Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: matching front rim and mirrors  (Read 2463 times)

hogasm

matching front rim and mirrors
« on: February 28, 2007, 03:45:08 PM »

All this talk about new rims made me really want a new front rim. The one on Bessie is actually the rim for Crash. Just trying it out to see if I like the 21" front or not.
I believe I will go with the 19" front rim for touring on Bessie and keep the 21" for riding around town on Crash

mirrors  www.cruzinmachine.com/custom-parts_mirrors_1.htm        they will custom make any mirror and other parts for you

front rim  www.xtrememachineusa.com        look at the eaglez design

after talking to the guys at extreme machine they are going to have a 19"x3.5 front rim out soon.

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: matching front rim and mirrors
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »

All this talk about new rims made me really want a new front rim. The one on Bessie is actually the rim for Crash. Just trying it out to see if I like the 21" front or not.
I believe I will go with the 19" front rim for touring on Bessie and keep the 21" for riding around town on Crash

mirrors  www.cruzinmachine.com/custom-parts_mirrors_1.htm        they will custom make any mirror and other parts for you

front rim  www.xtrememachineusa.com        look at the eaglez design

after talking to the guys at extreme machine they are going to have a 19"x3.5 front rim out soon.

So what exactly does soon mean :nixweiss:   Like before we die soon or what.  Soon my ass.   Disgruntled,Q

When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

hogasm

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 08:09:23 PM »

So what exactly does soon mean nixweiss   Like before we die soon or what.  Soon my ass.   Disgruntled,Q

Q,   they said they should have one in Daytona

If they have it there and it is for sale..........gone :2vrolijk_21:

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 08:45:51 PM »

Q,

Time to update your avatar.....your (a$$ & cash) now belong to Xtreme Machine.  :D

Fatboy  :huepfenlol2:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »

Q,   they said they should have one in Daytona

That would well and truly suck.  Inability to supply is one thing.  After all, sometimes chit happens.  If they're straight up about it you either get your money back or pound salt and wait.  But if you've waited generally patiently for a LONG time, and are still doing so, and in the interim a vendor is hauling exactly the same merchandise to a trade show; at that point it's time to go random trajectory ballistic.

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 01:09:46 PM »

I left them with an ultimatum yesterday. See what happens.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.