Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Hi from Oklahoma  (Read 7295 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: Hi from Oklahoma
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »

Welcome to the site and enjoy the view/information/fun and everything else...

Harley103

• My CUSE

• CVO1: 2006 Screamin Ultra Classic
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »

Hi Bagger,
 those Big Shot duals have the stock baffles in them and yes they do have a loudness to them but not so much that it bothered me or the wife when we rode from Okc to Kansas City on a Saturday and rode back on Sunday. About 700 miles round trip. I will say that we were wearing helmets on the way up but on the way back it was so hot (close to 105 degrees) that I was just wearing the ol' dew wrag. I guess its a personal thing but I like the way they sound and unless the laws start getting strict I won't opt for the quiet baffles.  However, if you listen to the stereo a lot then it might be a bit of a problem.
Thanks for the welcome Bagger and Jock, this place sure seems to be full of friendly people, and thats a good thing
Harley103
Every night before going to bed make sure you...pet the dog, kiss the wife and hug your Harley

Bagger

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 11:16:44 PM »

Hi Bagger,
 those Big Shot duals have the stock baffles in them and yes they do have a loudness to them but not so much that it bothered me or the wife when we rode from Okc to Kansas City on a Saturday and rode back on Sunday. About 700 miles round trip. I will say that we were wearing helmets on the way up but on the way back it was so hot (close to 105 degrees) that I was just wearing the ol' dew wrag. I guess its a personal thing but I like the way they sound and unless the laws start getting strict I won't opt for the quiet baffles.  However, if you listen to the stereo a lot then it might be a bit of a problem.
Thanks for the welcome Bagger and Jock, this place sure seems to be full of friendly people, and thats a good thing
Harley103

Yessir........no shortage of great folks around here, and we're glad you joined us.  Thanks for the info.  Think I'm gonna stick with the Dresser Duals and Ovals.  I don't mind loud.  Heck, I even like it...........but I really like having my OL with me, and if it means I gotta give up some loud..........oh well.

HDguy

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 12:44:35 AM »

Welcome to the site Harley. You have have the best color seuc there is ;D ;D ;D Sorry to hear about your trouble with the tax man , hope you get it straightened out w/o loosing your shirt.
2006 flhtcuse,V@H true duals with classic slash cut mufflers with end caps, slotted six spoke drive sprocket,fuelpak tuner,nav sys,stage 1 intake,chrome inner primary,SE six speed trans,chrome intake backplate.
2005 flstsci,aux lights,se mufflers,sta

Harley103

• My CUSE

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 06:58:30 AM »

Thanks HDguy,
It is the best color isn't it. And the tax man can have my shirt as long as he does'nt touch my CUSE'.
 :D
Harley103
Every night before going to bed make sure you...pet the dog, kiss the wife and hug your Harley

mtncop73

• Senior CVO Member
  • Without the wind in my face I woulda gone crazy
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 11:02:34 AM »

Welcome aboard...beautiful bike...it IS the best looking of them all. ;)
Rick
It's not how a man dies that makes him a hero, It's how he lives.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 02:20:23 PM »

A Great Big CVO :welcome_005: Welcome to you, glad you found your way here.  :vrolijk17:  Sure happy your zippo buddies reminded you about your membership here.   :cherry:

woody

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 03:37:09 PM »

Welcome back Rick. Glad to have you back and good luck with that tax problem. And you are right , hang onto that harley.
WOODY

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 09:42:54 PM »

Howdy Zippo buddy! Good to see you made it over here . . .  yep it is a great group of folks just like our Zippo fanatic buddies :)

Check out this possible upcoming limited edition Zippo...
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

Ceej

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »

here's a black version....I really needed somewhere to upload these anyways to link them to a few people that are looking at them giving me feedback. If anybody has any comments on these let me know - PM if you'd like as I'm not ready to introduce in a big way to the site just yet, still getting prices and contemplating ideas.
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2007, 10:14:43 PM »

CEEJ,

Put me down for one of those zippo's...!!!

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

Harley103

• My CUSE

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2007, 10:33:16 PM »

Oh yea Ceej,  this is a great bunch of folks. Thanks again.  As for those Zippos, they look awesome. I think the black ice makes the logo stand out a little better but either way I want one. I only have 22 harley zippos so I got room for more.
Harley103

Ceej

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2007, 10:50:50 PM »

A twist on the Black .... Engraving under the clearcoat - I have to ask about the paint options, I worry about it lasting since most of these guys will use them ( Oh The Thought!! ) ;D - But this might stand up a lil better, also this shows how we could have them numbered for true limited value and personalized even I think with our own bike letter thingy's - you know model whatever - you get it...
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 10:54:29 PM »

A twist on the Black .... Engraving under the clearcoat - I have to ask about the paint options, I worry about it lasting since most of these guys will use them ( Oh The Thought!! ) ;D - But this might stand up a lil better, also this shows how we could have them numbered for true limited value and personalized even I think with our own bike letter thingy's - you know model whatever - you get it...
ceej,
You can get something like that made??

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Harley103

• My CUSE

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2007, 11:10:44 PM »

Oh yea, companies have been putting their logos on Zippos for a long long time. I'm sure that Zippo will be more than happy to do one up. I'm not sure but I believe the minimum order is 50 and of course the nicer the lighter the more it will cost.  Ceej should be able to answer your questions for sure.
Harley103
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.