Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

It is Offical I am a CVO RGU Owner.........

<< < (2/2)

GregKhougaz:
 Great looking bike. Congratulations!   :2vrolijk_21:   :2vrolijk_21:   And I'm not biased one bit.   :2vrolijk_21:

flhman:
Congrats !!!  Got the same bike, you’ll love it. Now ride the wheels off of it !

PBSTN:
Nice bike. Congrats and enjoy.

WildmanUltra:
Okay folks I have TONS AND TONS of questions after trying to read thru all the stuff on here.

First I'll RANT a little. The DANG NAB PO didn't include any of the owners manuals when he traded the bike in. I'll never understand ANY OF THIS. What are you going to do with these manuals if you don't onw the rig any longer???? Plus the DUMBA$$ only gives them ONE (1) fob and power lock remote???? What the HAY???? Again what are you going to do with these items once you don't own it anymore? And then the little things like the special cover and the gold key that came with the bike. I know I am buying USED so I can't expect everything to be there but it just pisses me off. So now I have to try to track down the manuals and buy them.

Question #1: Since I don't have the little key number tab that comes with a new bike how can I order the power remote lock fob that has the barrel lock on it?

#2: What windscreen has most people gone with if you changed yours? I have a Cee Baily on my RGU and loved the look and how it worked but they stopped making windscreens for bikes.

#3: I'll wait a while and try adjusting my stock bars but if I change them out what other options are there than the types of bars offered by Factory 47 and others like them? I am not a huge fan of that look. I have Drag Bars on my RGU

#4: How do I get updates for the radio & the maps? Or are they both done at the same time?

#5: I'm guessing from reading other threads I can not get a 2016 security fob/power lock fob combo? Can anyone explain the reason why not?

#6: Stay tuned I am sure I will have a TON more questions as I get into riding and figuring out my bike.

I have down loaded an electronic version of the owners manual and the Boom manual but I really like to have the paper version in front of me.

On a side note last month when I took the motorcycle safety class to give me a chance to get comfortable again on a bike plus be able to use smaller bike for the skill test my daughter also took the class and got her endorsement. I had to retake the skill test after my amputation to show I could safely operate a bike and because I hadn't ridden for 4 years I figured it was a good idea for me to take it also. And I didn't want to try and take the skill test on my RGU. My daughters birthday is also in May so I surprised here 2 weeks after taking the MSC with a bike of her own.

muddypaws:
Nice , now ride....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version