Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Author Topic: How about a 2007 Registry?  (Read 50428 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Re: How about a 2007 Registry?
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2007, 08:48:54 AM »

I know this may be a dumb question but where was the '06 list posted?

I read the 06 registry yesterday from this thread in excel format. One the first page of this thread, FR8TRN made a post. At the bottom was a photo of him on a green 06 SEUC. Directly under that photo was this link "2006 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic Registry". clicl on that and the excel spreadsheet opens up.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

07SEUC_KC

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE6
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2007, 10:05:19 PM »

Last 6 of VIN::  953948
Colors::  Black Ice/Electris Orange
Pre-Delivery additions::  None
Date of Delivery/Purchase:: 11/18/2006
Forum Name::    07SEUC_KC
Owner Name::  Mark Francis
City/State::  Kansas City, MO

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2007, 10:24:36 PM »

Call me a cynic guys, but have you ever noticed that when they show vehicles on TV, they fuzzy out the license plates. Now why do you suppose that is. I could glean enough information from the posts on this thread to find all of your houses and then sit somewhere and watch your habits for a couple of days and - - - - - -well I think you can see where this is headed. Nowadays you cannot get someone's address from their license plate because of this very scenario. BUT, you guys have provided everything but street names and numbers. With your name, your home town and the color and make of your bike, how hard would it be to find you. This thread is a bad idea. Theives do not want your bikes to ride. They want the 110 internals. They want the 6 speed trannies. They want the electronics. They toss the engine cases, trans cases, frames and other parts with traceable VIN segments. Your seat, your sheet metal. Chit dudes, look at the market on e-bay for used parts. I'm not sayin all this to be a jerk guys. I spent some time on the wrong side of the tracks and I know how these people operate. I'm tryin to be helpful so don't go gettin your noses outta joint. This is an internet chat room Who the hell knows who might drop in for a look. This thread is in an area where you don't have to be a member to view it. Not that anyone can't become a member but - - well I guess I've said enough. Sorry to rain on your parade but it's a crappy world out there sometimes amigos.

B B
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 10:29:26 PM by SPIDERMAN »

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2007, 11:02:07 PM »

Call me a cynic guys, but have you ever noticed that when they show vehicles on TV, they fuzzy out the license plates. Now why do you suppose that is. I could glean enough information from the posts on this thread to find all of your houses and then sit somewhere and watch your habits for a couple of days and - - - - - -well I think you can see where this is headed. Nowadays you cannot get someone's address from their license plate because of this very scenario. BUT, you guys have provided everything but street names and numbers. With your name, your home town and the color and make of your bike, how hard would it be to find you. This thread is a bad idea. Theives do not want your bikes to ride. They want the 110 internals. They want the 6 speed trannies. They want the electronics. They toss the engine cases, trans cases, frames and other parts with traceable VIN segments. Your seat, your sheet metal. Chit dudes, look at the market on e-bay for used parts. I'm not sayin all this to be a jerk guys. I spent some time on the wrong side of the tracks and I know how these people operate. I'm tryin to be helpful so don't go gettin your noses outta joint. This is an internet chat room Who the hell knows who might drop in for a look. This thread is in an area where you don't have to be a member to view it. Not that anyone can't become a member but - - well I guess I've said enough. Sorry to rain on your parade but it's a crappy world out there sometimes amigos.

B B
Spidey,
Valid points...that's why I didn't give everything away...also, anyone wanting to study my habits, is going to get very confused and not see any pattern at all, and if by chance they do decide to take a chance and try to separate me and my Jester, then they just may have to answer to my friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson first.[smiley=rifle.gif]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 11:04:27 PM by RedDevil »

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »

Spidey,
Valid points...that's why I didn't give everything away...also, anyone wanting to study my habits, is going to get very confused and not see any pattern at all, and if by chance they do decide to take a chance and try to separate me and my Jester, then they just may have to answer to my friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson first.[smiley=rifle.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »

Spidey,
Valid points...that's why I didn't give everything away...also, anyone wanting to study my habits, is going to get very confused and not see any pattern at all, and if by chance they do decide to take a chance and try to separate me and my Jester, then they just may have to answer to my friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson first.[smiley=rifle.gif]    "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man? The Shaddow do."  [smiley=verkleidung009.gif]
Cheers [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif],
Red

Some people I know even keep a loaded Glock for such possibilities.... [smiley=dead.gif] [smiley=leer.gif] [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2007, 11:32:49 PM »

B B

Right you are, BB!! Best to be careful. LOTS of bad guys out there. :o :o

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2007, 12:24:59 AM »

Some people I know even keep a loaded Glock for such possibilities.... [smiley=dead.gif] [smiley=leer.gif] [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=shocked2.gif]
How did you know that I keep #23 loaded amongst others. ;) But BB you are right.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »

B B

Spider. I hear you 100%. This is the only site I've EVER posted as much information as this publicly. I've always been very cautious. Here's my mentality. So, they know where I live? Anyone could follow me home and see where I live. You live in California. I live in Kentucky. Here in Kentucky we learn to shoot before we can walk. My house is protected by Smith & Wesson. I've got dogs trained to attack, unless you drop them a pork chop. I guess I'm saying I'm aware of what you are saying, but not concerned. Thanks for the heads up though and a VERY valid point.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

TnAcustom

• 07' UC-v/h slip ons, v/h fuel pak

• CVO1: 07 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 04 FXSTDI, 04'1200C
    • CVO3: 06' HD F-250 Super duty
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2007, 06:47:58 PM »

LAST 6 of VIN#:   (2007 CVO SE ULTRA CLASSIC - ) 
Color: CANDY CHERRY / BLK ICE
Date of Purchase:  24 FEB 07
Date of Delivery:  ????
Forum Name:  TA0625
Owner Name: TONY HILL
I live in: FORT WALTON BEACH FLORIDA

bsimshd

• Paris Coeur de Seine
    • Paris Coeur de Seine
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2007, 06:07:02 AM »

Last 6 of vin# --------?
Color-----------------Black Ice/Electric Orange Pearl
Pre-Delivery add-ons--GARMIN GPS - Stage 1 - US Touring Mufflers
Purchase Date ------- 7/20/06
Delivery Date -------- 4/11/07

Still Missing EFI, wainting for Mai .... :soapbox:

May be if I order the 2008 model I will get a chance to have it before  :P
Bruno
Paris Coeur de Seine Chapter

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »

Being that we have so many new members, I thought I would bring this thread up for those that have not registered.

Thanks, AJ

EGUC7

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 11:08:54 PM »

Last six digits of VIN     959652
Color                          Black Ice / Electric Orange
Date of Purchase          July 9, 2007
Date of Delivery           July 9, 2007
Dealer                        Mid-Ohio H-D, Springfield, OH
Pre-delivery add-ons     Chrome Switch Caps, True Duals, SERT
Owners Name               Wife
Location                       Xenia, OH

Ride Safe.
Walt

vagabond6542

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2007, 08:03:20 PM »

I read BB explanation for not doing a registry, but "old 357" wanted to jump out of the holster.  My advice is call first. I'll ask questions later.

I didn't see a format to put out the registry information. So here goes.

Model: FLHTCUSE2
Color: Lightning Blue/Midnight Blue
Delivery Date: 01/20/07
Dealer: Liberty Harley-Davidson  Akron, OH

Later Add on's: Digital temp & Level dipstick

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2007, 11:06:48 PM »

Last six digits of VIN     ***
Color                           ***
Date of Purchase         
Date of Delivery           ***
Dealer                        ***
Pre-delivery add-ons     ***
Owners Name              
Those items marked with an *** are the most important for a registry. I am trying to gather this information into a spreadsheet format.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 25 queries.