CVO Technical > Drive Train

Easy Pull Clutch

(1/3) > >>

Joel:
I've been looking into how to make pulling the clutch lever easier on my 2015 CVO Limited.
Before a hand injury a few years back I used positive thinking telling myself pulling the clutch lever is great hand / finger exercise,  and yes grip strength improved.
But now 3 years after injury and surgery simple things opening doors, Pinching my nose are very painful to the tendon for the left thumb, max coffee cup hold time is about 1 minute and I have to set it down.
This information is to help you understand why I need to make a change to the clutch lever resistance.
 I have looked into these options.
Muller hydraulic slave cylinder  and the AIM hydraulic Master and slave kit.
Does anyone experience with either of these?

Joel:
AIM kit

JoeVibe:
I bought the AIM set up for my 16 Road Glide and then traded for a 22 model with cable clutch before I installed it.  If you decide to go with AIM I'll make you a deal.

Joe

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: Joel on October 21, 2023, 11:14:18 AM ---I've been looking into how to make pulling the clutch lever easier on my 2015 CVO Limited.
Before a hand injury a few years back I used positive thinking telling myself pulling the clutch lever is great hand / finger exercise,  and yes grip strength improved.
But now 3 years after injury and surgery simple things opening doors, Pinching my nose are very painful to the tendon for the left thumb, max coffee cup hold time is about 1 minute and I have to set it down.
This information is to help you understand why I need to make a change to the clutch lever resistance.
 I have looked into these options.
Muller hydraulic slave cylinder  and the AIM hydraulic Master and slave kit.
Does anyone experience with either of these?

--- End quote ---

I have the Muller on my 2019 CVO and couldn’t be happier.
Almost 5 years later and 77000 miles and it’s working just fine.
Changed the fluid twice as it showed high moisture content.
No issues at all. I think the AIM is similar from what I hear.

JMHO

GKroadking:
I had a Muller Hydro Clutch support on my CVO Road King (2014) and was more than satisfied for a few years of usage.

I now have the Power Clutch (cable clutch model) on my current 2021 Street Glide, which I am also very happy with.

Good choice  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version