Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Tour-Pak Paint Graphics  (Read 14419 times)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
Re: Tour-Pak Paint Graphics
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2004, 08:32:41 AM »

Jay thanks for the info on the back rest thats what she wants [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] lifes ruff keeping them happy.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2004, 12:50:14 PM »

If only it picked your nose and scratched your back...life would be complete!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2004, 12:57:59 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

jay

• Junior CVO Member
  • flhtcse b&amp;b
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2004, 08:30:16 PM »

One quick thought on this stuff we've been talking about...

I know that not all Harley seats fit if you put on the big armchair backrest on the tour pac, so I would suggest you check on that if you go with an aftermarket seat as well.

As I said, just a thought!
'46 FL Knuckle with sidecar
'52 Hummer 125
'65 FLH Pan
'77 XLCR
'81 FLH Hetiage Special
'87 Hetiage Custom

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2004, 11:10:59 PM »

One quick thought on this stuff we've been talking about...

I know that not all Harley seats fit if you put on the big armchair backrest on the tour pac, so I would suggest you check on that if you go with an aftermarket seat as well.

As I said, just a thought!

Corbin's seat is made specifically for this bike (the 04 SEEG) and it comes with the arm chair backrest.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2004, 03:17:02 PM »

Just got my King Tour Pak and am very happy with what I see.

It is painted to match the cobalt blue and black including the pin stripe.  I notice a big difference from the tour pak on my 01 Ultra Classic.  All the hardware (latches, hinges, lock, side plates (where the side lights are on the Ultra Classic, along the bottom of the trunk) are all chrome plated!  It did come with a lock and map pouch, also.

The quality of the paint and clear coat are very nice, no ridges over the pin striped areas.  I ordered the liner for it, yesterday.  I'm also thing about putting the spoiler wing on their with the LED running/brake light, but haven't decided on that, yet, for sure.

West Coast GTG   

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2004, 04:34:53 PM »

You got your Tour Pack before the bike..that would depress me! :'(  I am not getting a tour pack right away/  I got the full size removable backrest with the luggage rack attached.  I have a t-bag that will hold almost as much stuff and when you get to where your going it all comes off easy (and my wife is comfortable also.
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

jay

• Junior CVO Member
  • flhtcse b&amp;b
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2004, 04:52:30 PM »

Mine came with a map pouch as well, but no lock.  I had to buy that separate!  How do you rate!!!  I'm jealous.  Must be that "senior member" status vs my "newbie"!!

Just kidding.  Glad it all worked out for you too!
'52 Hummer 125
'65 FLH Pan
'77 XLCR
'81 FLH Hetiage Special
'87 Hetiage Custom

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2004, 06:11:21 PM »

You got your Tour Pack before the bike..that would depress me! :'(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2004, 06:14:11 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2004, 11:57:48 PM »

Congradulations JCZ now if you could just get the bike(ha ha)bet it looks good on the table [smiley=1syellow1.gif].  Am going to the shop tommorrow to order my Orange&Black tour pak & a few other items,  then wait for the bike to show up.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2004, 07:25:22 PM »

Ok guys, its been a while since I've responded to the site but figured I'd let you know.
I just ordered the Tour pak, detachable mounting kit, antanna relocation kit, Corbin Dual Tour Seat w/heater, matching "small" passenger backrest, and rider backrest.
I ordered through Patty at Chicago HD. and got 20% off the Harley parts and 10% off the Corbin parts. Plus no state tax. shipping is still cheaper than the tax.  3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Same old story, the old lady's butt got spoiled with the Ultra.     [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

The Corbin seat has about 50 different styles (appearence) to choose from at no extra cost. And another 50 with added costs. Their web site shows it all.

The weather here on the west coast is suppose to be "spring like conditions" for the next few days. I can't wait.  [smiley=bigok.gif]

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2004, 08:15:42 AM »

I am thinking of the chopped tour pak. has anyone seen any lower profile passenger backrests, with the armrests that would fit the chopped tour pak and still maintain the more chopped look? You know best of both type of thing. Trying to make everyne happy you know, and still have it my way ;), any photos?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2004, 12:31:58 PM »

Rugby in my homepage (click on the "homepage" icon at the top right of any page) there are some photos with the chopped tour pak on this bike.  However, my understanding is that the arm chair type backrest is not compatable with the chopped tour pak.

West Coast GTG   

Jackhd

• Full CVO Member
  • many happy miles ahead
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2004, 03:31:42 PM »

Hi Guys,  I am also thinking about getting a King Tour Pak .  Do you know if the Detachable luggage rack 53107-96 on pg 354 will work.  Jack

jay

• Junior CVO Member
  • flhtcse b&amp;b
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2004, 05:37:04 PM »

Yep!  That's the one I have on my SEEG with the King Tour Pac and works/fits fine!
'52 Hummer 125
'65 FLH Pan
'77 XLCR
'81 FLH Hetiage Special
'87 Hetiage Custom

starvin

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2004, 08:24:08 AM »

Jack make sure you order the lock with it, I quess it's not included and my dealer said they had to order it so it would be keyed to my ignition  key. They threw in the lock and installation for free so I wasn't about to question him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 24 queries.