Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® V-RodĀ®

High Speed Wobble?

(1/3) > >>

Jock:
And I thought it might only be on one CVO bike...on the V-Rod, I obtain a high speed wobble for a brief period of time...between 105-110, then after that smooth...Anyone else?

Just something I need to become a custom too..besides, I do not stay in that area for long...

As a contrast, on the custom at 110mph + and the stretch, you have a challenge...at 120+ your legs and arms feels behind you...

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote ---And I thought it might only be on one CVO bike...on the V-Rod, I obtain a high speed wobble for a brief period of time...between 105-110, then after that smooth...Anyone else?

Just something I need to become a custom too..besides, I do not stay in that area for long...

As a contrast, on the custom at 110mph + and the stretch, you have a challenge...at 140+ your legs and arms feels behind you...
--- End quote ---

DAMN!!!!! I hope not. I haven't had mine up to that speed as of yet. Check tire pressures and head bearing.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Jock:

--- Quote ---
DAMN!!!!! I hope not. I haven't had mine up to that speed as of yet. Check tire pressures and head bearing.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

DAWG,

I am happy to report after another day of riding, some different road and a couple of lbs of pressure on the front wheel..all gone...DAMN this bike rides like a dream in the upper rpms...You will not be sorry...got over 800 miles on it and have only ridden it 6 times...

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote ---
DAWG,

I am happy to report after another day of riding, some different road and a couple of lbs of pressure on the front wheel..all gone...DAMN this bike rides like a dream in the upper rpms...You will not be sorry...got over 800 miles on it and have only ridden it 6 times...
--- End quote ---

Jock I am jealous. It has been to cold and the weather has been chity for a while. The night I rode the bike there was patches of ice on the road. It was fun but maybe on New Years day I can get it out. The weather will be sunny and clear with temps in the high 40's.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Jock:

--- Quote ---
Jock I am jealous. It has been to cold and the weather has been chity for a while. The night I rode the bike there was patches of ice on the road. It was fun but maybe on New Years day I can get it out. The weather will be sunny and clear with temps in the high 40's.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
--- End quote ---

We have been blessed with some great weather the past two weeks...today's high was in the upper 60's...I think it's that way tomorrow too.

I have had the past 10 days off and between the three bikes logged over 1,300 miles just around the hood.

Your day will come and when it does...ENJOY...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version