Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

New 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited

(1/6) > >>

Keulguy:
I took delivery on 3/1/22 and the bike is absolutely beautiful (the Wicked Orange Model), and runs and rides great!!!

This is my 6th CVO and I love it... but I am disappointed that it lacked the following items which had always came with my previous CVO's:

1. CB Radio and CB Antenna
2. Satellite Radio
3. Only came with (1) Headset

The bike's MSRP was $47,899, plus shipping/delivery, along with an additional Harley Davidson pricing surcharge (almost $2,000 more), making the bike's price almost $50,000 (without a dealer markup), plus tax and license/title.

And adding the above missing items (I wanted and needed them), cost me almost another $2,000 (with labor), making the bike almost $52,000 plus tax and license/title.  "WOW".

I think it is pretty screwed up for Harley Davidson to charge this ridiculous amount of money for a bike, and "NOT" include what had always previously came with the CVO Ultra/Limited models.

I think this will probably be my last Harley Davidson purchase... and it's probably people like me (previous CVO owners), that mostly buy these kinds of bikes!!!

I've been loyal... wish I could say the same for Harley Davidson.

D-N-D:
HD cuts out a little each year on the CVO'S unbelievable BS when I think about it. I like to know why your paying more getting less !! Good Luck With the New Ride !!

Dante

acevtwin:
I'm still mad about No tool kit. Lol.
But paying $3K extra for a CVO paint job (although it is finally a paint that's worthy of a CVO)
and than the $1K mandatory Surcharge. Ugh....

Bobs14Limited:

--- Quote from: Keulguy on March 24, 2022, 05:30:11 PM ---I took delivery on 3/1/22 and the bike is absolutely beautiful (the Wicked Orange Model), and runs and rides great!!!

This is my 6th CVO and I love it... but I am disappointed that it lacked the following items which had always came with my previous CVO's:

2. Satellite Radio

The bike's MSRP was $47,899, plus shipping/delivery, along with an additional Harley Davidson pricing surcharge (almost $2,000 more), making the bike's price almost $50,000 (without a dealer markup), plus tax and license/title.

And adding the above missing items (I wanted and needed them), cost me almost another $2,000 (with labor), making the bike almost $52,000 plus tax and license/title.  "WOW".

I think it is pretty screwed up for Harley Davidson to charge this ridiculous amount of money for a bike, and "NOT" include what had always previously came with the CVO Ultra/Limited models.

I think this will probably be my last Harley Davidson purchase... and it's probably people like me (previous CVO owners), that mostly buy these kinds of bikes!!!

--- End quote ---

I agree fully. Harley lost me as a customer after I sold my 2020 CVO Limited. The way they remove things and charge more is despicable.

kojak:
Well, there are justified price increases due to component and labor cost increases and then there is dealer markups. I believe the tide is turning already and will become evident in the next few months where sales of big ticket items are slowing down fast. I know waiting is hard when you see something you really want but that bike you bought will be thousands less in mid or late summer as dealer inventory piles up.

--- Quote from: Keulguy on March 24, 2022, 05:30:11 PM ---I took delivery on 3/1/22 and the bike is absolutely beautiful (the Wicked Orange Model), and runs and rides great!!!

2. Satellite Radio

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version