and let's not forget the jugs and heads wrapped up safely,  patiently waiting in the wings...for who knows what... ;) :o
Hoist you hear that, don't fight it? Many before you have tried and haven't made it. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 07:28:56 PM »

Hoist you hear that, don't fight it? Many before you have tried and haven't made it. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

d00d, Didn't T say this is his first HD, and a CVO at that! Of course he can't resist. ::) Plus, he's still Warranteed on most of the bike anyway. ;) It should take 2 years to plan out the full scale assault that occurs when the 2 Year Warranty expires! [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Hoist!  8-)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 07:30:34 PM »

Feed the fire Terry! [smiley=drink.gif] ;) Hoist!  8-)

ultrafxr

• 5k CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 07:41:42 PM »

Hey Jerry. Another ray of sunshine.  ;) Hoist!  8-)

Howie, the best laid plans of mice and men, huh.  Don't mean to rain on your parade - just letting you know what's going on my friend.

Got your True-Track yet?

Jerry

IBA member # 45520

ultrafxr

• 5k CVO Member
    • TN

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 07:44:46 PM »

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

You are powerless to resist.  It's like a post-hypnotic suggestion the moco sends out.  Probably receive it through our dental fillings.  Can you say Manchurian Candidate?

IBA member # 45520

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 07:47:08 PM »

Howie, the best laid plans of mice and men, huh.  Don't mean to rain on your parade - just letting you know what's going on my friend.

Got your True-Track yet?

Jerry

Join the club Jerry! :o I'm hangin tough though! ::) The TT's supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll save it for the new bike instead of putting it on my '03 for only 3 weeks. ;) Hoist!  8-)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 08:20:15 PM by Hoist »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 08:23:06 PM »

One bad a$$ SERK that loves to go WFO w/the HBRR's. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

dOOd

Have you lost your mind? 8-)
You need to get back to studing those HBRR instructional DVD's.
When you get above triple digits in speed the ability to post double digits daily means nothing!
You know that!

Get back to those DVD's

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 08:23:54 PM »

You are powerless to resist.  [highlight]It's like a post-hypnotic suggestion the moco sends out.[/highlight]  Probably receive it through our dental fillings.  Can you say Manchurian Candidate?

Yeah! to try to scam you out of your 2 Year Warranty! >:(  ;) Hoist!  8-)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2006, 08:25:49 PM »

and let's not forget the jugs and heads wrapped up safely,  patiently waiting in the wings...for who knows what... ;) :o

Terry

Always remember,
"A man can never have too much horsepower"

I look forward to your build.
I enjoyed the pipe installation thread!

Hurry up!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2006, 08:32:29 PM »

d00d, Didn't T say this is his first HD, and a CVO at that! Of course he can't resist. ::) Plus, he's still Warranteed on most of the bike anyway. ;) It should take 2 years to plan out the full scale assault that occurs when the 2 Year Warranty expires! [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Hoist!  8-)
I think I almost made it to the end of my 2 year warranty before I made the mods I did, but that was only because I was waiting for the right combination of products. After I joined here and became more informed I was told what was coming out. However as soon as the products were available I jumped on them and was in the first group to order.

You just better hope something isn't developed to let your new scooter run to its potential. If it does you are going to be a lost cause. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 08:52:16 PM »

dOOd

Have you lost your mind? 8-)
You need to get back to studing those HBRR instructional DVD's.
When you get above triple digits in speed the ability to post double digits daily means nothing!
You know that!

Get back to those DVD's

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

So that's why I don't feel right riding the bike w/o the rest of you. ;) I'm going to slow. Chit!!!!! ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 08:52:47 PM by flhtcse2004 »
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2006, 09:17:54 PM »

So that's why I don't feel right riding the bike w/o the rest of you. ;) I'm going to slow. Chit!!!!! ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Thats right!

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2006, 11:54:39 PM »

Nope Hoist, not my very first HD, but probably the only one that really counts!  I had a Panhead back in the early 70's that had been pretty radically chopped with no front brake, raked out so far it took a parking lot to turn it around, peanut tank, and pull back bars...oh yea, mousetrap clutch, and of course kick start, and straight pipes that would belch flames at night.  The seat was about an inch of foam on the seat pan and part of the fender.  Metalflake Lime Green was the color. All I did was put oil and gas in it and ride it when it would start. It was a death machine, but at that age all I cared about was something to eat occasionally, gettin' high, and having as good a time as possible, so it was all good.  Had a hell of a time, and lived to tell it!  I settled down some by 1980 ;) ;)

So when I could finally afford a decent HD, I just did it up right!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 12:11:33 AM »

Nope Hoist, not my very first HD, but probably the only one that really counts!  I had a Panhead back in the early 70's that had been pretty radically chopped with no front brake, raked out so far it took a parking lot to turn it around, peanut tank, and pull back bars...oh yea, mousetrap clutch, and of course kick start, and straight pipes that would belch flames at night.  The seat was about an inch of foam on the seat pan and part of the fender.  Metalflake Lime Green was the color. All I did was put oil and gas in it and ride it when it would start. It was a death machine, but at that age all I cared about was something to eat occasionally, gettin' high, and having as good a time as possible, so it was all good.  Had a hell of a time, and lived to tell it!  I settled down some by 1980 ;) ;)

So when I could finally afford a decent HD, I just did it up right!!

Ah, the good old days. That all changed starting in '84 with the Evo. And then the HD thing took off. Now you've got the best that HD builds and there's tons of stuff out there to make it even better. You're doing what you want to your bike, and enjoying every minute of it! I thought you had said you had never gotten to do this before. That's why I said it was your first. Once I get my trip bikes set up right, I've left them alone, for awhile anyway. ::) So I'll try doing the same thing with this one. ;) We shall see! ;D Hoist!  8-)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 12:15:24 AM »

Ah, the good old days...[highlight] Once I get my trip bikes set up right, I've left them alone[/highlight], for awhile anyway. ::) So I'll try doing the same thing with this one. ;) We shall see! ;D Hoist!  8-)

You know we have side bets on how long it will take for you to change something!!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 12:17:57 AM »

You know we have side bets on how long it will take for you to change something!!!

The initial list's been submitted to management. :o Anyone backing me? :-/  ;) Hoist!  8-)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 12:33:01 AM by Hoist »

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 01:17:21 AM »

The initial list's been submitted to management. :o Anyone backing me? :-/  ;) Hoist!  8-)

I'm just teasing you! Have a Merry Christmas Bro. AJ

ps Jorge if you're reading this, I maded it to FL ok. Heavy traffic but I'm here.

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2006, 02:47:37 PM »

The journey has been entertaining but I haven't heard much about the 110" ECM since my question way back in post #10 so I'll ask again:

Anyone know if the ECM PN 32534-05B is CVO model specific or is it the same part used for all '07 touring models?  The 05-B would indicate that it is a 2005 part with two revisions.

Thanks
Hammer - CVO Member #641

2009 FLTRSE3: Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm TB, Dewey's Pro-Street porting, SE cam plate, Zipper's tapered pushrods, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, Twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Danny Gray Big Seat

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 03:18:44 PM »

The journey has been entertaining but I haven't heard much about the 110" ECM since my question way back in post #10 so I'll ask again:

Thanks

The 32534-05B fits Dyna's; Softail's; and Touring; domestic and international from 2005 through 2007.
The ECM is an un-programmed "base" unit and requires a model specific programming.

djkak
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 03:22:46 PM by djkak »

jfh

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 03:45:08 PM »

djkak,

That is what I suspected but desired confirmation.

Thank you [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Hammer - CVO Member #641

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 10:49:52 PM »

Hoist,
That would be the toughest part of having/getting the spare ecm, is finding a dealer to program it, without letting your main servicing dealer know about it.  If you could get that done, you may just pull it off.  Since it fits many models, the vin will tell it what bike to run with, which should be dealer input.  Maybe you could be out on the road, just happen to be carying the ecm and have your other one "fail", thus needing an out of town dealer install it/set it for your bike. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
arctic
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 08:44:51 AM »

Hoist,
That would be the toughest part of having/getting the spare ecm, is finding a dealer to program it, without letting your main servicing dealer know about it.  If you could get that done, you may just pull it off.  Since it fits many models, the vin will tell it what bike to run with, which should be dealer input.  Maybe you could be out on the road, just happen to be carying the ecm and have your other one "fail", thus needing an out of town dealer install it/set it for your bike. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
arctic

Thanks Arctic. After hearing about the electronic VINs this and dealer programmining that, the PC seems to be the key. ;) Hoist!  8-)

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 21 queries.