Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: OK IM IN... PICKING UP MY 06 SE ULTRA THIS SUNDAY!!!!  (Read 8428 times)

Bagger

Re: OK IM IN... PICKING UP MY 06 SE ULTRA THIS SUNDAY!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 09:55:22 AM »

Welcome to CVO Harley.  Looks like you're gonna have a stable after tomorrow.  As for the stalling, I never had the problem with mine.  Might be a tactics, techniques and procedures thing on the part of the soon to be former owner.  I don't know, but I do know this is the first I've heard of it.  There were/are paint issues with the 06 SEUCs, but I believe the Haze was less affected than the Melon and Milk Dud.  Again, welcome.

dereck

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHXSE2.ORG

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Black Diamond
    • CVO2: sold FLHRSE3 Black Ice
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 10:01:21 AM »

Very nice pic; now I'm drooling  :cucumber:

cigarmike

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 10:18:23 AM »

Mike, welcome, make sure you get that new bike Dyno'ed first thing you do if the seller didnt have it done !!!!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 10:29:04 AM by Mike L »

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 10:56:13 AM »

Welcome to the site and you're getting a great bike.  Never had any stalling problems on mine that could not be attributed to operator error, but some of the one's built early on in the model year had some issues with the injectors being wrong type.

Also, I noticed in the pic of the right side that the owner has replaced the A/C cover with the standard football cover.  This is not the cover that came on the SE model, so I would ask him if he still has the stock cover...it has a Screamin' Eagle emblem.  Both work fine, it's just a matter of personal preference.  You should also get the CVO cover, and the Gold Key...both standard issue with the CVO bikes in 06.  The Gold Key comes in a box like a piece of jewlry.

Enjoy the new ride!!!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Bagger

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »

Welcome to the site and you're getting a great bike.  Never had any stalling problems on mine that could not be attributed to operator error, but some of the one's built early on in the model year had some issues with the injectors being wrong type.

Also, I noticed in the pic of the right side that the owner has replaced the A/C cover with the standard football cover.  This is not the cover that came on the SE model, so I would ask him if he still has the stock cover...it has a Screamin' Eagle emblem.  Both work fine, it's just a matter of personal preference.  You should also get the CVO cover, and the Gold Key...both standard issue with the CVO bikes in 06.  The Gold Key comes in a box like a piece of jewlry.

Enjoy the new ride!!!!

Just to caveat what Terry said, be sure you get the tour pak and saddlebag luggage, saddlebag and tour pak liners, two keys and fobs, owner's manual and cover as well as a pouch.  You probably won't use the pouch, since there is nowhere to mount it without having the hardware protrude through the tour pak.....but it does come with the bike.  It should also come with a tub of leather/vinyl protectant............but GLARE leather/vinyl protectant is way mo'betta.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 11:15:46 AM »

Just to caveat what Terry said, be sure you get the tour pak and saddlebag luggage, saddlebag and tour pak liners, two keys and fobs, owner's manual and cover as well as a pouch.  You probably won't use the pouch, since there is nowhere to mount it without having the hardware protrude through the tour pak.....but it does come with the bike.  It should also come with a tub of leather/vinyl protectant............but GLARE leather/vinyl protectant is way mo'betta.

Doesn't it come with a tool set also? ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Tbone

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »

Doesn't it come with a tool set also? ;) Hoist! 8)
Yes it does Howie, also a garage door reciever and one headset.
2014 FLHTKSE Stardust Silver/Autumn Sunset
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
2009 FLTRSE3 Orange/Black
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
2003 FLHRCI Silver/Black

cigarmike

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 11:35:01 AM »

LOL, did anyone forget anything???, Ive been talking to Mike about this bike for a week or so now thru email, even if he doesnt get any of the goodies that come with it, for the miles on this '06 and what he is paying for it, he is stealing this bike. But the goodies are always nice too !!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 11:40:18 AM »

Hey E88, I just noticed your location. You can't be too far from me. We're getting a ride together with some other CVO's in the area when the weather gets better. Let me know if you're interested and Good Luck with your SEUC! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 07:26:28 PM »

Welcome E88 good looking bike  What is that big scratch I see on the saddle bag        :o :o :o Made you look  just kidding   HA HA  :) :) :)

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 11:49:10 AM »

Welcome to the site. Great looking bike you are buying.  Looks like it was in good hands.

Wish you a lot of safe miles w/o any problems.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 04:18:36 PM by rubaga »

electra88

• LUV 2 RIDE!
  • Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 08:38:54 PM »

OK I JUST GOT HOME WITH MY NEW BIKE!!  IT IS F.......G SWEET!!!!  WHAT A BEAUTY!! OVER THE PAST 24 HOURS IVE DRIVEN 10 HOURS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!  THE PREVIOUS OWNER HOOKED ME UP WITH EVERYTHING YOU GUYS MENTIONED!! EXCEPT IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE GARAGE DOOR OPENER THING... WHERE IS THAT LOCATED ON THE BIKE???  MAN AM I EXCITED... I JUST DROVE IT AROUND THE BLOCK IN 25 DEG WEATHER BUT IT DIDNT EVEN FASE ME....  DAM THIS THING IS A LOT FASTER THAN MY 2001 ELECTRA GLIDE AND SOUNDS SICK WITH THE VANCE AND HINES...  NO STALLING ISSUE AT ALL.  I JUST ORDERED THE SHORTY ANTENNAS 2 MINUTES AGO.  80.00 BUCKS ...DAM 40 BUCKS EACH FOR A LITTLE STUBBY ANTENNA... HERE WE GO AND THE UPGRADES BEGIN... I ALREADY PULLED OUT MY HARLEY CATALOG...  TIME TO ORDER SOME CHROME BITS.... 

ILL TAKE SOME PICS OF THE BIKE DURING THE DAY... IM OFF WEDNESDAY!!

WHAT A PRETTY RIDE!!  THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR MUCH NEEDED HELP!!

MICHAEL
HOLBROOK NY

DAM ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!
2011 Suzuki Vstrom 650 ABS
2010 Ducati Multistrada S Sport/Touring
2008 Suzuki BKING
2006 CVO ULTRA AUTUM HAZE (traded in)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 08:45:00 PM »

I know somebody who isn't going to be getting much :zzz: tonight. Between going out and looking at new bike, and writing down stuff that you want to do with it. Before you know it the sun will be coming up, and it will be time for :morningcoffee:. Then off to work and you have to :vrolijk_30: to your scooter. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

cigarmike

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 09:42:51 PM »

I JUST ORDERED THE SHORTY ANTENNAS 2 MINUTES AGO.  80.00 BUCKS ...DAM 40 BUCKS EACH FOR A LITTLE STUBBY ANTENNA...

Complaining about an $80 upgrade?...Uh oh, maybe you better just add ALL the required upgrades at one time and get it over with?...Lets see, that will be $12,330 please, or did you also want the cam and chrome starter too?? Then its more.

ENjoy your new scoot!.

Bagger

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 10:00:45 PM »

As for your garage door opener, part of it is on the bike.  The other part (receiver) is a plastic box that plugs into the wall.  It looks like the picture I posted below.  You'll need to follow the directions in the owner's manual to install it and pair the transmitter on the bike to the receiver.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.601 seconds with 21 queries.