Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  All

Author Topic: 2001 Classic SERG owners / Site Registry ( let me know if I missed someone )  (Read 48467 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

:2vrolijk_21: :pepper: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21: Some are not as fortunate as others Don but we don't want to promote "Red Bike Envy"  :pepper: :apple: :pepper: :apple: :pepper:

Uhhh...... why not :nixweiss: ?

djspaarg

You can put me down for a two tone blue SERG.
Choose soft words today, tomorrow you may have to eat them.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide

You can put me down for a two tone blue SERG.
I will do that dj and welcome to the site.  When you get a chance you should go to the New Member thread and introduce yourself to the gang, and tell us a bit about you(how long you been riding, where your from ect.)New Member Introduction
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

tedrawlins

• A Pair Of Eagles Ready For Flight

• CVO1: 2001 BLUE FLTRSEI2 S.E. 6-speed--S.E. Perf Heads--S.E. slip-ons--77H.P.
    • CVO2: 2012 BLUE FLTRXSE Fullsac B Header--2 1/4"cores--92H.P.

My first post, figured it should be meaningful.  Include me on the list for the blue column.  I am the original owner purchased new from Bloomsburg Pa. HD dealer.  The only blue one they recieved.  Saw this color at Rapid City premier in Aug. 2000.  Went home and told dealer I needed that bike.  I was third on his list.  First and second backed out and It's been in my stable ever since.  Added S.E.6-speed S.E. heads and put together a King tour pak that matches.  Have all original parts plus.  Will post under member introductions but after years of reading topics finnaly decided to get my feet wet.  This seemed like the right post.
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. 2001 Dyna FXDX (Jade Suglo),  1986 FXRD (Grand Touring Edition).  1992 Low Rider Conv.  1999 Road King Classic (Aztec Orange).  Miss them all.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

My first post, figured it should be meaningful.  Include me on the list for the blue column.  I am the original owner purchased new from Bloomsburg Pa. HD dealer.  The only blue one they recieved.  Saw this color at Rapid City premier in Aug. 2000.  Went home and told dealer I needed that bike.  I was third on his list.  First and second backed out and It's been in my stable ever since.  Added S.E.6-speed S.E. heads and put together a King tour pak that matches.  Have all original parts plus.  Will post under member introductions but after years of reading topics finnaly decided to get my feet wet.  This seemed like the right post.
Glad to have you on the board Ted  :2vrolijk_21:  I will add you to the registry, I think you will find this group very helpful.

Marty

mch03wideglide

• Junior CVO Member
  • Working to make it my own

• CVO1: FLTRSEI2 - Black/Charcoal/Silver

Ted,
How is the SE 6-speed, purchase a '01 Charcoal/Black/Silver in August, 7400 miles.  Was one of the owners bikes and then the the Svc Mgrs, well taken care of.  I was thinking about adding the 6 speed but would love to hear your input.  The SE heads, very nice touch!

Thanks
Mark
2001 FLTRSEI2
2003 FXDWG

tedrawlins

• A Pair Of Eagles Ready For Flight

• CVO1: 2001 BLUE FLTRSEI2 S.E. 6-speed--S.E. Perf Heads--S.E. slip-ons--77H.P.
    • CVO2: 2012 BLUE FLTRXSE Fullsac B Header--2 1/4"cores--92H.P.

Added it four years ago during my dealer's 50% off labor winter sale.  With my 10% off parts, I had the heads, transmission, and heated grips installed at the same time. I love it.  It's smooth and around 350 rpm's less at 60 to 70 mph.  Will still give around 52 mpg at higway speeds.  Had one installed on my Super Glide Sport the follwing year.  Plan on keeping this one so I figured I'd do some upgrades.
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. 2001 Dyna FXDX (Jade Suglo),  1986 FXRD (Grand Touring Edition).  1992 Low Rider Conv.  1999 Road King Classic (Aztec Orange).  Miss them all.

inkdemon

• CVO1: 2001 serg(flrtse2)

Please add me to two tone blue. Thanks
And Have a Great One!

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

Please add me to two tone blue. Thanks
Welcome Inkdemon  :2vrolijk_21: You have been added to the Registry, I think you will enjoy the the site.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

Welcome to the site and the 2001 SERG Registry trghd (Shawn),   I have added you to the Black Magic list.  I hope you enjoy the info you can find here.

SilvrBulet

• Senior CVO Member
  • Built to Ride

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3

Marty,

Please add me to the 2 tone blue list.  Thanks for your efforts to compile the list.  Would be interesting to see mileage stats for our older scoots too.  I am at 48,500 and expect to top 50k by the end of May.

Cheers,

Randy (BlueSEI2)
Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm throttle body, Dewey's Pro-Street ported heads, SE cam plate w/Baisley HP spring, Zipper's pro-taper TC pushrods, S&S Rockers & Boxes, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Corbin, M/C Armor, HarleyGoodies

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

Marty,

Please add me to the 2 tone blue list.  Thanks for your efforts to compile the list.  Would be interesting to see mileage stats for our older scoots too.  I am at 48,500 and expect to top 50k by the end of May.

Cheers,

Randy (BlueSEI2)
I have added you to the registry Randy  :2vrolijk_21:  I am at 66,000 Km (44k miles) on my 2000 Triple Red SERG

SilvrBulet

• Senior CVO Member
  • Built to Ride

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3

Good show Marty.  Yours is another fine testament to the toughness of the early SERG's.  One of guys in our local HOG chapter has a 00 Orange with over 105k he made it past 100k before a motor rebuild.

Cheers,

Blue
Axtell jugs, JE forged flat top pistons, S&S 585 cams, SE 58mm throttle body, Dewey's Pro-Street ported heads, SE cam plate w/Baisley HP spring, Zipper's pro-taper TC pushrods, S&S Rockers & Boxes, Cat-less, 2" Fullsac, TTS, twin Jagg oil coolers, AK-20, 13" Works Black Trackers w/ARS, Clearview, Hawg Wired, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Corbin, M/C Armor, HarleyGoodies

joedhpnc

black,charcoal,silver

p.s just signed up Saturday

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

black,charcoal,silver

p.s just signed up Saturday
I will add you to the registry Joedhpnc  :2vrolijk_21:  When you get a minute you should go to New Member Introduction and introduce yourself to the gang, and tell us a bit about you and your ride  :2vrolijk_21:

Marty
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 25 queries.