Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

New FLHTCSE just arrived!

(1/4) > >>

litox:
Hi there!

I have been looking around this forum for some weeks now getting a lot of very useful information (Thanks!  :D).

Yesterday I traded my 2003 Ultra Classic for a Cobalt FLHTCSE that I had prevously test tided over a whole weekend (my dealer was kind enough to let me keep it for two days  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]). I must say that the bike is really great.

I plan to add a removable tourpack and change the seat to make the ride more comfortable for my wife (had to swear that the bike will be as comfortable as the Ultra).

I will post pictures after today's ride. Thanks again for all the great info about this great bike.

Miguel

Cabo:
congrats on the new bike and welcome to the site!

litox:
I just got back from my first ride... the bike is AWSOME! I just need to get the new seat and the tourpack asap... here is a picture of the bike with Mexico

JCZ:

--- Quote ---I plan to add a removable tourpack and change the seat to make the ride more comfortable for my wife (had to swear that the bike will be as comfortable as the Ultra).Miguel
--- End quote ---

Same promise that a few of us had to make. ;)

litox:
JCZ,

I fixed the link... it should work now.

I ordered the road king comfort stitch seat (part no. 51157-04) and the tourpack backrest pad with armrests (part. no. 52395-03).

I looked at the Corbin seat, but shipping to Mexico is somewhat complicated so I prefer to use my local HD dealer. I dont know about delivery times, hopefully I can get seat and tourpack soon or my wife will kill me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version