Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  All

Author Topic: 103t's SERG Homecoming  (Read 25551 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: 103t's SERG Homecoming
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 05:52:23 PM »

Brian
Congrats on your new bike. Now you have reason to come to MV and reserect this event with it. :2vrolijk_21: What da think. :nixweiss: Come on you know you want to.   Its MV Brian. Oh and stop and pick up our friend JR, the dancing bananamana man.  ;D See you there.  :pumpkin:

Dave

Did you see this Brian  :nixweiss:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »

Did you see this Brian  :nixweiss:

Sorry, Dave . . . . lots of replies popping in here all of a sudden.  Unfortunately, MV is out for me this year, even as just a participant.  Like I was telling Chip in Hot Springs, though, I had been seriously considering the idea of doing an MV08 when he volunteered. ;D  So, looks like I'm in the clear for next year, too, but I do hope to be able to attend that one.  Not sure what JR's thinking is on either event, though. :nixweiss:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 06:13:28 PM »

Sorry, Dave . . . . lots of replies popping in here all of a sudden.  Unfortunately, MV is out for me this year, even as just a participant.  Like I was telling Chip in Hot Springs, though, I had been seriously considering the idea of doing an MV08 when he volunteered. ;D   So, looks like I'm in the clear for next year, too, but I do hope to be able to attend that one.  Not sure what JR's thinking is on either event, though. :nixweiss:

Brian

Have to tell you that the bar you set with your past events will be hard for ANY of us to meet.
With that thought in mind I respectfully would bow out if you wanted to do this event. I would be your gopher for any task you didn't want to tackle if that would help. YOU are the CVO event planner in my book and I think you should consider taking this. Don't answer now, we have plenty of time.

S
  /
   B

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

charlie

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 07:01:48 PM »

Nice bikes.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2007, 07:33:23 PM »

Brian

Have to tell you that the bar you set with your past events will be hard for ANY of us to meet.
With that thought in mind I respectfully would bow out if you wanted to do this event. I would be your gopher for any task you didn't want to tackle if that would help. YOU are the CVO event planner in my book and I think you should consider taking this. Don't answer now, we have plenty of time.

S
  /
   B

Hey, Chip!  Thanks for the compliments!  But I have to tell YOU it's TOO LATE, you can't back out on MV08 now . . . . IT'S YOURS! :huepfenlol2:

Seriously, though, I think it's a little too early to start the planning.  Let's see how things go with next month's event.  Also, VAZHOG and Lynette are talking about doing something up their way next year.  Folks only have so much vacation, ya know?!  Who knows, there may not be a need for an MV08. :shocked2: :nixweiss:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2007, 07:35:49 PM »

Terry, I rode Kawasaki Concours' for several years prior to switching to the Harleys.  They had a frame mounted fairing, so if feels sorta like that, though it does take some getting used to coming from the Electra Glide.  I like that the two bikes have a different feel, though.  It will keep me interested in riding both that way.

As for the Glare . . . . that stuff is the CHIT on the black AND the orange! :2vrolijk_21:

That's one thing that made me get the V instead of the SEEG I was looking at at the time....two completely different feelings riding either bike, but both are great.  I have always liked the Eagle on the fairing of the SERG's.  The Glare made the red on the Duc as red as a foxes a$$, so that orange on the SERG should really show well after you get it all detailed out.  Looking forward to seeing the bike in person... :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2007, 08:00:22 PM »

Looking forward to seeing the bike in person... :2vrolijk_21:

Like maybe M/V 07?

:nixweiss:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

REGGAB

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »

That's one thing that made me get the V instead of the SEEG I was looking at at the time....two completely different feelings riding either bike, but both are great.  I have always liked the Eagle on the fairing of the SERG's.  The Glare made the red on the Duc as red as a foxes a$$, so that orange on the SERG should really show well after you get it all detailed out.  Looking forward to seeing the bike in person... :2vrolijk_21:

That friggin' GLARE is the schizzle.  WOW!  I want to put it on the ton truck, but don't have the two days it would take to do it.  Maybe this winter.  Bet it's gonna make that O/B SERG sparkle.  Can't wait to see it.

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 11:26:30 PM »

Brian,  I love that SERG that is my favorite, I have friends that ride the RG and love them once they get use to it and say once you start riding them you won't want to ride anything else.....So if you need a some to give the 04 a little exercise just give me a call.... ;D ;D ;D
Nice looking scooot!

Congrats
~bubba~
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »

Brian,  I love that SERG that is my favorite, I have friends that ride the RG and love them once they get use to it and say once you start riding them you won't want to ride anything else.....So if you need a some to give the 04 a little exercise just give me a call.... ;D ;D ;D
Nice looking scooot!

Congrats
~bubba~

Thanks, Bubba!  I'm really liking this bike already.  I gave it good washing today and got maybe a third of it Glared and it is cleaning up better than I thought it would.

There's like one twisty road where we live now (yeah, really, just one) and I ran it up and down that sucker a half dozen times today.  The thing handles great . . . big difference in the way the front-end feels without the weight of the fairing on the handlebars.  I'm thinking this bike will definitely be my mountain carving unit going forward.

Yeah, the '04 will probably get neglected for awhile here, but she's all cleaned up and on the Battery Tender, so she'll be ready to go whenever you want to come the 600 miles to my house and ride that one (really, seriously, just one) road with me. ;D :D :P

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2007, 11:42:58 PM »

That friggin' GLARE is the schizzle.  WOW!  I want to put it on the ton truck, but don't have the two days it would take to do it.  Maybe this winter.  Bet it's gonna make that O/B SERG sparkle.  Can't wait to see it.

Henry, think buffer.  You will cut the time down to 6 hours max and the machine does a better job, too. :2vrolijk_21:

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2007, 08:46:18 AM »

Brian that was the first Screaming Eagle I almost bought a few years back at Mikes Famous in Delaware. I love that bike its a beauty and when its all Glared up step back and admire what a fine pair of scoots you now have in your stable.  Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 10:32:52 AM »

...Also, VAZHOG and Lynette are talking about doing something up their way next year.  Folks only have so much vacation, ya know?!  Who knows, there may not be a need for an MV08. :shocked2: :nixweiss:

With the Sedona trip being planned for early in 08 and a MV planned for later on in 08 I don't know if the CVO clan can support a VA plan as well.    :nixweiss:  Maybe.  For us, being in our back yard, won't matter much but I think any other BIG CVO plans are already getting pushed to 09.

Yes, unfortunately we all only have so much time and money for travel. 

Ahhhh! To win that million dollar lottery right about now, would come in pretty handy, for sure.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2007, 10:33:50 AM »

and Brian, that RG looks just fabulous.    :pumpkin: 

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2007, 11:02:25 AM »

Congrats on the new addition, she is a fine one. With all the new problems on the 07's and now 08's good idea to go back and pic up one of the older eagles that didn't have any problems accept that they still need to be enjoyed on the road instead of sitting lonely.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  All

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 24 queries.