CVO Technical > Drive Train

Easy Pull Clutch

<< < (2/3) > >>

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: GKroadking on October 23, 2023, 07:57:26 AM ---I had a Muller Hydro Clutch support on my CVO Road King (2014) and was more than satisfied for a few years of usage.

I now have the Power Clutch (cable clutch model) on my current 2021 Street Glide, which I am also very happy with.

Good choice  :)

--- End quote ---

Who makes the power clutch for cable models?  Does it help a lot?

GKroadking:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on October 24, 2023, 08:11:24 AM ---Who makes the power clutch for cable models?  Does it help a lot?

--- End quote ---

Dave, I have the Power Clutch from muller (Müller ist located in my area) https://www.m-motorcycle.com/products/clutch-devices/5/power-clutch

The relief is clearly noticeable and a significant improvement over longer, winding journeys.
Of course, a extensive hand training (building muscle in the fingers) will certainly helps also  ;D

FLSTFI Dave:
Thank you for the reply and the link.  Stop and go traffic which is much more common now days kills my hand.

GKroadking:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on October 25, 2023, 08:12:44 AM ---Thank you for the reply and the link.  Stop and go traffic which is much more common now days kills my hand.

--- End quote ---

Sure, I forgot to mention that stop and go traffic is a lot easier with the Power Clutch. :)

Joel:
I do like the Muller over the AIM option because I don't have to change the clutch master cylinder and lever.
Thanks for the feedback, the bike is put away for the winter in the storage room here at our shop.
I'll order the part and get it installed during the winter so it will be ready in the spring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version