Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Welcome To FLHRSEI.ORG  (Read 17034 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Welcome To FLHRSEI.ORG
« on: April 01, 2002, 08:13:20 PM »

Welcome to FLHRSEI.ORG, this site was created as a place for owners of Screamin' Eagle Road Kings to meet and share ideas.  If you have any ideas for improvments to the site please post them here. More catagories can be created as our community grows.

Signup and help spread the word

Neal,
a.k.a. naitram
« Last Edit: August 02, 2002, 10:14:02 AM by naitram »
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Rob

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
A little about me............
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 08:08:07 AM »

Hi, i just got your e-mail cancerning the flhrsei HD !!.
It's great to have a web site the shares our intrests!

I'm a guy from Poland, i'm 29 years old, i have a wife and and a 7 year old son , and !!!!11 ;D a baby on the way due around 20.08 8).

The flhrsei is my first HD, i have read a lot about hd MOSTLY junk chit!!! EVRYONE is just spreading around that HD is chit. Those kind of people just make me smile and walk away ( waste of time ). HD is as good of a performance bike as a very good looking bike! 8).

In 1997 I bought a Yamaha XJR 1300 SP very nice naked bike with a lot of power, but that was my first serious bike. I traded it for a Honda CBR XX Superblackbird 165 HP. a real rocket :o. Then in 1988 i bought a Valkyrie Honda, i liked the bike very much, but ! no sound and too much power. I wanted a cruiser not a CBR XX !! ;D
But after a couple of friends got some sport bikes i wanted it back, so got a XX again just different colour!
After some time i got tired of the fast riding and my wife asked me nicely :o ;D to sell the sports bike. I agreed. Then i got a Yamaha Wild Star cruiser 1600 cc, lot's of tourqe but not the wright climate and  look. I then jumped to the new Goldwing 1800  ;D :D ;D which is very very comfortable to ride! cd, intercome, large windshild, bacrest , cruise ctrl., and a lot of other extras. but NO SOUD!!! the exhaust makes you fell like riding a bike on bateries !! ;) so yeah, i traded it for a HD FLHRSEI  ;D ;D i have been smiling since the day i got it!!
It's absolutly great, i just want to ride! it has the power i need and the susspension and driving position is very good also!!
I just installed the additional fog lights on the guards, and a light bar with passing lights  by the headlamp. 8)
The bike feels strong, i have since last month riden 3000 Km ( 2000 Miles) i sped most of the time at work so that amount of Km is a lot for me!!

Well that's enough for intruduction, sory for spelling errors, i hope it's not too much trouble for you guy's !!

Post something about your feeling on the bike please,

robert.
Robert
FLHRSEI
POLAND

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

Re: Welcome To FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 03:38:13 PM »

Robert,

thanks for coming to the site. i'm very happy with my bike. i just returned from a week long 1200+ mile vacation to Quebec City, Quebec from my home town Peabody, MA.

i have added passenger foot boards, highway pegs, detachable luggage rack, saddle bag guard bags, a full height windshield, high flow air kit, computer chip, and vance and hines mufflers ::) i think thats everything got a few more things to add when i have some time and money

after the 1200+ miles i put on last week i have 4300 miles on the bike now.

now i need to fix the clutch on my other bike a 2000 custom softail and get some miles on that.

Neal...

GJMiller58

• Ride Safe and Far
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2002, 11:08:43 AM »

Hi: I'm new, but I have a question about my FLHRSEI, it's purple and I have heard different numbers of how many were produced?  Any help from my fellow rider is greatly appreciated :)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2002, 04:01:19 PM »

Hi: I'm new, but I have a question about my FLHRSEI, it's purple and I have heard different numbers of how many were produced?  Any help from my fellow rider is greatly appreciated :)

what i was told by my dealer was that the original plans were for 1200 purple/silver and 1200 red/red but that only a few hundred were made red/red due to paint problems and that the rest would be purple/silver so i would guess about 2100 are the same color as yours.

Naitram

GJMiller58

• Ride Safe and Far
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2002, 08:01:24 PM »

I was told about the paint problem, but also told they only made about 900 purple ones because they wanted to get started on the 03's so they could have a long run on the new CVO's because of the aniversary year. Have you or anybody else heard anything like that?
Later
Ride safe and far
G Miller
 :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2002, 08:13:28 PM by GJMiller58 »

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2002, 09:04:14 PM »

first i have heard of that. but it wouldnt sursprise me. H-D has said that they are gonna make about 3200 FLHRSEI2(s)

Naitram

JerryP

• 2002 FLHRSEI
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2002, 07:54:26 PM »

Hello,   I just put a deposit on a Red 2002 FLHRSEI.  Should be picking it up in a couple of weeks.  Has anyone got a color matched top box for their bike yet?     I would hope the CVO shop would paint one for me.  Looking forward to getting the bike.

Modified: Dec.10 ---   well 2 weeks turned into 5.  Going to pick up bike this Thursday. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Jerry
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 06:59:57 PM by JerryP »

watsot

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2002, 01:32:24 AM »

new to forum. 2003 flhrsei2. I have put on over 3000 miles so far and love this bike.I did pipes,filter kit and hd race tuner before I took possesion of the bike.Its getting cold here so cant wait tell spring but still riding.
2003 flhrsei2

richtduff

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2003, 06:15:41 PM »

Hello,   I just put a deposit on a Red 2002 FLHRSEI.  Should be picking it up in a couple of weeks.  Has anyone got a color matched top box for their bike yet?     I would hope the CVO shop would paint one for me.  Looking forward to getting the bike.

Modified: Dec.10 ---   well 2 weeks turned into 5.  Going to pick up bike this Thursday. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Jerry

mfgreen

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2003, 09:03:07 AM »

Jerry,
I do not know if you were able to get your Brandywine SERK 02 painted tourpak as of yet.  These CVO specialty paint jobs are done by company named KALIBER located in Grafton, Wisconsin.  I found out this information when I was trying to get a sufficient quantity of paint for a LIBERTY sidecar rig for my 03.  I ran into difficulty through H-D as these paints produced by PPG are 'protected' (proprietary formulation) parts and a serial number of the bike must be supplied for the purchase of said parts.  Additionally,  since the sidecar was not H-D, H-D would not sell me the paint for this project (bummer).  However, I believe that since the model year for your bike has past, you will not run into difficulty with obtaining a sufficient amount of the paint colors to carry the base color and flame color to match your bike.  I know that you could probably get a back rest pad to match your upholstery scheme if not from H-D, certainly a local upholstery shop could do it.  

BIKER77

• HARLEYS FOREVER
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2003, 02:50:17 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know my '03 FLHRSEI will be here august 27th. I can't wait. I came across your web site and had to go ahead and register. I will be posting, when it comes in, and letting everyone know what I think.(as if that matters) [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

hammer

• Ride hard, ride safe!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2003, 04:08:40 PM »

;D

Hey Biker77,
I just picked up my 03 FLHRSEI2 Saturday afternoon - stared with 8 miles and ended the day with 182. Very hard to do and stay under 55!!!

This is my first HD, been riding over 20 years. Last one was a RoadStar (1600cc!) But the King really is the King. I really can't believe how much better the ride and handling are on this baby. Next milestone is 500 miles, then whoopie!!!
Time to put the hammer down!!!

I hope to be a contributing member of this group.

BIKER77

• HARLEYS FOREVER
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2003, 04:33:19 PM »

Hammer,
I'm still waiting. I was told it they had a ship date of 08/21/03. It should be here anytime. The butterflies are getting the best of me.
Biker77

TURK

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2003, 01:52:56 AM »

I am happy as a hog in , ya' know waht.

This Friday I pick up my new 03 SC Road King.
I am almost positive it is the last one that was available for sale in California.
Must have sent 30 emails, and either got no response or a response telling me that they were all sold out.
Then I get a call from the same dealer that sold me my 2001 Dyna Wide Glide-2.
HE HAS ONE. A deal they had on theirs fell through!!

Well, I am as happy as the other fellow must be bummed.

TURK.
Can't wait.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.