Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: pipes and tuner  (Read 793 times)

tlr

• Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2022 SERG
    • CVO2: 2019 SERG, 2015 SESG, 2012 SESG
    • CVO3: 2009 SERG
pipes and tuner
« on: January 31, 2022, 07:54:42 AM »

Hi all,

I am getting a 22 RG CVO in a couple days. I am struggling with what to do for pipes and a tuner. I do not want to void warranty so my choices are limited. If I understand this correctly it is more about the tuner and not the pipes. In the past I have run fullsac w TTS and was very happy. Before that I mostly had V&H with either Power Vision or TTS.

In any event I want to be able to flash back to original HD map before I bring it to HD for service. V&H told me that their new FP4 will be very easy to do using your phone and plugging the FP3 into the ECM. I don't know if TTS or PV can do that. I don't want to have to use a laptop to do this. I rewalize the the HD tuner is not as versatile as the other tuners but if I am not making any other engine changes does it really matter? I did read that the HD tuner is too lean and it discolors the pipes a bit. I am not sure if there are other limitations that would knock that tuner out of my potential choices.

So, any help on what tuner to get understanding that my goal is to easily flash back to original tune prior to service.

Thanks

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.