Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Passing / Auxiliary Lighting Brackets - 2021 CVO Street Glide  (Read 1774 times)

Aussie Ads

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

Passing / Auxiliary Lighting Brackets - 2021 CVO Street Glide
« on: August 30, 2022, 06:44:31 AM »

G'Day All,

I have been bashing my head against a wall looking for a set of mounting brackets for a Street Glide that'll fit my 2021 CVO (would expect them to be the same mounting dimensions etc..).

All I'd like is some quality black brackets that I can use without doubling up on the spare 4.5 inch LED lights and already installed stock signals I have... There's too many Chinese crap ones out there that are poor quality, so something good looking and with quality workmanship is the goal - hopefully made in the USA!

These ones below seem to be ok but I don't need another set of signals or LED lamps to be included.... so the brackets and lamp housing is all I need....

'Letric Lighting Co. Black 4.5" LED Passing Lamps with Turn Signals and Brackets'

Anyone got a good set up already on a late model SG and some photos would be great also?

Hoping someone can help....

Cheers,

Aussie Ads

havenolife

• Senior CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO ROAD KING
Re: Passing / Auxiliary Lighting Brackets - 2021 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 08:04:32 AM »

any take off harley davidson spots will work black or chrome 14 and up if you buy the new they will be $1000.00 dollars in parts then you will need to wire them up they use to sell a kit then you bought the bulbs separately

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 02:24:02 AM »

I have a chrome kit in the box, just need to get the brackets powder coated or spray painted in a 2 pack.
The kit I have is one of two I purchased not sure if they will fit though, kit part number is 69818-06

havenolife

• Senior CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO ROAD KING
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 04:25:55 AM »

that will not fit

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 22 queries.