Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Monterey/ San Jose area riders  (Read 461 times)

Hog95023

• Full CVO Member
Monterey/ San Jose area riders
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:35:35 PM »

Any one from the general area up for weekend day or overnight rides? My bike is down right now but when it's up and running looking to do some weekend rides. Such as north hwy 101 to Eureka, maybe hwy 70 up to Reno and back hwy 88, Yosemite, down hwy 1 coast to San Simeon to Pismo, San Luis obispo area etc. just looking for people that like to get out once in a while.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Monterey/ San Jose area riders
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:39:01 AM »

There are quite a number of Nor Cal members on this forum.  We used to ride together often however, as the group got larger and larger it lasted for a few years.  Then gradually people started falling off and started riding in smaller groups.  You can go back through the old ride reports to see some of our rides or here's a group of them....  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=77699.0

Many members in the San Jose area....Erniezap, ak, DDavidson, Trapperdog, SMD, and many others.  If you go to the Southwest GTG in New Mexico, you'll meet many of them all in one spot.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Hog95023

• Full CVO Member
Re: Monterey/ San Jose area riders
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »

Thanks for heads up. Some how the events page didn't show when I view the forum. I clicked on the plus sign and now have a cess

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.