Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Author Topic: Deepest Exhaust Sound  (Read 56625 times)

MC88

• Junior CVO Member
  • CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3 CVO2:2011 FLHXSE2
Deepest Exhaust Sound
« on: March 02, 2011, 04:02:48 AM »

About to take delivery of my Street Glide this month and considering the Rinehart 4", I have already settled on the V&H Power duals but im looking for a deep rumble and not too loud...

I have read most of the posts here and it seems most say the Rineharts  are Deeper sounding than the V & H Monster Rounds/ Hi Output ?? True or false ? Anyone had both together for a sound off?

I need to pull the trigger soon so lets hear your thoughts please ..

Rio

• 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra Rio Ember/Black
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
Re: Deepest Exhaust Sound
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 08:59:10 AM »

RINEHART TRUE DUALS, 4" MUFFLERS, PERFORMANCE BAFFLES.  YOU WILL LOVE THE SOUND!
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

2010SSRS

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG2
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »

FALSE!  i had the 4" Rineharts on my 07' and went with the Hi Outputs on the 11'.........there's no comparison to the deep rumble of the Hi Outputs throughout the entire rpm range.  the Rineharts flutter too much for me.  at first the Hi Outputs seem almost too loud but after 800 miles or so........they are perfect and like nothing i've ever heard!

whoever stated the Rineharts are deeper hasn't heard the Hi Outputs yet.  i couldn't tell ya about the Monster Rounds (Ovals won't fit the CVO) but i've been on a bike most of my life and i have never heard an exhaust that is this deep with no high tones.  they are 104dB at idle vs 80dB stock.  the Monster Rounds are like 94dB but have higher pitches like the Rineharts.

don't let the 104dB output scare ya though......because it's so deep, it's not obnoxious!  everyone that hears these Hi Outputs are simply amazed.   ;)
TR590 Cams - Hi Comp Pistons - Stage 3 Heads - V&H Dresser Duals - V&H Hi Outputs - Tuner - Custom Map - 104hp/121tq

jcd520

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:00:33 AM »

I have buddies with the hi outputs and also with the rineharts. Hi outputs ---hands down! much better sound and quieter at speed. I used to be a rinehart fan and had a set on an older bike------Now I think they are just obnoxious and loud. The Hi outputs are deep , throaty, smooth and comfortable at speed.

Lkn4advtr

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 11 FLTRUSE
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 11:07:45 AM »

I have the new Reinhart 4' true duals on my 2011 SERGU they sound great. veary pleased. I have the Thunder headers on my 07 SERG also sound great but IMO Reinhearts sound better. I curently have CFR slip on on my 08SEUC and they at first were awesomly deep sounding but after a few hours of riding my head hurt so i had some light baffles installed. Prior to the CFR's i had the V&H monster ovals they sounded sweet but after a few weeks of riding i noticed they were always dragging at the back outer bottom edge and also something inside came loose and they started to rattle so i took them off. Also have Bossanis on my 09SERG and they ore ok for every day use.
To recap IMO
#1 - 4"Reinharts -  all around riding - great Harley sound at all points of acceleration, loud enough to be heard. My salesman commented on how loud and bitchin the bike sounded infact it was the best sounding bike he had heard being dyno'd at the dealer and he was across the lot.
#2 - Thunder headers - all around riding - great sound at most points of acceleration, Loud enough to be heard
#3 - CFR's - a head turner every time you start the bike, awesom deep sound in the mountains and freeways. It would offten sound like a helicopter, Got alot of comments obout the sound. They were just too loud without baffles for long distance.
#4 - V&H monster ovals - good loud sound a bit flat compared to the others
#5 - Bossanis - there ok for every day use.
 When i get home tonight  i will try to get some sound video to post.
'Rollin down the highway, Lookin for adventure"

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 01:50:15 PM »

I have plenty of friends who have RHs...1. they never sound as good as RHs, IMO...2. Those friends have consistently told me that they like the sound of my pipes better and all but one have switched. I ran the RH true duals 3.5" on my '08FLHR. Now on my '11FLHXSE2 I'm runnin' Fullsac x-pipe B headers, 4" RH slip-ons, and SERT...and let me tell you, I've never been more impressed. Not only with the sound, but more importantly with the performance. I can't attribute that soley to the Rineharts, because the Fullsac headers are an amazing addition to this Stage 1 mod...My recommendation?...pull the trigger on the same set up and you'll be nothing but happy! (Not to mention that the set up is very stealth in that it looks exactly like the MoCo's. The headers even utilize the OEM shields!)

Doc
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

JohnnyRock

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 03:17:57 PM »

I have the new Reinhart 4' true duals on my 2011 SERGU they sound great. veary pleased. I have the Thunder headers on my 07 SERG also sound great but IMO Reinhearts sound better. I curently have CFR slip on on my 08SEUC and they at first were awesomly deep sounding but after a few hours of riding my head hurt so i had some light baffles installed. Prior to the CFR's i had the V&H monster ovals they sounded sweet but after a few weeks of riding i noticed they were always dragging at the back outer bottom edge and also something inside came loose and they started to rattle so i took them off. Also have Bossanis on my 09SERG and they ore ok for every day use.
To recap IMO
#1 - 4"Reinharts -  all around riding - great Harley sound at all points of acceleration, loud enough to be heard. My salesman commented on how loud and bitchin the bike sounded infact it was the best sounding bike he had heard being dyno'd at the dealer and he was across the lot.
#2 - Thunder headers - all around riding - great sound at most points of acceleration, Loud enough to be heard
#3 - CFR's - a head turner every time you start the bike, awesom deep sound in the mountains and freeways. It would offten sound like a helicopter, Got alot of comments obout the sound. They were just too loud without baffles for long distance.
#4 - V&H monster ovals - good loud sound a bit flat compared to the others
#5 - Bossanis - there ok for every day use.
 When i get home tonight  i will try to get some sound video to post.

I have CFRs on my FLHXSE/2. Didn't know baffles were an option. How do you install them?
FLHXSE/2
SERT
V&H Dresser Duals
CFR Slip-ons

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »

Whatever you get, if you swap the baffles to the Big City Thunders, it gets very deep and loud. I put them in my V&H BR's and it sounds pretty darn tough.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

JPSTREETGLIDE

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 09:08:26 PM »

I have had both on different bikes.  On the my CVO street glide there is nothing better than the hi outputs by V&H.  Thats my opinion.

wscott002

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 09:21:25 PM »

That's what I have on mine and I love them !

wscott002

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »

Another picture

MC88

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 04:21:56 AM »

Looks like I may have to toss a coin to decide.....

I have Rineharts on my CVO Springer.... 

I did hear a few Vance and hines on You tube and they sound deep but i guess they only sound as good as the camera that records it ....

Rio

• 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2011, 09:08:47 AM »

Hey,

Opinions are a dime a dozen.  No one will admit it if something else sounds better than what they have!  Take the time, go to a rally or a HD store on a Saturday and listen to bikes and pick what you like best!  Everyone has a preference, when you make a decision, you will have one too!
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

Wayne G

• Senior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2011 Kyrpto CVO SESG2 2/17/11
    • CVO2: 2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
    • CVO3: 2016 Softail Slim S
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2011, 01:05:24 PM »

Crimson  well said!

JT OZY

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2011, 09:56:30 PM »

Crimson,

I couldn't agree more !

JT
I intend to ride for ever
So far so good

rrussow

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 12:26:29 AM »

I have CFR's on my 2010 SESG and love them.  Not saying they're the best, just saying I am very happy with them.

lastdegree

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Spiced Rum a.k.a Jack Sparrow
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 07:05:18 AM »

As someone who has power duals and hi-outputs and undertook a 3800 mile round trip over 7 days I would say that they can get tiring on long journeys.  If you head out for 300 miles a day that I suppose they will be great.  500 plus miles = busting head. 
Still love the sound, the looks and added pep.  Just be aware of the noise on long distances.

Cheers
Spiced Rum 100% stock. just as it left the factory and that's what my good lady thinks too!

Sierramadre

• Elite CVO Member
  • "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 07:52:47 AM »

I've had both the Rineharts and Vance and Hines Hi Output/dresser duals that are currently on my SESG2.  Both sound great but the Hi Output sound is more distinctive. Very deep rumble which I prefer.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 08:30:29 AM »

It's interesting that some people are more concerned about "sound" rather than performance.  You can always clothes pin some playing cards on to flap against your spokes. ;D
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

2010SSRS

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »

It's interesting that some people are more concerned about "sound" rather than performance.  You can always clothes pin some playing cards on to flap against your spokes. ;D

i can always build power elsewhere and if it was all performance i was after.........i wouldn't have gotten a bagger!  that's what choppers and night trains are for.. ;) 
TR590 Cams - Hi Comp Pistons - Stage 3 Heads - V&H Dresser Duals - V&H Hi Outputs - Tuner - Custom Map - 104hp/121tq

BryantH

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: CVO SERG - Silver 2009
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 08:15:12 AM »

Very interesting exhaust by Von Braun. Would love to hear some real world experience with them.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:33:20 AM by BryantH »

Hawg

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 10:40:53 AM »

Hi Outputs are my choice
Hawg

Rio

• 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 10:52:18 AM »

I had true dual headers on my 2007 (BuB), I started with D&D, switched to RUSH, switched to Kerker, switched to Rinehart.  I went with other peoples opinions, but in the end, I wasn't satisfied with the sound that I WANTED to hear!  Lets face it, unless you want to race your $35,000.00 motorcycle, do you really think that the exhaust you use is going to make that big of a difference that you will feel it in the seat?  This obviously excludes those that spend $35,000.00 on a bike and then $$$$ to make it faster.  I'm talking about the guy that wants to ride a Harley for the sound and the culture, that maybe will spend a couple grand adding exhausts, a tuner and high flow air? 

I looked at all the pipes, D&D Fat Cats, Vance & Hines, Supertrapp Kerker before I chose what I chose.  I ended up there on my last bike becasue i liked the sound, so I started there with this bike.  Nothing worse that riding your bike and not being happy with something as important as sound!  If that were the case....go buy a rice burner!

Anyone interested in some old mufflers?
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

Badger Mike

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2017 Indian Jack Daniels Edition Chieftan
    • CVO3: 2019 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 11:55:44 AM »

V&H True Duals w/ HO mufflers, best I've heard so far on these bikes.  I like the Rhineharts, but clearly not as "deep" a sound as the V&H set up.
The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, those are really good days.

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 11:57:54 AM »

]
Don't know if I did this correct. but if not go search this out.  
I don't want this loud on my Ultra but if I did these IMHOP are just plain awesome sounding.

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »

Ok I did not get it right.  Anybody want to give me remedial training on the youtube attachment.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 01:24:15 PM »

Ok I did not get it right.  Anybody want to give me remedial training on the youtube attachment.

See the image below.  Click on the youtube embed icon in the message screen and paste your links between the ][ parenthesis.....

"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 01:26:37 PM »

Don't know if I did this correct. but if not go search this out.  
I don't want this loud on my Ultra but if I did these IMHOP are just plain awesome sounding.

you're missing one of the parethesis
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

JasonDeezy

• Ride it 'til the wheels fall off...
  • Senior CVO Member
  • Orange you glad it's a CVO?...

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O/B
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 03:24:11 PM »

The CFRs are awesome sounding but there's also tuning issues with these. It's such a wide open design that I have lost a lot of backpressure, even with the Fullsac X-Pipe. Hopefully Steve from Fullsac will create a new map for these or I'll try Horsepower Express (in Campbell, CA.) to get it tuned right...
King Tour Pack
Roland Sands Design Diesel Wheels 18"/21"
Klock Werks 21" Slicer Fender
Klock Werks 8" FLARE Black Windshield
Hawg Wired DCS/SX System
Cary Faas Racing (CFR) Slipons
Fullsac X-Pipe B
8" Yaffe OEM Monkey Bars & Power Mirrors
TTS Mastertune
Dakota Digital Gauges MCL-3006-R
Carl Brouhard Floorboards (Front & Rear)
   Brake Arm, Brake Pedal
   Heel & Toes Shifter (w/pegs), Shift Arm & Linkage
Kuryakyn License Plate Frame (#9182)
Arlen Ness Deep Cut Grips
Wheeldock EZ-Up Centerstand

digga25

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 serg
    • CVO2: 2010 sesg
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 04:12:24 PM »

Jason those mufflers sound nice. Are you losing bottom end with them?Looks like they  have big baffles.

JasonDeezy

• Ride it 'til the wheels fall off...
  • Senior CVO Member
  • Orange you glad it's a CVO?...

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O/B
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2011, 01:13:18 AM »

Jason those mufflers sound nice. Are you losing bottom end with them?Looks like they  have big baffles.

There's an off-idle stumble that's present and I get some decel popping every once in a while but other than that I don't think I've lost too much in terms of torque or HP.
King Tour Pack
Roland Sands Design Diesel Wheels 18"/21"
Klock Werks 21" Slicer Fender
Klock Werks 8" FLARE Black Windshield
Hawg Wired DCS/SX System
Cary Faas Racing (CFR) Slipons
Fullsac X-Pipe B
8" Yaffe OEM Monkey Bars & Power Mirrors
TTS Mastertune
Dakota Digital Gauges MCL-3006-R
Carl Brouhard Floorboards (Front & Rear)
   Brake Arm, Brake Pedal
   Heel & Toes Shifter (w/pegs), Shift Arm & Linkage
Kuryakyn License Plate Frame (#9182)
Arlen Ness Deep Cut Grips
Wheeldock EZ-Up Centerstand

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2011, 08:23:23 AM »

i can always build power elsewhere and if it was all performance i was after.........i wouldn't have gotten a bagger!  that's what choppers and night trains are for.. ;) 

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

Rio

• 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2011, 08:45:37 AM »

8) There you have it, an intelligent thread>>>>>If your looking for sound....clothes pins and playing cards on your spokes?  What do you do it you have mags?
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

jagerbomb

• Full CVO Member

• CVO2: 2015 SESG
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 07:46:22 AM »

I have been fairly happy with my 2" Fulsac baffles. I'm now down in Daytona for bike week and after reading this thread I thought I would go listen for myself. At Destination Daytona Harley the ha Rhinehart and Vance&Hines only a row apart. I felt the high outputs were much deeper. They just happened to have a set ready to install, imagine that! We put 250 miles on them yesterday and love them. Heading out today for a 700 mile trip to Boca, Fort Myers, Sarasota and then back to Daytona.

Mark

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 09:05:03 AM »

Mark, After 700 miles what do you think of the V&H HI Output? How loud are they, and one you back off the throttle do they have that raspy sound? I have narrowed it down to either these or the 4" Rhineharts. I'm looking for something with a deep tone and can still be heard. Loud does not bother me, I know either one are not as loud as what i have now.
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

JohnnyRock

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »

I have CFR's on my 2010 SESG and love them.  Not saying they're the best, just saying I am very happy with them.

What else are you running?

I have CFR's on my 2011 SESG, too. I have the V&H Dresser Duals and an SE tuner. It was all put on late last season, and this set up might be just a bit too loud for me. Trying to explore any options. Like the CFR's and don't really want to go through with the hassle of changing the head pipe. Thinking about trying a head pipe install of a Big City Thunder Baffle for about $85 to start. If that doesn't work, thinking about changing to to V&H High Outputs.

Anyone have any ideas?
FLHXSE/2
SERT
V&H Dresser Duals
CFR Slip-ons

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 02:32:23 PM »

Neither system has the deep bass rumble of a Hooker or Bassani system. Exhaust systems are like women. You're not likely to get everything you want in one package. You have to decide what matters most and go with it.

B B

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2011, 02:50:25 PM »

Schmoopers Rinehart 2-1 was a deep rumbler on a 88 cuber it was barky, good perfomer too.  :drink:

MC88

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2011, 09:33:24 PM »

Thanks for all your opinions guys ...

I went with the High Outputs, I heard a set on a 103 EG at the dealer and hedid me a good deal ....  Ended up throwing  the Race Tuner in  the deal with the pipes and four point detachable point .

All I need is the Bike now , hopefully within the next wek or so .

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 08:50:47 AM »

What else are you running?

I have CFR's on my 2011 SESG, too. I have the V&H Dresser Duals and an SE tuner. It was all put on late last season, and this set up might be just a bit too loud for me. Trying to explore any options. Like the CFR's and don't really want to go through with the hassle of changing the head pipe. Thinking about trying a head pipe install of a Big City Thunder Baffle for about $85 to start. If that doesn't work, thinking about changing to to V&H High Outputs.

Anyone have any ideas?

Big City Thunder Baffle's are loud, I am running them in V&H Big Shot Duals at idle  109 db compaired to 80db for stock Harley.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

JohnnyRock

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 08:54:06 AM »

Big City Thunder Baffle's are loud, I am running them in V&H Big Shot Duals at idle  109 db compaired to 80db for stock Harley.

They're loud, but would they be better than nothing? (Which is what I currently have.)
FLHXSE/2
SERT
V&H Dresser Duals
CFR Slip-ons

Rio

• 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 09:14:40 AM »

:oops: I run Rinehart 2010/11 True Dual system with the 4" mufflers.  I love the sound of my Rineharts, but after listening to those CFR's,  I have to tell you that those have the best sound for Harley hands down!  CHit, I may have to look at those as a second set of pipes?  For those that have the CFR's, someone mentioned tuning was a problem?  I have Thundermax TBW system, I would assume that the system would make any necessary adjustments withing a 15% range.  I plan on having my bike fine tuned on the Dyno this spring anyway and have some adjustments made in effort to get the most from the tuner and bike.  Please let me know?  Meanwhile, i think i may have to do a little research.
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2011, 09:26:33 AM »

They're loud, but would they be better than nothing? (Which is what I currently have.)

Yes, If you are running straight pipes you are losing TQ & HP, BCT has two types of baffels, Thunder Monster which i ran on my Low Rider with Big Radius Pipes, and they have a Thunder Monster QQ which is what i am running now with the Big Shots.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

dkflhxse

• CVO1: 2000 FXR4
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI
    • CVO3: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2011, 01:30:52 PM »

Over 3,000 miles on V&H HO's with HD '09 catless headers.  Deep sound, great performance (after tune with HD SE tuner).  Receive compliments on the great sound all the time.  No popping on decel and mellows out at cruise.  No problem hearing stereo.  Very satisfied and would never consider a change.  Have heard RH on a few CVO's and not nearly as deep or throaty on accel or cruise.

2010spicedrum

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »

I originally went with 09 head pipe and 2.0 fullsac baffles with tts tuner. Sounded good. But not quite what I was looking for. Changed to v&h h o's and it is perfect. Nice deep sound and still good for listening to stereo. I ended up with 94 hp & 114 tq. Runs great.

Rio

• 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2011, 08:35:13 AM »

those CFR's are without question the best sounding pipe hands down!  after looking into them further, i don't care for the cone type design, plus i have Rhinehart true dual headers and their muffler system is made for stock headers.  Oh well, still like my Rhineharts but gotta admit, the sound of the CFR's are better.
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »

you're missing one of the parethesis
DUDE, this is the sound I'm looking for!!!!! Where can I buy the CFR?

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2011, 11:33:28 AM »

Anyone hear a RB Racing 2-1 "Spyder" pipe? Anyone...Buehller?
  :nixweiss:

http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/lsr21prostock_spyder.htm

Rhodsman

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2009 Custom Rocker
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2011, 12:09:09 PM »

The R&B Racing 2:1 pipe is awesome. Angry / intimidating sound. Awesome power. Not for everyone, but I was certainly impressed.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »

Thanks, they say the new "spyder" is toned down from the "black hole"...I have a D&D boarzilla with the "quiet " performance baffle...It perfoms well but aint quiet. I had to put on a hawg wired stereo to hear it again.

My only beef with this old style pipe is burning holes in my right leg at a stop, sometimes you have to put both feet down.

JohnnyRock

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2011, 05:35:37 PM »

I originally went with 09 head pipe and 2.0 fullsac baffles with tts tuner. Sounded good. But not quite what I was looking for. Changed to v&h h o's and it is perfect. Nice deep sound and still good for listening to stereo. I ended up with 94 hp & 114 tq. Runs great.

Not sure that I'm following you. What do you mean '09 head pipe'; and did you keep it? (So, you put the 2.0 fullsac baffles in the stock mufflers and then eventually swapped for V&H High Outputs? What about the tune?)

Do V&H High Outputs have baffles? Different baffle options?

Thanks.
FLHXSE/2
SERT
V&H Dresser Duals
CFR Slip-ons

JohnnyRock

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »

DUDE, this is the sound I'm looking for!!!!! Where can I buy the CFR?

Potentially selling my CFR's. They have about 500 miles on them.
FLHXSE/2
SERT
V&H Dresser Duals
CFR Slip-ons

jagerbomb

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2011, 05:07:37 PM »

After 1400 miles in Florida the VH High Outputs were the way to go. Good and loud on Main St and on International Raceway, yet very quite on the 700 mile southern loop on the highway. We could hear the radio easily. Between this and the x pipe, best money I've spent! I did notice a very slight pop on hard decal occasionally but not annoying. Really sounds great in 5th gear wide-open

Mark

2010spicedrum

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2011, 12:18:34 AM »

Not sure that I'm following you. What do you mean '09 head pipe'; and did you keep it? (So, you put the 2.0 fullsac baffles in the stock mufflers and then eventually swapped for V&H High Outputs? What about the tune?)

Do V&H High Outputs have baffles? Different baffle options?

Thanks.

I'm still using 09 head pipe. They don't have a cat. And I did have it re-dyno tuned. And I'm not sure but I think they have a quiet baffle if you want it quieter.

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2011, 08:28:28 AM »

With all the talk about which exhaust was the deepest Rhinehart or the V&H Hi-Output we went to Daytona over the weekend, I went straight to where Rhinhart was set up, They had just installed a set of the 4" slip on's on a 110, At idle they sound good then ask them to run it up to 3,000 rpm, sound real good, Then i went straight to V&H they had a set of the Hi-Output on a 103, ask them to do the same idle and 3,000 rpm, The V&H are deeper and louder at idle and at 3,000 rpm. so i'm going with the V&H Hi-Output. At 3,000 rpm the V&H are 103db, not overbearing but loud enough that the cager's can hear you.

I have never liked the sound of a 2 into 1 but V&H Hi-Output and the Pro pipe with the performance baffle sounds real good. But i'm going to stick with duals.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

jagerbomb

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »

With all the talk about which exhaust was the deepest Rhinehart or the V&H Hi-Output we went to Daytona over the weekend, I went straight to where Rhinhart was set up, They had just installed a set of the 4" slip on's on a 110, At idle they sound good then ask them to run it up to 3,000 rpm, sound real good, Then i went straight to V&H they had a set of the Hi-Output on a 103, ask them to do the same idle and 3,000 rpm, The V&H are deeper and louder at idle and at 3,000 rpm. so i'm going with the V&H Hi-Output. At 3,000 rpm the V&H are 103db, not overbearing but loud enough that the cager's can hear you.

I have never liked the sound of a 2 into 1 but V&H Hi-Output and the Pro pipe with the performance baffle sounds real good. But i'm going to stick with duals.

I did the same exact thing. My wife pissed the Rhinhart guys off when she came right out and told them we liked the Vance & Hines HO's much better. I wasn't looking to buy right then but drove out of there with new mufflers. :2vrolijk_21:

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »

Gerry Reinhart built (or builds) exhaust systems for NASCAR. Andrew Hines is the son of one of the founders of Vance and Hines and currently running the fastest Pro Stock motorcycle (aboard a V-Rod)  on the NHRA circuit. Take your pick. Car guy or Bike guy ?

B B

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2011, 09:17:43 AM »

I listend to both the 4" Reinhart and and the V & H hi-out puts in Daytona, a couple times each on 110 CVO bikes. 

I got home, and ordered the Hi- Output Vance and hines.  They just sound deeper and better.

I honestly thought I would never change from the stock mufflers with the Fullsac 2.25 baffles.  However I am doing it and have the catless head pipe.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

2010spicedrum

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2011, 11:45:08 PM »

I listend to both the 4" Reinhart and and the V & H hi-out puts in Daytona, a couple times each on 110 CVO bikes. 

I got home, and ordered the Hi- Output Vance and hines.  They just sound deeper and better.

I honestly thought I would never change from the stock mufflers with the Fullsac 2.25 baffles.  However I am doing it and have the catless head pipe.
Yep that's what I did and after it was re dyno tuned after swap It was all worth it. Now if all of this rain would go away.

hogsty

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHTCUSE6
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2011, 01:49:00 AM »

I did the same exact thing. My wife pissed the Rhinhart guys off when she came right out and told them we liked the Vance & Hines HO's much better. I wasn't looking to buy right then but drove out of there with new mufflers. :2vrolijk_21:

You have to seize the opportunity before it disappears.

Well played!

BryantH

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 07:24:14 AM »

FLSTFI Dave,

I'm close to making the same decision as you did. I have the stock mufflers with the fulsac 2.25. Can you share with me the difference in sound (louder, not louder) that you're getting with the Hi Outs as oppose to the fulsac 2.25 cores? What made you decide the Hi Outputs are better? Any info you can share will be helpfull.

Thanks

BryantH

Rio

• 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 08:55:18 AM »

:o  OK  You guys love your V&H HO, and thats great!  But you would swear you work for V&H?  We had a great day yesterday and I got a rare 70 degree day to get out yesterday.  I took a ride to the HD and it appeared I was't alone as others got a breath of spring fever until reality hit today.  Lone behold, a 2011 SERG there with V&H cross pipes, and HO mufflers right next to me.  Me with my Rinehart true dual 4" mufflers on my 2010 SE Ultra.  I closed my eyes, turned my back and it was difficult to tell any difference in the sound.  After a while, I was able to pick out the V&H with a more sports car type rumble and the Rhineharts with their signature deep tone rumble.  I will confess, that I have the performance baffles with my set up and that may have been the difference.  Another factor may have been my bike had miles on it, and the bike with the V&H only had 800 miles? 

Anyone looking for exhausts :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: take your time, get out to a HD store or rally this spring and listen for the sound you want.  Everyone is individual and there are a lot of different sounds for exhaust systems.  The chrome process on some may be better so beware of that, but decide whats important to you and get what you like!

Gosh, i feel like the TV show MythBusters?......Ride Safe, people aren't looking for us in the spring, the largest % of motorcycle accidents in the midwest are May/June

Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »

If this thread were truly about the deepest sound, there would  be other brands being talked about than the ones that are. The thread title is misleading. The obvious question was actually "which of these two brands produces the deepest exhaust  "

B B

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2011, 01:48:45 PM »

This is my 2011 SERGU with rinehart 4" no baffles.

I love them. But again exhaust sound is like women, very personal.   :2vrolijk_21:

2BWILD

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2011, 07:49:47 PM »

Who has the best price on the V&H Hi Output Ovals?

Best Price 4" Rineharts?

Anyone have pics of the V&H with extended bags?

North Star

• CANADA- Love it or Leave it
  • 1K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide- Orange/Black
    • CVO2: 2015 Ducati Monter 821- Star White
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »

V&H has pics on their website of the HO on a 2009 OB SERG

http://www.vanceandhines.com/products/touring-10-hioutput/hioutput.html
2009 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide- Electric Orange/Vivid Black
GMR 113", GMR 600 cams, Fullac DX & Kuryakyn Crushers, SE Heavy Breather, tuned by "Dyno Dave" Stoddart
Jagg 10 row fan assisted oil cooler
Axeo Legends/Ohlins 3-3/True Track front and rear
C&C Fastback seat w/orange flame stitching & a Le Pera Maverick
PYO Monkey Bars- 10"
Freedom Shields 12" light grey
Hawg Wired "six pack"amp/speakers, Iron Cross ipod interface
HD Daymaker headlights
Detachable King Tour Pak in Electric Orange

jagerbomb

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2011, 12:00:18 AM »

FLSTFI Dave,

I'm close to making the same decision as you did. I have the stock mufflers with the fulsac 2.25. Can you share with me the difference in sound (louder, not louder) that you're getting with the Hi Outs as oppose to the fulsac 2.25 cores? What made you decide the Hi Outputs are better? Any info you can share will be helpfull.

Thanks

BryantH

The Fullsacs sounded ok and were much better than stock and the price was right. The HOs just have that deep hotrod sound. And when in cruise you can still hear them, not obnoxious like some pipes, just a nice low rumble. And when you get on it they sound badass. I've put enough miles on them to feel confident in my review.

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2011, 08:15:52 AM »

FLSTFI Dave,

Thanks

BryantH

I have been very happy with the fullsac 2.25 cores for the past two years.  No one had 4 inch round mufflers / slip ons in Feb of 09.  The Fullsac then seemed to be the best deal for the buck and there was nothing that sounded much better or filled the bag cut outs as well.

The Vance and Hines Hi-Output rounds fill the bags a little better, have a deeper sound at idle.  I like the sound better and the looks better.  I am not sure how they are on the interstate or under load.  Should find out soon as they should be at my house today.   

I was also just wanting some change on my bike to keep my from looking at new bikes.

jagerbomb

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2011, 04:09:58 PM »

Ive also noticed most stock pipes do not hang in the center of the exhaust cut outs between the bags and rear fascia. I tried everything possible to center them and nothing worked. Then I looked at several other CVOs and saw the same thing. The V&H pipes fit in the center of the opening as they should.

Mark

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2011, 04:13:44 PM »

Ive also noticed most stock pipes do not hang in the center of the exhaust cut outs between the bags and rear fascia. I tried everything possible to center them and nothing worked. Then I looked at several other CVOs and saw the same thing. The V&H pipes fit in the center of the opening as they should.

Mark
:nervous:

BryantH

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2011, 04:24:37 PM »

Jagerbomb, FLSTFI Dave,

Thanks for your comments on the Vance and Hines Hi Outputs. Its greatly appreciated.

BryantH

2BWILD

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »

Where is the best place to buy the Vance & Hines?

They are $649.00 on the V&H website.

bluegoose

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Ultra - Riptide Blue
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »

Try Phat Performance Parts - http://www.phatperformanceparts.com

Free shipping along with a 5% off spring special - With the 5% off HO slip ons are around $492.

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2011, 08:00:53 PM »

Where is the best place to buy the Vance & Hines?

They are $649.00 on the V&H website.

Call Jenni @ Foster H-D, She just quoted me a price on the HI-Outputs well over 100.00 cheaper than the above price.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

North Star

• 1K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2011, 11:52:07 PM »

Call Jenni @ Foster H-D, She just quoted me a price on the HI-Outputs well over 100.00 cheaper than the above price.

Jenni at Foster HD? Is this the same Jenni from Tri County HD....did she go elsewhere?
GMR 113", GMR 600 cams, Fullac DX & Kuryakyn Crushers, SE Heavy Breather, tuned by "Dyno Dave" Stoddart
PYO Monkey Bars- 10"
HD Daymaker headlights

North Star

• 1K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2011, 11:54:35 PM »

I've been reading a lot of the V&H Hi Outputs....sound like they might be just what I'm looking for, except one thing- I'm thinking maybe they are a little too open, with too big of a baffle- anyone know what size baffle is in them? Any lower rpm torque loss to speak of?
PYO Monkey Bars- 10"
HD Daymaker headlights

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 08:18:51 AM »

Jenni at Foster HD? Is this the same Jenni from Tri County HD....did she go elsewhere?
Jenni Sapyta says goodbye to Tri-County Harley!

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2011, 08:38:43 AM »

Try Phat Performance Parts - http://www.phatperformanceparts.com

Free shipping along with a 5% off spring special - With the 5% off HO slip ons are around $492.
That is where I got mine.

I got them installed yesterday.  Hopefully I get a ride in today

North Star

• 1K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2011, 11:24:05 PM »

Jenni Sapyta says goodbye to Tri-County Harley!

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Thanks Dood, I must have missed that thread- I can't keep up with ALL the action around here, ya know  ;D
PYO Monkey Bars- 10"
HD Daymaker headlights

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »

Thanks Dood, I must have missed that thread- I can't keep up with ALL the action around here, ya know  ;D

You're welcome. :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2011, 08:43:29 AM »

I've been reading a lot of the V&H Hi Outputs....sound like they might be just what I'm looking for, except one thing- I'm thinking maybe they are a little too open, with too big of a baffle- anyone know what size baffle is in them? Any lower rpm torque loss to speak of?
First 29000 miles on my bike were with the Fullsac 2.25 baffles, now I have 112 miles on the new Vance and Hines Hi Outputs.  I did not notice any loss of torque, but a dyno may well say differently. 

These are much deeper sound 2500 rpm and below.  They are louder when you are getting on the throttle.  Cruising light to no load they are not bad at 2500 to 3200 rpm.  They get a bit louder when you have a load on them at that RPM. 

All and all I like them.  They do look better than the stock ones. 

The fullsac baffles are a much better value for your dollar.  I am not sure the Vance and Hines are worth the 500 dollars when compared to the 115 for the fullsac.

2BWILD

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2011, 09:53:37 PM »

Thanks for all the input. Ordered my Hi-Output Slip On's today.
I have a buyer for my Kurykyn Crushers all ready.
What's the best avenue to get rid of my stock exhaust and what's a fair asking price. About 500 miles on the exhaust.

North Star

• 1K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »

Any updates on the HO's with a dyno run? Still concerned that these will lose low-mid range torque as compared to other lesser flowing mufflers.

I say this mainly because I read another thread about the HO's where Doc says they lose 10 tq over other slip ons.
PYO Monkey Bars- 10"
HD Daymaker headlights

cvotex1

• CVO1: 2009 SE Springer
    • CVO2: 2011 SE Street Glide
    • CVO3: 2012 SE Ultra Classic
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2011, 05:39:21 PM »

I changed out my 4" Rineharts for the 6" BUB Boom Cans.  Nothing wrong with the the Rineharts but the Boom Cans sound and look great.  Have it set up with V&H power duals.  Selling the Rineharts if anyone's interested.

cvotex1

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2011, 05:42:56 PM »

and another

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2011, 08:39:39 PM »

boomcan1 rotated :)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »

boom2 also :)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2011, 08:40:44 PM »

Dood please feel free to fix them and remove my posts..... it was just killing my neck trying to look sideways hehe.    :huepfenlol2:

cvotex1

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2011, 10:57:34 PM »

boomcan1 rotated :)

Thanks for fixing the pics, they looked good when they left my computer but I had a few beers....

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2011, 11:28:53 AM »

TEHO Love my Boom Cans and gets tons of Compliments! Didn't notice any change in performance from stock mufflers with Fullsac 2" baffles!  :nixweiss:
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »

TEHO Love my Boom Cans and gets tons of Compliments! Didn't notice any change in performance from stock mufflers with Fullsac 2" baffles!  :nixweiss:

Have heard these. They are so loud place like Maine with strict anti-motorcycle exhaust noise laws would most likely cause you have your motorcycle impounded. No diss on your ride here just making you and others aware that if you travel around the country, you need to know what the local laws are or you could end up on foot.

B B

shindo

• Full CVO Member
  • 2011 Inferno SG

• CVO1: 2011 Inferno/Blk SG
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2011, 11:56:21 PM »

The Boom can are sweet but I went with 2 into 1 D&D fat cat with a dummy. They are low and loud
2011 O/B SG King TP, Woods 555 cams,DD fatcat,ThunderMax with more to come.

GusGlide

• Vendor
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2011, 05:50:27 PM »

I just installed the true duals Pythons and a pair of 4 inch Bassani mufflers. WOW!! They sound great. They are loud when you hit the throttle and just perfect while riding on the highway. I hear the radio perfectly.

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2011, 06:20:05 PM »

Speaking of Bassani Mufflers - - - - If anyone has a pair of Bassani tapered tip style mufflers they'd like to sell, please PM me. I don't see them listed in the catalogues any more.

B B

BEASTFRMVA

« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »

I'm looking for this same thing. I have been looking at a lot of different ones. Have any of you ever heard of Demons?

Kajtzu11

« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2012, 02:00:05 AM »

RC Components RCX-HAUST !
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Page created in 0.506 seconds with 21 queries.