Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: VRSCX Back rest  (Read 7723 times)

ggbiw

VRSCX Back rest
« on: May 05, 2013, 06:12:07 PM »

I have seen a small back rest and sissy bar on a VRSCX on you tube. Anyone know who makes it? ???
1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

ggbiw

Re: VRSCX Back rest
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 04:50:08 PM »

OKAY! Here are the Harley part numbers! Can still be bought. 51783-07 Backrest pad, 1119-01A Luggage rack kit, 1138-07 Chrome baseplate, and 1162-06 Low upright chrome. :)
1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

YT SPRINGER

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 03:24:38 AM »

Hey, gg can you give me an estimate of price for the backrest and pad. I have a 2006 and already have the chrome baseplate and luggage rack.
I am in Sydney Australia and when I enquired at my local shop they told me they were no longer available, I guess it was too hard to look up the part numbers or they won't order in single unsual parts ???.
I could get a mate to order it and send it to me as Harley shops in The States won't post downunder anymore.
Many thanks in advance - Greg. ;)

ggbiw

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 10:18:53 AM »

Hey, gg can you give me an estimate of price for the backrest and pad. I have a 2006 and already have the chrome baseplate and luggage rack.
I am in Sydney Australia and when I enquired at my local shop they told me they were no longer available, I guess it was too hard to look up the part numbers or they won't order in single unsual parts ???.
I could get a mate to order it and send it to me as Harley shops in The States won't post downunder anymore.
Many thanks in advance - Greg. ;)

$89.95 for 51783-07 backrest pad and $59.95 for 51162-06 low upright chrome.  I'm still trying to find the number for the seat pad that goes with all these parts.

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 24 queries.