Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Deluxe

Blue or RED

(1/8) > >>

Older Guy:
what color would you buy,Blue or Red? I think the blue is too loud of a color but I could be wrong. Saw a red one and thought it looked more rich and not so much bling.I will see blue one this week. Really need what others think.
                Thanks Older Guy

Rooster:
Well I say BLUE :coolblue:

89Speedy:

--- Quote from: Older Guy on September 04, 2013, 11:07:02 PM ---what color would you buy,Blue or Red? I think the blue is too loud of a color but I could be wrong. Saw a red one and thought it looked more rich and not so much bling.I will see blue one this week. Really need what others think.
                Thanks Older Guy

--- End quote ---
Depends if you're a Redskins or Chargers fan.

FLH91:
picking up my Maple Metallic and Atomic Orange today.  Saw all three together at the 110th....  All depends what color you like!

Older Guy:
After having an 05 Deluxe when they first came out,every one thought they were a chick bike. I loved mine then moved up to an 08 streetglide. , then on to an 11 cvo streetglide. all were great bikes . Now at age 75 I just sold my cvo streetglide  because of the weight and moveing it around did not feel comfortable with it. Thought about a triglide until I saw the new cvo deluxe. Sat on one and felt very comfortable with it. I am in good health and still think Ihave a few years left with 2 wheels and a trike in a few years. Bigest problem is what color Blue or red,I think the blue pops but so does the red. blue more for girls?
                 Older guy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version