Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Tequila Sunrise Pics  (Read 25537 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Tequila Sunrise Pics
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 09:41:50 AM »

Hey, VIN number is good.  That means it's on it's way. :2vrolijk_21:

We're all trying to sell another bike........some of us are trying to sell two other bikes.  That's the down side of a new bike. :nixweiss:

I've got to say, the Tequilla Sunrise has a paint job second to none! :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

MKW

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 10:10:52 AM »

Well, I'll call B.S. on that!  Despite having bought an '08 FLHX w/103, etc. Cowboy wants $5K over MSRP and Freight and Setup. 

Cowboy has been good to deal with on service, etc. but don't get me started on the MSRP, plus B.S. 

I'm going to Horny Toad HD in Temple for my '10 CVO SE SG  :pepper:

Thanks to you for your service, but I'm offended by MSRP, plus tactics.  Being screwed on price is not a good thing.

They didn't give me a "great price" but after presenting them with the quote from another dealership they matched it to the tune of $1250.00 off their orginal asking price.  These are premium scoots and I don't blame the dealers its is up to us to shop around and get the best price.  Sounds like you and I are doing just that.  Good luck with your purchase, what color are you looking for?  Where are you located?  I use to live North Austin now in SATX.  Ride safe!
2010 CVO Street Glide
2014 CVO Limited

fxstbharley2008

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »

Tequila Sunrise
I hope to get mine OCT. 5
will check with my dealer again tonite

MKW

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 02:38:39 PM »

So I have my Tequlia Sunrise SG Vin Number :vrolijk_9: but still no bike. Dealer has MSO and has built up a State related documentation. I guess its a blessing still need to sell SERK. Don't need bike for Street Vibes but do want to ride to Vegas next weekend to see Ac/Dc.  :trailer:

Hope you get that scoot soon!  If you're like me yesterday isn't soon enough.  By the way, I saw AC/DC in SATX during this tour and they still are great.  Two hours of pure high energy music.  Hey, my brother is a Vegas metro police officer, if you get pulled over by a Kowalski tell him you're a Chicago Bears fans and all will be good!  ;)
2010 CVO Street Glide
2014 CVO Limited

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

So JC your going to have a pair of SESG's.  One for you and one for the missus.  Well I don't think this could have worked out better for me to be honest.  I still have time to make up my mind about which color to get, because I am still torn between the Concord and the Tequila.  Knowing you, you'll have Terrie's scoot all done up before I have to decide and I'll have the chance to figure out not only which color, but what to do with mine. :2vrolijk_21:  I hope you sell your other bikes too cuz otherwise you won't have the Green to do much. :nixweiss:

Snowrdr

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »

Hope you get that scoot soon!  If you're like me yesterday isn't soon enough.  By the way, I saw AC/DC in SATX during this tour and they still are great.  Two hours of pure high energy music.  Hey, my brother is a Vegas metro police officer, if you get pulled over by a Kowalski tell him you're a Chicago Bears fans and all will be good!  ;)

Thanks for the heads up about the concert and your brother!!! Last name hard to forget so if I see it I will know. So ready for a road trip as well as some Ac/Dc. I think bike may have made it to the dealer today :biggthumpup:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 07:25:48 PM »

So JC your going to have a pair of SESG's.  One for you and one for the missus.  Well I don't think this could have worked out better for me to be honest.  I still have time to make up my mind about which color to get, because I am still torn between the Concord and the Tequila.  Knowing you, you'll have Terrie's scoot all done up before I have to decide and I'll have the chance to figure out not only which color, but what to do with mine. :2vrolijk_21:  I hope you sell your other bikes too cuz otherwise you won't have the Green to do much. :nixweiss:

She's not going to have it if she doesn't sell hers first. :nixweiss: 

I'm having all the work done at once.  The painter will not have my inner fairing and Hog Pod painted until late next week.  So the rest of it will not be done until then. :nixweiss:  I can hardly wait but then I think about you guys that don't even have your bike yet and .............no consolation for me. :(
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Snowrdr

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:35 AM »

My TEQUILA IS HERE. :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21:  Will get better pics after I take delivery
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:42:52 AM by Snowrdr »

fxstbharley2008

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »

Snowrdr
Congrads!!!!
I sure hope mine comes in soon!

h8rain

• You can't buy fast, I've tried...
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 08:11:36 AM »

They didn't give me a "great price" but after presenting them with the quote from another dealership they matched it to the tune of $1250.00 off their orginal asking price.  These are premium scoots and I don't blame the dealers its is up to us to shop around and get the best price.  Sounds like you and I are doing just that.  Good luck with your purchase, what color are you looking for?  Where are you located?  I use to live North Austin now in SATX.  Ride safe!

I'm a bubba in South Austin near Artz Rib House, if you know South Lamar.   :bananarock:

BG

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Slate w/ Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Vivid Black with a crap load of Chrome (wifes)
    • CVO3: I can only hope....
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »

My TEQUILA IS HERE. :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21:  Will get better pics after I take delivery

Congrats Snowdr, can't wait to see those pics.  If I could sell my wifes BMW......nevermind I then would have a new SESG living in a cardboard box.
No trees were harmed during the posting of this topic, but some electrons were greatly disturbed.

What's that you say?!?!  Let me put on my glasses....I can't hear so good without my glasses!!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 10:42:41 AM »

Beautiful bike.....beautiful color! :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 01:39:13 PM »

Congratulations! :orange:  Please put up Lots of picks of the... :pumpkin: :carrot: :2vrolijk_21: :orange: Tequila.

MKW

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »

Looks great.  Let me know how the concert was (don't miss with intro, it really sets the stage for thr rest of the concert!) and if you do any mods to the CVO.  I take delivery in Dec shortly after I get back and will be looking to do something with the exhaust, add XM and a few other things.  I've been looking at the Cobra 4" slipons and trying to decide what to do with the CAT/head pipes.  ENJOY!
2010 CVO Street Glide
2014 CVO Limited

Snowrdr

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 01:56:53 AM »

:worthless:

Sorry took delivery of my Tequila this afternoon and just kept riding and riding and riding it. :nixweiss: Will take pics tomorrow. The frame and rear shocks are just amazing :2vrolijk_21:.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Page created in 0.413 seconds with 21 queries.