Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone know the part number for 2008 SERK center console?  (Read 2160 times)

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
Anyone know the part number for 2008 SERK center console?
« on: July 12, 2008, 04:32:11 PM »

My wife laid her jacket on my seat and somehow scratched the hell out of the center console. Looking into getting a new one. I'll call the dealers monday if I can't find the part number.

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK
Twilight Blue & Candy Cobalt

"Chance favors the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Anyone know the part number for 2008 SERK center console?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »

My wife laid her jacket on my seat and somehow scratched the hell out of the center console. Looking into getting a new one. I'll call the dealers monday if I can't find the part number.

Ooh man! Sorry but I only have an '07 SERK parts book. Man, that's gonna be expensive. I have a dent in the front of mine, but it's too pricey to worry about it. How bad is it? Might wanna get used to it. Consider it a battle scar! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »

I was hoping it was not going to be that expensive and I can live with it. Its only a very light scratch and most people won't see it. I ride my bike and do not worry about little scratches but this is one I see right in front of me all day and would've fixed it if reasonably priced but I won't get gouged again. I scrached my derby cover the first time I had it off and when I replaced it it cost me.......please sit down..................$154! I'll try and take a few pics but I'll ride on with it before I get bent over again. Thanks Hoist and just for fun what is the price on the 07 unit if you know it?

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 05:35:59 PM »

I was hoping it was not going to be that expensive and I can live with it. Its only a very light scratch and most people won't see it. I ride my bike and do not worry about little scratches but this is one I see right in front of me all day and would've fixed it if reasonably priced but I won't get gouged again. I scrached my derby cover the first time I had it off and when I replaced it it cost me.......please sit down..................$154! I'll try and take a few pics but I'll ride on with it before I get bent over again. Thanks Hoist and just for fun what is the price on the 07 unit if you know it?

The '07 console isn't a separate fancy model for the SERK like the '08 is. Mine is P/N 69105-02. It's 196.27 at Zanotti's. ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 12:18:15 AM »

I priced one out for my 08 from my local dealer. With the gray inlay that says Screaming Eagle it was around $300 if I remember. That was list price. I buffed mine and decided it wasn't that bad.

novazeus

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 03:31:52 AM »

70000-08 instrument panel 196.27 from zanotti
but you need the inserts also unless you can peel them off and re-attach.

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 07:36:26 AM »

Thank you novazeus! I can hopefully pry the inserts of the old console if and when I replace the console.

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 10:34:19 AM »

Thank you novazeus! I can hopefully pry the inserts of the old console if and when I replace the console.

A heat gun, or out in the sun will help.  Maybe fishing line behind it.  Patience.
Any day on the bike is a good day.

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.